Discord Roleplay Server: Ryozako City (1 Viewer)

Ultimatelegendsasa

Avid Affiliate
Hey guys, me and my team recently started a roleplay discord server, I present to you Ryozako City!

Ryozako City is the heart of zako activity in the entirety of Eoterra, being home to many global zako organizations. Here there is a constant power struggle between zako factions, and an ongoing war with the zakos and the counter-zakos! What will your role be? Will you be a zako and rise in power through the criminal underworld? Or will you be a heroic counter-zako defeating the zako in their evil plans!

This server uses tupper bot to fully immerse yourself in the roleplay experience. We will also have officially listed mission scenarios and climatic raid battles with the zako and counter-zako, this is an opportunity for your character to get development and grow in strength. On top of this, don’t worry about your characters dying or getting killed in combat as this server is Permission to Kill. We also got a nice tight knit community and currently just got the main story started so join in and don’t miss out!

Here’s the link to the discord server, see ya there!

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.