Ryona videos from YouTube, Youku, etc (1 Viewer)

Seth

Potential Patron
Yuna (Final Fantasy X) in RE 4 (ryona, guro)

Enjoy!

Last edited by a moderator:

Seth

Potential Patron
Lightning (Final Fantasy XIII) in Skyrim (ryona, guro)

Some ryona play with Lighting in the Elder Scrolls: Skyrim.

ninjaryona

Potential Patron
First and foremost, I'm not referring to the gyaku ones since that has a different fanbase and I don't watch them. But has anyone noticed how much the quality of ryona videos in Youtube has gone down?
We still do get some notable uploads from other solid members, but recently there's been a major influx of worthless ryona videos that don't even last 5 or 10 seconds. It's dead annoying having to search for the most recent ryona videos only to end up scrolling two to three pages of same worthless crap that can't even give me a boner. Oh, yes, I don't even care if that uploader is a member here or not. I'm not backing down from what I'm posting right now.

randomguy

Ryonani Teamster
yeah it's this guy who keeps getting banned comes back and uploads the same shitty vids. I know what you speak of

bryanthunder

Ryonani Teamster
First and foremost, I'm not referring to the gyaku ones since that has a different fanbase and I don't watch them. But has anyone noticed how much the quality of ryona videos in Youtube has gone down?
We still do get some notable uploads from other solid members, but recently there's been a major influx of worthless ryona videos that don't even last 5 or 10 seconds. It's dead annoying having to search for the most recent ryona videos only to end up scrolling two to three pages of same worthless crap that can't even give me a boner. Oh, yes, I don't even care if that uploader is a member here or not. I'm not backing down from what I'm posting right now.

You're not the only one who's noticed. Most of them seem to be spam videos with dozens of random tags. Though some are intended to be some sort of propaganda/recruitment videos for some anarchist.
Many videos they upload are stolen from old, now defunct, accounts or blatantly from other users.

shiruken

Ryonani Teamster
I'm glad other people have noticed this because it's been annoying the hell out of me for the last week or so.

D

Deleted member 31

You're not the only one who's noticed. Most of them seem to be spam videos with dozens of random tags. Though some are intended to be some sort of propaganda/recruitment videos for some anarchist.
Many videos they upload are stolen from old, now defunct, accounts or blatantly from other users.
yup. I hate the trash some people like Ryona Etchy are putting out. At this point we've seen enough Street Fighter, Resident Evil, etc. If you are going to create a video using one of those games, at least make your video unique in some way.

Sophitiaryonaplz

Potential Patron
Finally the ultimate Sophitia Ryona was made by jun2009r

These two videos contain almost all of the ryona fetishes that can be shown in SC4.
Sophitia's clothes are fully destroyed in many scenes, and there's KO scenes and 'You Lose' or 'Mission Failed' scenes at the end of the videos.
Those merits makes her more helpless and they are what corresnponds to the taste of ryona.

In short, these videos are unprecedented.
They are one of the greatest videos in the history of ryona, and sure are the greatest in SC4 ryona.
I admire the greatest ryona director, jun2009r.

ninjaryona

Potential Patron
I really loved his work on Ninja Gaiden, and now this! I really love how he makes an uber long one, and a short "best of the best" one.

Gannes1414

Potential Patron
It's in the title XD It's from the game Skyrim. I dunno if its a mod cuz i dont have the game, but its definitely Skyrim.

Seth

Potential Patron

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.