Girl's Pain/KO/Death voices (1 Viewer)

Toastguy

Potential Patron
I know I ask for alot

but I feel like the voices from fallout 4 main character are really cool, it would be nice if you added them

Lv40

Potential Patron
there is a japan mobile game towa tsugai that is a game of all girls in duos who fight. the death sounds are very good. they have action where they sacrifice their life for the partner with pretty hurt art. can you take out the voice lines and if you can take out the art? if not too much there is also the english version of death end request games with many big english voice actors who have very good screams.

KillerJ

Casual Client
there is a japan mobile game towa tsugai that is a game of all girls in duos who fight. the death sounds are very good. they have action where they sacrifice their life for the partner with pretty hurt art. can you take out the voice lines and if you can take out the art? if not too much there is also the english version of death end request games with many big english voice actors who have very good screams.

I ripped Towatsugai a while back, except the death cutscenes, it was worthless to me.
Sample
I currently don't have the full game files. You can do it yourself because the files are not encrypted.

DERQ's Sound files are not packed and encrypted.
Install Foobar2000 and VGMStream plugin. Just drag and drop the xwb file to play it on foobar2000.

When playing xwb, there is a problem with the number of loops, but it's not a foobar problem, it's because of the xwb format characteristics.
It's because each game has a different loop value, so it's hard to set it up in batches.
If you don't know how to modify this loop value setting properly, you should convert it to a wav file and cut it.

Sounds

These are jp audio files and if you want en files you can find them in the following path:
To have the correct file name, xsb file must be located in the same folder as xwb file.

20240428_094300.png

By simply installing the VGMStream plugin, you can rip 80% of the games I upload without any difficulty.

SPAWN_101

Vivacious Visitor
KillerJ, are you familiar with WoWhead (World of Warcraft database website)? I was gonna firstly upload all of the effort sounds here but I figured you may of already had them as they are basically public for anyone if you know where to go and what to search for. There's hundreds of both pain and death sounds and I've had them cooped up in a folder for ages (not completely up-to-date with new npc's tho, but can sort that out in a very short time)

Lv40

Potential Patron
I ripped Towatsugai a while back, except the death cutscenes, it was worthless to me.
Sample
I currently don't have the full game files. You can do it yourself because the files are not encrypted.

DERQ's Sound files are not packed and encrypted.
Install Foobar2000 and VGMStream plugin. Just drag and drop the xwb file to play it on foobar2000.

When playing xwb, there is a problem with the number of loops, but it's not a foobar problem, it's because of the xwb format characteristics.
It's because each game has a different loop value, so it's hard to set it up in batches.
If you don't know how to modify this loop value setting properly, you should convert it to a wav file and cut it.

Sounds

These are jp audio files and if you want en files you can find them in the following path:
To have the correct file name, xsb file must be located in the same folder as xwb file.

View attachment 155262

By simply installing the VGMStream plugin, you can rip 80% of the games I upload without

i am mobile only i can not make files work. if you have time can you make death end request voice lines work like regular rip?
can rip 80% of the games I upload without any

afasdafas01

Vivacious Visitor
Don't be pressured.
It doesn't matter if you take only what you need.

I've already extracted the models and voices I need from these games, and I'm not interested in the rest of the files.

Edit :

I figured out EXVSMBON's voice ID with someone's help.
Gundam Versus Series Female Voice

And Tiffa Adill you posted is from Gundam vs. Gundam Next Plus.
it is an old game, so the sound quality is very poor.
Tiffa's voice

Hope it helps you.
Thanks a lot, but the URLs here do not work. Can you maybe reupload to a permanent URL? Mediafire maybe?

KillerJ

Casual Client
KillerJ, are you familiar with WoWhead (World of Warcraft database website)?

No. I haven't played the game after the last Wrath of the Lich King. lol.

i am mobile only i can not make files work. if you have time can you make death end request voice lines work like regular rip?

Sorry, I don't do something for mobile devices. Basically my archive is just "sample" files for pc game modders, who make mods on FO4 and Skyrim or DOA.

There are many places where you can use your PC.

Also there's a reason I haven't uploaded DERQ to my archive. Extracting the entire voice is very simple. It will take about 10 minutes.
But valuable voices of this game are mainly in the story or event cutscenes. These files are not classified by file name but could be classified only by ear. I don't really like sorting out these voice files (which can't be distinguished by file names). All ripping must be completed within 2 hours and should not continue until at least the next day.

KillerJ

Casual Client
Thanks a lot, but the URLs here do not work. Can you maybe reupload to a permanent URL? Mediafire maybe?

No. I'm working on a 1:1 request with dozens of people, and there's no problem at all.
Because it's for a specific person, not for multiple people. These files will also be deleted within three days.

Gundam versus series

Also, I deleted Gundam vs. Gundam Next Plus and its sample voice on my PC. Because the sound quality is not good so it's worthless to me.

SPAWN_101

Vivacious Visitor
No. I haven't played the game after the last Wrath of the Lich King. lol.
Ah, fair enough xD well the website is basically a database including all the sounds and I've had all of the good sounds downloaded so I was gonna upload them here for everyone but I wasn't sure if you already had them, my guess is you do not, right? Alas, it'd save you alot of time manually searching for the .ogg files of all of the characters and player sounds as I have like 96% of them 👍

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.