Grimey Loader Imports Index (3 Viewers)

RajasGrime

Content Creator
Re: Grimey Loader/SWF Imports

I'll make this a general imports thread, since I'm adding multiple items. In a kind of silly mood, I drew a Terminator-ish eye you could import for your android sort of characters. A T-800 version that is. A T-X version would be just a blue glow.

wBkpL.png

YoFiddy

Potential Patron

I wonder if you could replace nipples with bras? Or would that not look right?

RajasGrime

Content Creator

My initial thought is no. The far end of the breast graphic where the nipples are glued on, displaces when you move the girl back and forward for that jiggly effect. I can only draw static bras, so the strap on her back would move away from and into her back as her breasts bounce from side to side.

Maybe those strapless bras work, but will need many version to accomodate every breast size.

anonymous

Avid Affiliate

These mods are not for v1.5.1b alone. All of the imports on this board require the mod loader. I'll make a thing about this.

RajasGrime

Content Creator

Some Naruto character's eye mod:

bbxP5.png

Code:
bodyScale:0.98875;hair:sdchan,1,1;iris:normal,0,0,0,1;breasts:89;skin:light;lipstick:0,255,167,188,0.733;eyeshadow:0,0,0,0.69;sclera:100,102,129,1;blush:229,56,47,0.322;mascara:0,0,0,0.561;eyebrow:33,33,51,1,0,0,0,0;hairhsl:0,1,1,1;skinhsl:0,1,1,1;hisskinhsl:0,1,1,1;bg:2;him:1;collar:none;cuffs:none;gag:none;panties:none,0,0,0,1;legwear:thighhigh,0,0,0,1;footwear:highheel,0,0,0,1;eyewear:none,0,0,0,1

H

Hoffaler

Re: Nipple accesoiries

RajasGrime said:
Sounds like you're loading the default custom nipple that comes with the loader. Try this:

1. In the Mods folder of the loader, make a new folder and give it a suitable name. Ex.: "PiercedNipple"

2. Put the custom nipple SWF in said folder and rename it as "Nipple".

3. Open the .txt file in the Mods folder.

4. On a new line, add: [in-game name]:[folder name]. Continuing with the above pierced nipple example: "Pierced Nipple:PiercedNipple"

5. Run SDT, a new option with the in-game name you entered above will appear in the loader's custom menu. Click it.

6. Something happens.

7. Profit will be had.

I tried doing what you said, but when I loaded up the loader, there was no option for the pierced nipple folder. However, I then put the pierced nipple in the default nipple mod folder and chose that in the loader, and the pierced nipples appeared in game! Any idea what's wrong?

anonymous

Avid Affiliate

Links were broken, now they're fixed, I'll look and see if any others are broken.

RajasGrime

Content Creator
Re: Grimey Loader Imports Index - Update: maid costume

Fixed a nicer OP and updated with my first attempt at making an outfit mod, for everyone maid-like.

And now a swimsuit as well.

ModGuy

Content Creator

RajasGrime said:

Churning them out.
I hope others latch on to this as well.
Good work with the maid import, looks fantastic.

EDIT:

Whilst testing out hooking the import menu, I noticed a potential flaw in your code:
Code:
 function fixback()
Lacks any reference to actually fix the back, you also duplicated to code to hide her back twice.
I think you meant to duplicate the code, once for hiding and once for showing.

RajasGrime

Content Creator

There are two near-indentical for loops to make something invisible and two to make something visible again in the template by default. I think I may have left some uncommented. Will have a look whenever, I'm currently burned out on AS3.

Kir

Content Creator

RajasGrime said:
Fixed a nicer OP and updated with my first attempt at making an outfit mod, for everyone maid-like.

Awesome work on your first time, glad to see swimsuit and maid outfit mod up!

If it's not too much trouble, can you make small changes to the maid outfit mod?

1) Full maid outfit without skirt/apron as seen in one of your "work in progress" preview pics
2) Just an apron without maid outfit like this ----> http://danbooru.donmai.us/post/show/914886/apron-ass-bikini-bikini_top-bow-breasts-brown_hair

Thanks

RajasGrime

Content Creator

Cheers mate. I think I can do those, but first to iron out the unloading bug some time.

fallout666

Potential Patron

for some reason i get blank screen for your maid and swimsuit swf

RajasGrime

Content Creator
Re: Grimey Loader Imports Index - Update: maid costume & swimsuit

Load the SWFs using the latest Loader. Otherwise, I'm not sure what you mean.

I think the main issue here might have been using 3.9 rather than 3.9c. Cleaned up the code and the maid mod should unload properly now. Knowing me, there's probably still something obscure broken, but we'll deal with that when somebody finds it.

Faceless

Content Creator

RajasGrime said:
There are two near-indentical for loops to make something invisible and two to make something visible again in the template by default. I think I may have left some uncommented. Will have a look whenever, I'm currently burned out on AS3.
I should have commented that more clearly, but each loop is intended for a different part, ie the back and a leg or something like that. My bad.

RajasGrime

Content Creator

Aye, I just completely neglected the bottom unloading section. My bad as well.

kysadhuras79

Potential Patron

I dont use loader, i dont get this to work, dont ask...is it possible that you make the maid costume to non loader swf mod? Plz?

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.