Ever see a normal battle scene in a movie and think "damn this could make some good zako" ? (2 Viewers)

tehnub22

2D Artist
Coder
I know there's plenty of discussions on actual zako movies / cartoons on this board, but what I was wondering is if any of you have seen a "normal" large movie battle scene with lots of (probably male) soldiers / fighters and thought, well, what if the participants were all women instead? Bonus points if it's an absolutely one-sided battle, with one side getting totally destroyed, their troops all defeated or killed while being able to kill very few or none of the enemy soldiers. Extra bonus points if there's some fancy uniforms that we could imagine our lady zakos wearing.

For example, the first ambush scene from Last of the Mohicans always stuck out to me as a source of inspiration:

There is of course the larger ambush scene later on in the movie (the post-Fort-William-Henry-massacre), but I enjoy the first one more due to its greater focus on the detailed combat and individuals in the battle.

Anyone else got any other similar possible inspirations for zako battles?

DarkLight98

Writer
More of a blanket statement, but the stormtroopers in the Orginal Star Wars trilogy.
If they ever remade the OG trilogy I would love to hear some women among the stormtroopers. Both for speaking lines and death cries. Probably wouldn't be that hard either, since the armor is unisex they could hire a dozen or so actresses to voice/play stormtroopers.

Zamaron1

Club Regular
More of a blanket statement, but the stormtroopers in the Orginal Star Wars trilogy.
If they ever remade the OG trilogy I would love to hear some women among the stormtroopers. Both for speaking lines and death cries. Probably wouldn't be that hard either, since the armor is unisex they could hire a dozen or so actresses to voice/play stormtroopers.
SUre they could add in dubbed lines over the existign films, but no, the OT should NEVER be remade. Disney fucked up the Sequels, they got a political agenda, and they'd ruin the OT remakes, those films especially of all Star Wars films are fine hwo they are, even the Special Editions as Goerge oversaw their creation.

DarkLight98

Writer
I don't want them to remake to originals that's a fact. Though I doubt even they could ruin them (I mean I know how but I don't think they could do it super terribly.) But I feel like Disney isn't against the idea given their Disney Remakes.
On that note, if someone edited every Stormtrooper death/knock out with a female voice, along with all their lines with women that be awesome.

KeiBree

Master of this Domain
I don't want them to remake to originals that's a fact. Though I doubt even they could ruin them (I mean I know how but I don't think they could do it super terribly.) But I feel like Disney isn't against the idea given their Disney Remakes.
On that note, if someone edited every Stormtrooper death/knock out with a female voice, along with all their lines with women that be awesome.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.