Need Custom Backgrounds (1 Viewer)

BlueZephyr

Casual Client
I made a background that looks like a stone room with a large window. Tried a few other backgrounds peeking through the window and came up with a scenario. Basically it's like a voyeurism room at a school. I'm needing a few backgrounds with a room behind the window and various school students watching. The viewing room needs to be the same but filled with a variety of viewers.

I'll provide a google photos link to the base background along with a few that I made. The feel I'm going for is like the one with 3 girls titled Girls Watching. Feel free to use the linked backgrounds as you wish. I don't need a lot of them, but somewhere around 10 would suffice. Just enough for a little variety. All viewers in the background should be or look to be middle school age, or at least early high school. All viewers should be dressed.

My Google Fu seems to be weak cause I wasn't able to find anything that fit with this theme that I could use. So I'm reaching out to this wonderful community for help. Thanks for any help or interest.

SDT Windowed Room

sby

Content Creator
Coder
you could try an ai image generator, depending on what you are using you could even provide a base image to generate from

BlueZephyr

Casual Client
you could try an ai image generator, depending on what you are using you could even provide a base image to generate from
I've never really gotten into ai art but gave it a try anyways. I tried a few different keywords and phrases but everything was either not what I was aiming for, bizzar or both.

RokPhenix RokPhenix Sorry but they way too busty to use. Thanks for the attempt tho.

A good start would be finding an office room with a forward facing couch. Then we could find anime characters with a similar art style to position on the couch. AI would be an essential tool but it too easily misunderstands what we mean.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.