ATLA girls request (1 Viewer)

Hellbound1

Potential Patron
Edit: Just to be clear, I don't expect all of these to get done but I've compiled reference images for most of the girls I could think of. Moreover, I know the reference quality is less than ideal for some of them, so I tried to compensate with quantity and variety but I understand if that's still not enough to work with.

So I see some outfits for some of the ATLA girls but no hairs and some girls are missing altogether.

Could someone make PNGs for more of the girls like Suki, Mai, Ty Lee, etc? Also smore hairstyles for Azula than just her crazy hair? There's already a swf mod for season 1 Katara but I mostly use the mobile version which doesn't read that.

Character codes for the bodies would be appreciated but I understand if that's more work than anyone wants to put in.

Please and thank you.

Last edited:

Hellbound1

Potential Patron
Moved to Invalid requests, no reference images
I strongly suggest you look at the linked thread. It gives guidance on the type of images modders need to make SDT mods.

Reference Shot Guide

Please understand that I'm not saying all of this to be mean. Providing useful reference images will greatly increase chances of the request being filled.
Key points:

• Side-view is essential: almost nothing can be done if the hair or costume is not shown exactly from the side (i.e. 90°)
  • Anime-style is essential: it means two or three colours (base, shadow, light reflection) with no or very simple gradients. Photographs, 3D game screenshots, digital "waterpainting" pictures, etc. have colour gradients very difficult to reproduce.
  • High resolution is essential: very pixelated refs makes drawing small parts quite difficult to reproduce (find PNG or JPG images, not BMP).
  • Upload your references on an offsite image hoster (e.g.Imgur) and put them in image tags. Specifics on how to host at Imgur are at the link in the reference shot guide.

Very respectfully,
fleet (global moderator)
Made changes. Is this better?

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.