Request: Saint Seiya background (1 Viewer)

rocket_man

Content Creator
There is an archive in the background subforum, besides the resources section of the site.

If you really looked everywhere and can't find it, maybe we can make some new ones, it would be easier if you could provide a source picture to be used. I assume its a famous or common scene of the series (is that campus elysius or some area around the sanctuary? I am not familiar).

HentaiFan23

Potential Patron
There is an archive in the background subforum, besides the resources section of the site.

If you really looked everywhere and can't find it, maybe we can make some new ones, it would be easier if you could provide a source picture to be used. I assume its a famous or common scene of the series (is that campus elysius or some area around the sanctuary? I am not familiar)
The source image for the BG doesn't appear to be in the archives here so far and I can't find it from web browsing yet either and yah I assume its an image of Elysium or near the Sanctuary from the anime or one of the games.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.