Photo-Realistic Static Hairs (1 Viewer)

try-force

Content Creator
Hello my comrades,

I have been through the entirety of the resources section for as many photo-realistic hair mods that I can. However, there are still several screenshots of gameplay with realistic hair mods I haven't been able to locate.

If you have photorealistic hairs that are not currently available through resources would you be so kind as to share them? Or, direct a brother to where they can be found elsewhere?

As always, much appreciated.

Shadowplay

Content Creator
Thanks I appreciate that! I actually have a few more realistic dynamic hairs that i have not posted yet, i think i might actually have a dynamic version of the one you said has been one of your top mods.
(they end up slowing the game down a lot because they are so detailed)
Do you have any preferences for hair colour and style? i have almost exclusively been working on red hair and buns, i have so many i can upload for you but they are all pretty similar. if you give me an idea of what you would like to see it would help me narrow some down to send to you

try-force

Content Creator
I'm all for trying out whatever you have!

Medium length dirty blonde, if we're being specific 😉

Shadowplay

Content Creator
okay perfect! i actually have the files to convert my red dynamic hair to dirty blonde, i will get on that for you.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.