More body-type adapted clothing categories for Super Deepthroat resources (1 Viewer)

UndertowTruck

Content Creator
Currently, we only have the "Thicker Ass and Legs" subcategory for her clothing in the Super Deepthroat resource manager. Could we get subcategories for the body types "Feet4heels", "Thicker Thighs", and R Rod 's new body type "Natural Breasts"? All of these body types have a good amount of resources, and Rod has made templates found here https://www.undertow.club/downloads/svg-template.9024/ and here https://www.undertow.club/downloads/modding-template.9029/ to make their development easier.

Also, even though there's less resources for it, a category for sclover13 sclover13 's ThickAsFreakyness body type would be good too. He has a template for it too https://www.undertow.club/downloads/thiccasfreakness-taf-mod-template.6458/

I would like to hear feedback from R Rod , sclover13 sclover13 , Billy-Bob-Da-Hilly Billy-Bob-Da-Hilly who make a lot of mods with these alternate body types. If there's any other creators that should know about this suggestion, ping them here

If there's any popular body types I forgot to mention, post them below

Also, I'm not sure if Feet4heels and Betterfeet are separate body types or not

A good way to implement this, as suggested by sclover13 sclover13 is to make a new subcategory under "Her Mods" called "Alternate Body Type Clothing" (name is a WIP), and have the new "Feet4Heels", "Thicker Thighs", etc categories be subcategories of this one. The "ThickerAss and Legs" category will also be moved here.

Thanks

Last edited:

fleet

Staff
Admin
Forums Moderator
RM Moderator
Content Creator
Are you requesting sub-sub categories "Feet4heels", "Thicker Thighs" and "Natural Breasts" under the subcategory "Thicker Ass and Legs" OR are you requesting sub-categories "Feet4heels", "Thicker Thighs" and "Natural Breasts" under "Her Mods"?
What mods should be moved from the existing "thicker Ass and Legs" category to the new category? Have the creators of those mods agreed to having them moved?
Very respectfully,
fleet (global moderator)

UndertowTruck

Content Creator
Are you requesting sub-sub categories "Feet4heels", "Thicker Thighs" and "Natural Breasts" under the subcategory "Thicker Ass and Legs" OR are you requesting sub-categories "Feet4heels", "Thicker Thighs" and "Natural Breasts" under "Her Mods"?
What mods should be moved from the existing "thicker Ass and Legs" category to the new category? Have the creators of those mods agreed to having them moved?
Very respectfully,
fleet (global moderator)
sub-categories "Feet4heels", "Thicker Thighs" and "Natural Breasts" under "Her Mods"

I don't think any of the mods in the Thicker Ass and Legs category have to move.

The mods that have to move to their new categories are under "Her Mods", and usually are tagged with "feet4heels", "natural breasts", "thicker thighs", "thickerthighs", and "taf" for ThickAsFreakyness

sclover13

Content Creator
I haven't looked at the category break down so I could get talking out of my ass here, but what about covering thicker Ass and legs category into something more all-encompassing such as "Alt Body Mods" and rely on tags in the titles to segment?

UndertowTruck

Content Creator
I haven't looked at the category break down so I could get talking out of my ass here, but what about covering thicker Ass and legs category into something more all-encompassing such as "Alt Body Mods" and rely on tags in the titles to segment?
Brilliant, I like this suggestion, I will edit my first post to include it

fleet

Staff
Admin
Forums Moderator
RM Moderator
Content Creator
I will hold off on making any new categories/sub or sub-sub categories to give R Rod and Billy-Bob-Da-Hilly Billy-Bob-Da-Hilly opportunity to comment.
Very respectfully,
fleet (global moderator)

Billy-Bob-Da-Hilly

Content Creator
2D Artist
Modder
I wondered about this some time ago since TT and F4H now have as many mods than TaL, it only made sense to me that a separate category could be made for TT and F4H respectively. It wasn't a big enough deal to me to say something about it though, but since it's been brought up now, I wouldn't mind having an individual sub-category under HER Mods for ThickerThighs.

Rod

Content Creator
Wouldn't mind having a separate category.
Although the tagging feature works well enough for me.

fleet

Staff
Admin
Forums Moderator
RM Moderator
Content Creator
I've added child categories "Feet4heels", "Thicker Thighs" and "Natural Breasts" under "Her Mods"

Very respectfully,
fleet (global moderator)

Samoth

Staff
Admin
Forums Moderator
Discord Moderator
Content Creator
2D Artist
Writer
I have moved the various mods I was able to find initially that were tagged with Thicker Thighs to the new category. We'll have to move F4H stuff at some point, but I've got other stuff I need to do right this second so I can't fix it myself right now. I can do it later/tomorrow if no one else gets to it before then, though.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.