How difficult is it to make body mods? Feet4Heels could easily be reassembled into a squatting pose. (1 Viewer)

UmperSnark

Writer
Composer
Apologies in advance if this is the wrong place for this post; I wasn't sure where to ask about body mods in general.

I recently realized that the current feet4heels feet replacer mod could be relatively easily cut apart and made into a squatting pose, which I quickly demoed out of curiosity using GIMP since I haven't learned how to use Adobe Animate yet:

1.png
2.png
3.png
4.png

With the above process plus a little bit of shaping, I got a pretty good result for both feet. I also tried the same thing with a squatting body (and different sizes):
5.png
tiptoesquatdemoV1.png
tiptoesquatdemoV1biggerfeet.png

Heels were even easier, as they only needed to be cut and rotated once or twice, and unless a mod has the bottoms facing up, the same assets can be reused with only minor tweaks:

heelsquatnostrap.png
heelsquatstrap.png

So, how feasible would a mod like this be? Could you actually do this in flash/adobe animate/inkscape, or would you have to redraw everything?
I understand that these SWF mods are made with vectors, which I figure would make making minor adjustments to shape really easy.
Are there things that go into making body mods I am overlooking that would make this really difficult?

Attachments

• 5.png
    5.png
    44.4 KB · Views: 14
  • tiptoesquatdemoV1biggerfeet.png
    tiptoesquatdemoV1biggerfeet.png
    126.4 KB · Views: 11

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.