Thought maybe some of you might be interested in some Zako-ish customs I've commissioned over the years (1 Viewer)

tehnub22

2D Artist
Coder
Hello everyone, I'm new to this forum but just wanted to share a few customs I've commissioned over the years at lady2fight.com that I thought some of you might like. I'm not so much into general ryona as I am more specifically into belly punching (assuming a few of you have come across that kink), and even then I'm more into seeing it involving fully-uniformed or smartly-dressed girls. There's obviously a good amount of zako content out there involving sexy / scantily-clad women, which doesn't do it for me unfortunately. I'd rather see professionally dressed girls get defeated, as you can see in these links below.

(The cheapest one is #3: Belly punching stories. Part 3 – Lady2fight)

I love seeing girls in those kinds of military dress uniforms, and to find content of them getting defeated or destroyed, let alone in large numbers, is something very rare (as you can imagine). Although I'm lucky enough to be able to afford these customs, I still have to limit my costs to 2 or 3 girls.

Anyone else feel this way? If anyone knows of more of this kind of content, I'd be very grateful for links or info.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.