Hello everbody! (1 Viewer)

battlebabes

2D Artist
Writer
I'm a 2D artist active on DeviantArt for the past decade (I go by "combatcuties" there) and more recently on some other sites. My main focus has been on warrior women engaged in gladiatorial combat, with a sprinkling of vore. I'm a big zako fan too, and while I don't have much zako content in my gallery, I'm working on changing that. This seems to be the place to discuss that kind of thing, so I hope that I'll be able to trade ideas, get feedback and generally learn more about the topic here.

I don't know anything about game modding, though I used to tinker a lot with GameMaker before giving up in frustration. I'm not computer savvy, and coding hurts my poor head. I may try again with Godot one of these days.

fleet

Staff
Admin
Forums Moderator
RM Moderator
Content Creator
Welcome to undertow. :smile: If you have not already done so, please read our site rules (link in my sggie)

UndertowTruck

Content Creator
I'm a 2D artist active on DeviantArt for the past decade (I go by "combatcuties" there) and more recently on some other sites. My main focus has been on warrior women engaged in gladiatorial combat, with a sprinkling of vore. I'm a big zako fan too, and while I don't have much zako content in my gallery, I'm working on changing that. This seems to be the place to discuss that kind of thing, so I hope that I'll be able to trade ideas, get feedback and generally learn more about the topic here.

I don't know anything about game modding, though I used to tinker a lot with GameMaker before giving up in frustration. I'm not computer savvy, and coding hurts my poor head. I may try again with Godot one of these days.
Come check out the Super Deepthroat forums, it's a really cool game, and it's really easy to mod it if you're good at art. Plenty of modding tutorials too. We could use more artists here. Welcome to Undertow

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.