Make Her Cum (1 Viewer)

julietv

Potential Patron
I didn't, I've followed the explaination of who is done before in this post.
Now I did but it don't go anymore.

I have to launch it manually ?

And how do I know it goes are they any counters as for the man ?

Could you share your game folder ? So I would have it going :)

stuntcock

Content Creator
I have to launch it manually ?
When you're trying out a new mod, loading it manually is a good idea. But in general: no, manual loading isn't necessary. You can add a mod to your $INIT$ folder if you want it to be active at all times.

And how do I know it goes are they any counters as for the man ?
The counters are mostly for modders to track the game's state and ensure that their scripts trigger properly (e.g. special dialogue lines for low-oxygen scenarios). We don't expect regular users to play the game with those counters active, because they're obtrusive and unpleasant. Most mod authors won't deliberately add persistent on-screen counters for their mods. They may print error messages (e.g. if the mod's Settings file is not found during loading), but mods are generally expected not to clutter up the UI.

Could you share your game folder ? So I would have it going :)
Nope :). My SDT folder is full of junk. It contains dozens of FLA project files, half-finished projects, obsolete versions of various mods, reference images for projects that I'll never begin, a copy of the archive, and so on. It isn't worth sharing.

You already have the MakeHerCum_V1.0.txt file. Copy it into your SDT\Settings folder. Once that's done, you should be able to load the MakeHerCum_V1.0.swf file manually. If you're happy with its behavior and want it to be active at all times, then you can add it to your $INIT$ folder. If you're unhappy with its behavior then you can try to tinker with the settings file (and then restart the game and reload the mod) in order to find a configuration which fits your preferences.

stuntcock

Content Creator
i'm having alot of trouble on how to get it to work. i could really use some help.
If you're using the vanilla game then this mod won't work. You must use the SDT Loader instead (nore: if you're using one of the available Loader pack collections then that's fine also).

If you're loading the mod manually then you'll need to place the MakeHerCum_V1.0.txt file in your Settings file. If you're loading the mod via a Character Folder then the txt file can be placed in the Character Folder alongside the SWF.

Try running the game using the Flash Player Projector content debugger to test whether there are any major errors occuring. An error could block the mod from loading correctly, or interfere with its runtime activities (e.g. an exception might inhibit the mod from generating cum strands).

If none of this advice is useful, then please describe the problem in greater detail. What are you doing, what are you expecting to happen, and what's actually happening?

D

Drake The UKE

I know its been a month from this discussion of this mod but I'm new to this modding thing and I would really love this mod to work, I'd tried the suggestion you guys gave me but still, it can't work, any help? Oh and every time I load SDT.swf the game closes, why?

fleet

Staff
Admin
Forums Moderator
RM Moderator
Content Creator

KrystalStuck

Vivacious Visitor
Hi, I was wondering if there was any way to use this without enabling the Her Penis option? Trying to imitate a (futa-less) squirt effect, but the cum stops generating once I disable The Peen. Any ideas?
(I know the effect is possible using clever positioning of His Penis but that's currently needed elsewhere in my animtools position)
Thanksss!

littleman16

Potential Patron
Hi, I was wondering if there was any way to use this without enabling the Her Penis option? Trying to imitate a (futa-less) squirt effect, but the cum stops generating once I disable The Peen. Any ideas?
(I know the effect is possible using clever positioning of His Penis but that's currently needed elsewhere in my animtools position)
Thanksss!
if you use the dialogue actions mod, you can set up a line that uses the [PUSSYDRIP] command. Unfortunately that currently is the only way to have a non futa "her" cum.

Thadas

Content Creator
Sorry for bumping this thread, but I figured it wasn't worth making an entirely new thread to post this. Just made a little modification for myself that adds dialogue trigger functionality to this mod: MakeHerCum w/ Dialogue Trigger

Credit, of course, goes to @roztoow as well as sby sby whose code I used to achieve this.

R

rrrrrrrr

Im struggling to understand how i install it. i've read the newbie guide but i dont know what to do/ where to extract the .swf file

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.