movies posted by Amazonbattleground (1 Viewer)

AmazonBattleground

3D Artist
botn_eastfrisians.jpg

Some of you maybe know my old website. Interactivity was always a very important part, i always liked the idea to tell a story together. With the "Events" i try to bring back some of this interactivity.

All Movies are create that are based on an Event (like this "Blood of the North" Event) are based on the outcomes of votes. Until now i only did votes using my Discord server or Google forms. Because of doing this many of you maybe missed the opportunity to vote, so i decided to use my website for this, like in earlier times.

Furthermore this site is maybe a better way to keep all strings together and make the whole storyline more coherent.

This Site is also full of Content: Trailers, Animations, Informations, Teaser and of course interactive vote

So YOU can decide how the battles end what contenti should create! :)

Go here to see the "Event" Page:

Event: Blood of the North

AmazonBattleground

3D Artist
website_leftbannerday2.jpg

Once a year a tournament takes place to find out which tribe has the best fighters. 32 women from both tribes come together to fight for the title of “best Nordic Amazon” in the arena. This time both Queens, Angelika and Brigitte, will enter the Arena. Can both women kill their enemies and reach the next round?

This is "Day 2" of 7 and the first 4 fights of the first round!

Go here for more Informations: Amazon Arena 2024 - Day 2

Click here for a small teaser: https://amazonbattleground.com/battlegrounds/newsite/gfx/Amazons/Day2/Teaser_amazon2024_day2.mp4

Some Screenshots:

Screen1.jpg

Screen2.jpg

Screen3.jpg

Screen4.jpg

Screen10.jpg

Screen5.jpg

Screen6.jpg

Screen7.jpg

Screen8.jpg

Screen9.jpg

AmazonBattleground

3D Artist

AmazonBattleground

3D Artist
website_leftbanner_pri3.jpg

The final Revolte! This time its all or nothing, the POW´s want to protect their Heros Monika and Nadine so that they are able to flee the camp. Can they succeed?

Click here for a Teaser:

Click here for more Details:

Here is the direct Gumroad Link:

My Webshop can be reached here:

AmazonBattleground

3D Artist

NEW MOVIE RELEASE!

The OVA Unit pushes further, they enter the cellar area. They enter a long corridor where the evil Jessika awaits with her bunch of young but motivated female fighters!

15 Deathscenes

Runtime:
13+ Minutes
Content: 10% Narration/50% Killing Action/40% Aftermath/Necro

Click here to learn more:

Click here to see a short teaser:

Some Screenshots:

schmerder1_01.jpg

schmerder1_02.jpg

schmerder1_03.jpg

schmerder1_04.jpg

schmerder1_05.jpg

schmerder1_06.jpg

schmerder1_07.jpg

schmerder1_08.jpg

schmerder1_09.jpg

schmerder1_10.jpg

schmerder1_11.jpg

schmerder1_12.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.