Dynamic Daughter - Next Steps? (1 Viewer)

PastaBean

Content Creator
Hi everyone, hope you're all enjoying playing Dynamic Daughter as much as I've enjoyed making it. As much as I want to continue writing, I feel that I'm running out of ways to improve it and new things to add, so wanted to open it up to the community for your feedback and ideas.

What would you like to see? What might you change? What's missing, and what haven't I even considered experimenting with?

Let me know your thoughts, and thanks for being part of this project.

Last edited:

Nirriti

Potential Patron
Hi, first of all kudos to the dialogue, it is really great and incredibly polished. It grew to be one of the best out there for sure!

Is there any chance you could spice it up a bit by adding occasional sex similar to Mindbreak dialogue by BadInsomnia? Also I see a room for adding some occasional spanking or a button for it similar to the ones in WeeWillie Slave Bazaar Dialogue.
Other then that I think you did an amazing job on it, so once again well done sir!

firlafanz

Writer
Streamer
Editor
Teacher
Hi everyone, hope you're all enjoying playing Dynamic Daughter as much as I've enjoyed making it. As much as I want to continue writing, I feel that I'm running out of ways to improve it and new things to add, so wanted to open it up to the community for your feedback and ideas.

What would you like to see? What might you change? What's missing, and what haven't I even considered experimenting with?

Let me know your thoughts, and thanks for being part of this project.
I just want to praise it, because it's really very good. but also think about the extremes a little bit

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.