[PC] (NEW RELEASE)) Sombionic – Sex Combat 'n Monsters! (3D) (3 Viewers)

yenaldooshi

Coder
It should be fixed now, working on a new free demo and because of your suggestion I will add
  • Reading dialogues at your own pace
A few other users have suggested this in the past and I was considering it, because it's hard to implement for a real-time game where some dialogues drive quest states. For example if when dialogue 1 ends, we start quest 1, I can estimate where the player will be (as of position on the terrain) and start the quest, spawn enemies and so on. While if I let you read the dialogue at your own pace, you may reach the end of the terrain and never press forward on the first dialogue node.

I had to rework a few things to solve this, but now after every dialogue line, you will be asked to press a key to continue to the next (V or E key). This can be turned off from the game's settings and users who want the dialogue to flow without pressing a key will still be able to do so.

Anything else, please use the support channel on DC, which should be available now & I respond very fast there!

fleet

Staff
Admin
Forums Moderator
RM Moderator
Content Creator
Thank you! I was able to get into both the general and support-forum channels on discord. :grin:

You said "...now after every dialogue line, you will be asked to press a key to continue to the next..." Thank you very much for doing that. :grin:

fleet

Staff
Admin
Forums Moderator
RM Moderator
Content Creator
I just wanted to throw in a comment. Based on what I'm seeing at the game creator's DISCORD, he is very responsive to help requests and suggestions for game enhancements.

yenaldooshi

Coder
I just wanted to throw in a comment. Based on what I'm seeing at the game creator's DISCORD, he is very responsive to help requests and suggestions for game enhancements.
To everyone; I'm open to any ideas for the game's improvements and I reply in less than 24 hours. Still it's in early stage, but since v0.1 a lot of things have changed for the better! :smile:

yenaldooshi

Coder
Hey guys,

This is the newest version 0.3 of my game introducing the Boss War game mode a new adult animation scene, achievements, buff system, scoreboard and many new things (patch notes below).

The rules of the game mode are simple - Slay mutants and harvest their flesh to summon the yellow buff. Defeat it, claim its powers, and use them to take down the rival boss. The first team to secure 3 victories claims the win and earns greater rewards.

Download:

Patreon or Subscribestar

Wishlist the game on Steam to get notifed when the free Beta releases (limited spots).

bossw_img.png

PATCH NOTES

✨Highlights:
Boss War – New Game Mode +1 new map.

New adult animation scene with Melany x Kryth and Melany x Artilor.

Buff system – more info below.

Hotbar update – Pick up consumables from the ground and see them displayed above your health bar. Items like syringes and pills will help you heal.

Scoreboard to show your and enemy stats.

Updated the parasite ability of Melany to deal additional damage on impact and spawn a damage zone for 5 seconds, which will hurt enemies nearby.

Better spawn effects to all enemy characters

More customization options for Melany like transparent clothes.

And more…

New achievements.

Adult animations now support props (like chair, bed etc).

Added medkits that drop from enemies.

Myrmidalus added to the database (ESC – Dataset) of enemies.

Consumables picked up from the ground will now go directly into the Hotbar instead of the main inventory, eliminating the need to manually move them.

Buff system: You can pickup buffs that last a certain duration and could change anything from player stats to visuals like applying VFX. Currently, you will see that during the Boss War game mode when you pickup the yellow buff, your gun will glow yellow and your damage will increase while attacking the enemy boss for a certain duration.

Effects can be applied to the camera to create dramatic moments, such as making the camera shake when a boss lands a hit during combat.-Random music is picked during adult scenes.

Updated the rhythm game and it’s UI during animation scene.

Improved target selection for enemies: When an enemy attacks, it will choose the nearest available target point. Melee AI will prioritize positions in front of you to stay directly in your path, while ranged enemies will select target points on your sides to maintain distance.

Characters can be made to look in different directions, which is primarily useful for point-of-view (POV) cameras during animations or cutscenes.

Victory and Defeat screens

Loot rewards screen when you finish a level

Helpful notifications when you first enter an animation scene, introducing you to the UI.

Target Selection System: Currently in the early stages, with full implementation planned for v0.4. The AI will be able to select targets based on an interest rating, which can increase depending on factors like the amount of damage the target has inflicted on the AI or other variables, such as prioritizing the player or specific enemies.

Improvements to the animation system include assigning a unique ID to each character based on their animation. This will be particularly helpful when managing animations with multiple characters of the same type, allowing me to identify which character is playing a specific animation—such as assigning them a different look-at target.

Better loop drops system with item min / max amount, drop percentage and more customization.

fleet

Staff
Admin
Forums Moderator
RM Moderator
Content Creator
Thanks for announcing version 0.3. I was going to do so, but you did a much more detailed announcement than I would have made.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.