Girlfriend Dominated in the Ring While I Watch Helplessly (2 Viewers)

Continue?

Ryonani Teamster
Writer
Author
I nervously, yet eagerly awaited from my ringside seat the start of tonight’s main event, a no-holds barred, prostyle wrestling/sexfight bout. The audience was getting rowdy in the arena and wanted to see some action. My girlfriend Jordan (wrassle alias Jordyn Justice) was up against Troy (a.k.a. Thunder Bull), a seasoned and dangerous contender who stood 6 ft. 2 in. to her 5 ft 3 and outweighed her 225lbs to 160. He had already destroyed her best friend in a previous match, powerbombing the tall brunette and then jackhammering her while she was upside down with his monster cock (he calls himself Bull for a good reason) to advance to tonight’s card. Jordan wanted the glory and shot at the title that winning tonight would afford her, but she also wanted to avenge her friend’s crushing defeat. She had trained hard for the past two months in preperation: getting more toned and increasing her speed and stamina, as well as learning to deny herself orgasms, a portion of training I enjoyed assisting her with! To win a fight in this league, you had to not only incapacitate/K.O./pin your opponent, but also defeat them in a first-to-cum-loses sexfight; only then would victory be secure.

Spotlights turned on and entrance music played as Thunder Bull slid under the ropes into the ring. He was a muscular, tanned handsome alpha male-type, around 27 y/o with a sharp jawline and short black hair. He was shirtless showing off his toned physique, clad only in black trunks that had a white outline drawing of a furious bull with a gold ring in its nose on the front and black wrestling boots. He took his corner as the announcer called Jordyn into the arena. Reddish-blonde hair and green eyes with freckles atop a curvy body with wide hips, a big juicy ass and D-cups and a soft stomach. She filled out a purplish-pink, luchadora-style two-pc. costume with pretty frills dangling from it around the waist and a matching half-mask that encircled her eyes. The bikini-style top showed ample cleavage while a violet thong rose out of the bottoms and sat on her voluptuous hips. She hopped into the ring ready for battle, bouncing on her heels in her corner while Thunder Bull flexed and showboated for his female fans.
I’d always been supportive of Jordan’s career path, but I couldn’t help but cringe at the idea of another guy manhandling her, heaven forbid even fucking her in front of the whole world via pay-per-view. But she was currently 3-0 and had used just her hands to secure wins with ease over 1 male and 2 female opponents, so so far my fears were unfounded.
I cheered her and shouted “Gooo Jordan” and she shot me a cute smile. After what seemed like ages the bell rang and the fight was on!

The combatants circled eachother in the center of the ring while the ref paced the perimeter, sizing eachother up. My mind wandered briefly to some unsportsmanlike comments Troy had made about my girlfriend during a press conference after a date for the match was set. He had said chauvinistic things like how “her friend he beat was hotter” and that “she looked like she gave good head”, even taunting me by looking at the camera as if to ask me my opinion. I brushed them off at the time as promo-cutting dramatics but they were starting to get to me…

Thunder Bull took a swing at Jordyn and she nimbly ducked under it, dropkicking him in the torso. He flew back into the ropes, bouncing off and heading back towards her. She tried to side-tackle him but he clotheslined her instead. Oof. She went down hard on her back and clutched it while crawling away to safety. He followed her as she rolled to her feet and missed her with a stomp attack. She grabbed his leg and yanked it out from under him, putting him on his back in return. Before he could sit up she butt-bombed him, her big cheeks slamming into his face as the crowd popped and he went limp for a moment. She stood up and waited for him to recover. Thunder sprung back to his feet and grabbed her by the throat with both hands.
Jordyn gasped for air and clawed at his grip but he took his dominant hand and chokeslammed her. The crowd roared as she cried out in pain and her breasts jiggled upon impact. Something for the aerial view cameras. Thunder Bull raised his fists to celebrate and followed up with a vicious elbow drop to her belly. I winced as she spasmed when the blow landed, and almost had to look away when he got back up and hit her with a second one. Spittle flew out of her mouth as her attacker flashed a cruel grin.
“C’mon bitch” I heard him say to my love as he grabbed both sides of her masked head and sat her upright on the canvas. She clutched her stomach as he bounced off the ropes and ran back at her, culminating in a superkick to the face that made her sprawl on her back and made her pretty green eyes flutter.
“C’mon baby you can do this!” I shouted to encourage her as she twitched on the mat.
“No mercy for whores!” he bellowed as he grabbed her by the ankles and spread her legs. With a sickening thud he brought his heel down on her crotch, making her cry out in pain. I was starting to unravel. I knew this was going to be a tougher matchup than her prior bouts but I was sure she could handle herself. Now, I wasn’t too certain.

He flipped her over on her stomach and smacked her ass to rub it in. It rippled as he got into position and put her in a vicious camel clutch, bending her curvy figure like a wishbone and putting immense pressure on her spine. She gritted her teeth and fought through the pain. I saw him lean in and whisper something to her; later I discovered he told her that he hoped her boyfriend was ready to see her take all 9 inches.

The ref ended the hold because Jordyn was able to touch the ropes, and she clambered to her feet. She was sweaty, panting and clearly not at 100%. She took a wild swing at Thunder Bull and he easily weaved through it, wrapping his arms around her waist and suplexing her effortlessly, his obliques and abs flexing. His female fans swooned as he froze the suplex position for a moment after my girl was slammed headfirst behind him and flopped onto her back. He stood her back up and quickly kneed her in the chest. Stunned that he had attacked her tits, she bent forwards enough that he was able to grab her, flip her upside down and piledrive her.
“UNHHHHhhh” she groaned pathetically as she ate canvas. Now on her hands and knees, giving my section a great view of her PAWG ass, she tried to crawl to the corner to reset and regroup. Thunder Bull wasn’t done with her.

