[SunriseFoxy]Darl Saga of Love (1 Viewer)

Foxxxy

Animator
Hello everyone. Today we want to introduce ourselves and our game.

Our team is called SunriseFoxy and for the very long time we wanted to create a game in the form of an RPG novel with elements of hentai. Therefore, in our free time, we started creating a game.

The game itself will be created on the Ren'py engine and will consist of a prologue, 3 episodes and an epilogue.

At the moment, we have almost completed the prologue, and we plan to release it at the end of September so that you can try to play it and write your opinion. By the end of autumn, we plan to release the game in steam in early access.
Let's tell you a little about the plot and the game. It will take place in a fantasy world, the main character will be a local young guy Welt. His life will be full of events, intrigues and adventures. But of course our Welt will be surrounded by many different beauties from humans and elves to succubs and cat-girls.

We would like to tell and show a lot of things, but let's start small and we will create a game step by step with your help. And we hope that in future we will be able to create not just a Hentai game, but a game with a cool and interesting plot.

In conclusion of this post, I let me show you a little bit of the game itself in the form of screenshots.

You will receive more detailed information on our Patreon

Thank you for your attention.
HiPaint_1724608505751 (1).png
HiPaint_1724595460459.png
HiPaint_1724595451609.png
HiPaint_1724595408383.png
HiPaint_1724595470766-1 (1).png

Last edited:

Foxxxy

Animator
Welcome to Undertow.
I deleted the link to your fund-raising page as you have violated our "I deserve free money' rule. Link to full site rules is in my siggie.

In a nutshell, If you link to an external commercial landing page, crowdfunding campaign, or a personal ad-driven site anywhere on this forum, you must do one of two things
(1) link back to Undertow on your Patreon page somewhere above-the-fold.
or
(2) Offer an existing, easy-to-find, free demo version of your game.

You may edit your post to include the Patreon link when one of the above conditions is met.

Very respectfully,
fleet (global moderator)
Ok, thank you.
I will do both of your conditions, but we will only be able to post a free demo at the end of September. And I've already marked your link on the patreon.
I'm sorry that I didn't do it right away, for me it's all new in life =)

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.