[PC] FIRST-PERSON Ryona GAMES (1 Viewer)

unknown

Potential Patron
In all the years I have found and played many games in the genre Ryona I've always liked a lot and I have a lot of fun but surely, the first place of preference, along with games like "Onesyota / Oneshota" or there are first-person games.

Get in front of your opponent gives a perspective certainly more exciting and realistic and less fun, especially from the point of view of the game. We find an example here with the titles of Boko, beautiful that make 2 games until now where you can fight against a beautiful and strong warrior girl who will try to beat you with various submission holds, unfair and humiliating blows and you will be defeated if there will be a final ryona scene depending on the shot that you have submitted.
Personally I love this game I consider to be an excellent programming work and a good idea of the game, at least in its genre.

首四ã®å*—作æˆÂä¸*ã®ç”ȌƒÂ | 877の人

Other examples are boxing or adventure games like the ones listed below but I have never tried nor found:

???
ãƒÂªÃ£ƒÂ§Ã£ƒŠ # 35 Demon Girl Maisa Ryona - YouTube

???
ゲãƒÂ¼Ã£ƒ*プãƒÂ¬Ã£ƒÂ¼ # 06 Knuckle Pine Turbo Gameplay - YouTube

What do you think of titles like these?
Have you already played or found others?
I do not know about you but I love them *_*

onlinehero

Casual Client
Here's one you will like:
Dream Knockout (PC) - YouTube

I used to also like Unreal Tournament for ryona, though it's a shooter, not a fighting game. It was still kinda hot to be shot by a sexy female bot especially since the taunts were great and I got a nice 3rd person view of my heroine lying in the ground after that.

I have to check out this Boko game, it sounds really sweet :)

unknown

Potential Patron
Here's one you will like:
Dream Knockout (PC) - YouTube

I used to also like Unreal Tournament for ryona, though it's a shooter, not a fighting game. It was still kinda hot to be shot by a sexy female bot especially since the taunts were great and I got a nice 3rd person view of my heroine lying in the ground after that.

I have to check out this Boko game, it sounds really sweet :)

Thanks for the Title Box, now I'll search it.
The Boko wrestling game?
Yes, it's very very sweet and funny ;)

Thundragon

Potential Patron
If i'm not wrong the game requires RPG maker VX RTP files, or that's what google told me. I remember having used RPG maker some time and used RGSS files, even the game's icon is from RPG maker

---------- Post added at 05:03 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:26 PM ----------

I was close, it requires XP RTP files (or maybe it's because I'm running on Windows Xp, I'm not sure). the point is you should try both XP or Vista RTPs, one of them will work

XP RTP here: RPGÆ’cÆ’NÂ[Æ’"¹XP RTP / Æ’tÆ’@Æ’~'Ê.com-³-¿ƒQÂ[ƒ€
Vista RTP here: RPGÆ’cÆ’NÂ[Æ’"¹VX RTP / Æ’tÆ’@Æ’~'Ê.com-³-¿ƒQÂ[ƒ€

Last edited by a moderator:

nonniemouse

Casual Client
The XP RTP worked for me (though i'm running Vista). But how do you play this game? I see the bullseyes come up, but clicking on them does nothing. Nor do keyboard controls. Edit: Okay, I've found that the green circles can be hit by pressing Z + arrow direction corresponding to the location of the circle. No idea about the yellow circles though, or how to break out of those special moves once they've been "applied"!

Last edited by a moderator:

Thundragon

Potential Patron
You press Z while pointing the arrow direction to attack when green circles appear, and block attacks by simply holding the keys to the direction the yellow circle is (or no direction at all if it's in the middle). To break loose of the grapples you must spam all arrow keys until you set free. I've managed to beat the first round yet the girl starts dodging and counterattacking every attack in the second one. plus, almost all of her grabs are undodgeable, so i'm stuck there.

Deletethisaccpls

Potential Patron
The XP RTP worked for me (though i'm running Vista). But how do you play this game? I see the bullseyes come up, but clicking on them does nothing. Nor do keyboard controls. Edit: Okay, I've found that the green circles can be hit by pressing Z + arrow direction corresponding to the location of the circle. No idea about the yellow circles though, or how to break out of those special moves once they've been "applied"!

The instruction is on "ReadMe" note, you can have a basic idea with Google Translator.
But basically you can attack when the circle is green, and yeah you can either press Z or L-Shift with the arrow keys.
Yellow circles show where the enemy will attack you, so you press the arrow keys correspond to the location of the circle to block it. (if the yellow circle is in middle, you don't need to press anything)
For the enemy special moves, I'm not sure how to break out of the moves so I just spam the arrow keys and Z but it works. :3
In the instruction, it also mentions about [A] [D] & [W] keys, but I don't know how to use them.

I still can't beat her on the 2nd round... I need tips.... X3

Thundragon

Potential Patron
For the enemy special moves, I'm not sure how to break out of the moves so I just spam the arrow keys and Z but it works. :3
In the instruction, it also mentions about [A] [D] & [W] keys, but I don't know how to use them.

A, S, and D are used to change the perspective angle when you are being grappled. W instantly stops the grapple when you reach 0 hp instead on continuing it

Deletethisaccpls

Potential Patron
A, S, and D are used to change the perspective angle when you are being grappled. W instantly stops the grapple when you reach 0 hp instead on continuing it

Nawww... I thought could at least scratch the enemy back with those keys. Urrghhh... I want to humiliate her, not watching my character getting humiliated... from different perspective angles... T^T

Thundragon

Potential Patron
Nawww... I thought could at least scratch the enemy back with those keys. Urrghhh... I want to humiliate her, not watching my character getting humiliated... from different perspective angles... T^T

Lol. I also tought they were attack keys at start, but it looks like the author really likes Gyaku ryona to allows the player to see the grapples in different angles

Deletethisaccpls

Potential Patron
Can't beat her on 2nd round... I can barely dodge her attacks yet she countered all my attacks like Wow REALLY~!! X3
This is so discouraging... oh dear...

Deletethisaccpls

Potential Patron
I like Side-scrolled & beat-up games such as "Shinobi girl" & "Sephiria vs Nano C", I like non-ryona games more tbh.
And there is this game that is pretty similar to Boko and JSK's games, but you may have played it before.
Well lets just say since Boko and JSK's games may take seriously long to win, this game actually calmed me down somewhat. XD

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.