[RESOLVED] Moreclothing mods load perfectly on startup and RESET but not Charfolders despite identical Code.txt (1 Viewer)

UmperSnark

Writer
Composer
Hello, all!
Finally downloaded moreclothing, and it hasn't been too hard for me to figure out so far except for this one thing.

I have the same charcode in my moreclothing settings file after +charcodeafterload, in my RESET folder as a code.text, and in a character folder as an identical txt file.
All mods load perfectly on startup and reset, but when I load via the character folder, none of the sfw mods load.

character on startup, reset
Screenshot (49).png
<<<what the charfolder loads
on startup, reset ^^^

I am using this character as a default character, but I would also like it in its own folder. I realize that, considering it loads perfectly on reset, this is not exactly necessary, but at this point I am mostly just confused why this is happening in the first place.
I have searched the forums for answers and found this thread: https://www.undertow.club/threads/character-folder-saving-with-moreclothing-mod.14592/post-200517

Is the reason I'm having this problem because I don't have a moreclothing settings file in my char folder?
What is that file supposed to look like?
Thanks!

Attachments

Code.txt
1 KB · Views: 24

UmperSnark

Writer
Composer
Update: When experimenting with a different character, I realized that the mods actually DO load, but they disappear immediately.
Anybody know what is causing this? I have attached a gif showing this phenomenon below.

Attachments

• character folder loading issue.gif
    character folder loading issue.gif
    707.6 KB · Views: 23

sby

Content Creator
Coder
SOLVED!
Fixed up my character codes and also got rid of a random code.text in my OVER folder that was causing most of the issues.
if you are trying to make use of the $Over charcode, this might be useful:

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.