[PC] (NEW) Sombionic v0.1 – Sex Combat 'n Monsters! (3D) (1 Viewer)

yenaldooshi

Coder
cover som.png

WATCH THE TRAILER + SOUND ON

SEX COMBAT.

Shoot monsters and have sex with them during combat! In Sombionic you play as a female scientist fighting monsters and genetically engineered humans, harvesting their rare genes and organs for your own inventory.

output_gifsicle.gif

ADVANCED TREE-BASED SEX SYSTEM. (Media below has NSFW variant in-game)

The animation system allows you to dive deeply within the tree structure and select animations based on parent nodes. Additionally, users can alter camera perspectives, explore various angles, execute abilities, engage in mini-games, and compete against AI opponents to score points.

animation tree.gif

LOOT AND EQUIP ORGANS.

Harvest a biomechanical heart, a muted brain and synthetic lungs among various other organs to enhance your stats. Your body serves as your inventory.

loot_org_short.gif

CHARACTER CREATOR.

Personalize your DNA by customizing colors, body shape, tattoos, skin markings, makeup and hair to create a unique appearance.

character creator.png

MONSTERS & BOSSES.

Once pristine habitats are now overrun by genetically enhanced species, their presence transforming these landscapes into biopunk arenas of rivalry.

GAME MODES.
  • Campaign
  • Roleplay
  • Boss War
  • Erotic Gallery

PLAY EARLY ACCESS NOW

Patreon
Get more from Melany on Patreon

Subscribestar - Sombionic on subscribestar.adult

WISHLIST ON STEAM FOR FREE BETA (LIMITED SPOTS)

Steam (Wishlist)

MY SOCIALS

Twitter/X
https://www.x.com/playSombionic

Discord - Join the Sombionic Discord Server!

I’ll be active on the forum daily and I’m looking forward to your feedback and suggestions! Do you have any ideas about Biopunk enemies you’d like to see In the game? What sex animations you’d like me to include during combat? Are there any organs you want me to add in the game and what stats they could influence (currently added are: heart - max hp, lungs - speed, brain - fire rate)

Comment below any Biopunk abilities you’d like to see in the game for the main character or enemies or just anything else!

Thanks for reading my post ♥

output.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.