As she attempted to put distance between them, he walked over and dragged her to her feet by her hair. He put her in a chokehold and led her around the ring, shouting back at the mix of cheers and boos from the crowd. “3-0 huh? Tonight’s going to be the end of this dumb slut’s career! Her and her friend I put away are going to go back to making $80 a month on OnlyFans!!”
I started to tear up I was so angry. But all I could do was try and comfort her while she looked at us with fading eyes.
She dangled from his forearm helplessly as he made his point. Her arms were starting to grow limp. At this point it was a forgone conclusion. My heart sank as he folded up my girlfriend into a sexy little package and performed the same finisher that ended her best friend’s title chances. I could see on the big screens Jordyn’s face as she accepted her fate.
“Looks like Justice is served,” he cracked.
KRASH!
Thunder Bull slammed her down with devastating power, causing her left breast to pop out of her top. He planted a foot on her defeated body and the waited until the ref counted her out. DING DING DING.
“And your winner of Part One, undefeated champion THUNDER BULL” I looked down at my feet at the crowd roared in approval and my girlfriend lay motionless. I braced myself for what was going to come next.

The ref announced PART TWO and Thunder slapped Jordyn in the face softly a few times to wake her up.
“Don’t go to sleep on me yet, bitch. It’s time for you to take a real man’s dick.”
My face turned deep red and I was hurt seeing him whip out his massive 9 inch cock, making mine look tiny in comparison. He dragged her to the ropes and put her through them facing my section, her slack-jawed expression staring at us. He threaded her arms through the ropes, both her tits out hanging now, and ripped off her bikini top as a trophy. He yanked down her pants and kicked her legs out to the sides. I gulped and told myself this wasn’t happening as he spit in her pussy and began to fuck her brains out.
I’d never seen Jordan make faces like she did that night or noises like that either. Guess all this time my cock wasn’t good enough. His abs flexed and this torso glistened with sweat as he slammed into her fat ass.
“Fffffuckk…” she muttered as he clapped her cheeks. I couldn’t believe it. She hated him and was dead set on defeating him, but now that he was inside her she couldn’t deny his skill and his…gifts. Her tongue hung out her mouth and her eyes rolled back as he pounded my girlfriend into oblivion. He gripped her hips until they started to bruise and drove his bull cock into her over and over. Her big tits swayed in front of the middle rope and I saw people recording it on their phones. I hated to admit it but it was kind of turning me on. I couldn’t help but put my jacket on my lap and jerk off…
“Yes…yes…YESSSS,” she moaned. “Oh fuckkk…” he grinned at me as he saw my hand moving under the coat.
“Yeah go ahead cuckboy. I know you wanted to see me kick her ass and then own it. Pathetic!” Troy said to me. Ashamed but unable to help myself, I just got harder.
“Ohhh I’m close, I’m close!” Jordyn Justice said in a slutty, demure voice like a college slut getting turned out by a frat boy.
“Time to finish you off for good, Miss Justice,” Thunder Bull sneered as he pulled out of her stretched-out pussy and shoved his bull cock into her ass.

How did he know she loved being fucked in the ass so much? Did she give it away in an interview clip or something? Regardless, she came harder than I’ve ever seen her cum.
“OHHHH MY GODDDDDD NOOOOOOoooo,” her pink pussy was absolutely dripping all over the edge of the ring, staining the canvas. Her whole body shook and the audience roared as the ref raised the undefeated champ’s right arm to declare him the victor. She slumped on the ropes, twitching, fucked properly for the first time in years. At least her humiliation and mine were now over… or so I thought.

As my jaw dropped, she recovered from her orgasm and turned around, dropping to her knees. Thunder Bull looked almost shocked, but then he smiled wide and shot me a devilish look. I couldn’t believe it.
“Sorry baby you know I love you but he’s just so… fucking hot,” Jordan said as she glanced back at me and ran a hand down his muscled body. She obediently slid his massive dick down her throat and started blowing him. It was pure submission. He placed a firm palm on the back of my girl’s head and fucked her face.
“God damn, your lady gives great brain pussyboy,” he taunted me as she used both hands on his cock and tapped it on her tongue.
*GAWK GAWK GAWK GAWK*
People were laughing, recording and even rubbing themselves to the sight. I admit, I was unable to stop myself and jizzed all over my own lap. He shot a hot load down her throat, some came back up and stained the canvas once more with a mix of cum and saliva.
“Unghhh, fuck… that was amazing… hold on, hold on, I got another one cominggg,”
Troy pulled out with a wet sloppy sound and shot ropes of jizz like bukkake all over Jordyn Justice’s face. He motioned to his manager to toss him his phone and took a picture of her on her knees, half-naked, covered in his load.

Too ashamed to admit I liked seeing her that way, and her too humilited by her failure to avenge her friend, we broke up and she never wrestled again.

Hyp3rion

Writer
Damn, that was a really hot story. There should be a bonus round where he just keeps destroying her even further while you watch to make an example out of her.

Maybe he tests her flexibility..

Either way, incredibly hot. Looking forward to reading more of your stories...

Knocks455

Avid Affiliate
Great job

Would love to see one of Jordan’s friends try with Jordan in her corner. Then Bull not only beats friend but dominates friend and Jordan at same time.

Continue?

Ryonani Teamster
Writer
Author
Great job

Would love to see one of Jordan’s friends try with Jordan in her corner. Then Bull not only beats friend but dominates friend and Jordan at same time.
Not a bad idea, her and her friend beaten senseless, broken and then used

puredguy

Designer
Writer
Composer
This story definitely takes things to an extreme, and while it may be enjoyable for some readers, it's important to remember that everyone has different tastes. Stories like this can be intense, and it's up to each person to decide what they're comfortable with reading.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.