Avatar: The Last Airbender/Legend of Korra Girls (Updated: All May 26th) (1 Viewer)

icepik

Potential Patron
Re: Avatar: The Last Airbender and (Eventually) Legend of Korra Girls

Very good job! Thank you :)

darkflip95

Vivacious Visitor

Right. Jin has been uploaded. Her character code is inside the .swf as per usual, but her hair is in a separate .swf by itself as I have had no experience making hairs in photoshop.

Anyway, I will be working on it soon as I want it to be dynamic. However I've been having a bit of trouble there so that might be a couple of days.

Next up is Pema and Eska.

Imperator

Potential Patron

In case you didn't know, there was already a hair import for Jin (don't remember who made it though).

Attachments

• Jin.png
    Jin.png
    44.6 KB · Views: 570

Sknaht

Potential Patron

This is going to be great. You are planning to do ALL of the girls?

darkflip95

Vivacious Visitor

^ Eventually. Even Song.

Ikki and Jinora are the only ones I will not do for obvious reasons, but everybody else will definitely be included.

I've nearly finished up the first stage of costumes for everyone (That is the most skimpiest and easy to do costumes), once those are done I'll be moving onto the party costumes for Azula, Mai and Ty Lee, and the Fire Nation costumes for Katara, Toph and Suki.

From there the costumes will only get more elaborate I guess.

Oh, and I actually had no idea there was already a hair for Jin. It does look much better than mine, but my goal was to make a dynamic hair. That's kind of run into some trouble though.

icepik

Potential Patron

Did you plan to make also costumes for men? Monk's costume of Ang for example?

darkflip95

Vivacious Visitor

^ I'm not so sure to be honest. Male costumes can only used with the mod loader. While it won't be that much work to make up a few basic ones, I'm trying to concentrate solely on the girls seeing as they are the... main attraction.

I did make a Avatar Dick though. It doesn't glow when nearing ejaculation but I'm confident I can make that happen somehow.

Oh, and I've reorganized the entire thread so that both Lok and ATLA content is in one single post. Just to make it easier for people to find.

rollic

Potential Patron

Any way you can eventually put links to the girls' photos in a higher resolution? Thanks!

darkflip95

Vivacious Visitor

^ Possibly, but I'm trying to keep the images and files in this thread as lightweight as possible. The forum really doesn't like large attachment sizes. Imgur links should be enough, I can touch up the images inside photoshop or something.

icepik

Potential Patron

^ I'm not so sure to be honest. Male costumes can only used with the mod loader. While it won't be that much work to make up a few basic ones, I'm trying to concentrate solely on the girls seeing as they are the... main attraction.

I did make a Avatar Dick though. It doesn't glow when nearing ejaculation but I'm confident I can make that happen somehow.

Oh, and I've reorganized the entire thread so that both Lok and ATLA content is in one single post. Just to make it easier for people to find.

You are right the costumes of the girls are the priority ^^. Thank you again.

R

roflwhat12

I think you messed up with the new Katara .swf, it's the same as the beach outfit atm I think?

Great work though, looking forward to the rest. :D

darkflip95

Vivacious Visitor

^ Mistake on my part, both files are right next to each other in the folder. It's all fixed. Oh, and Toph's Book 3 Outfit is up as well. Have fun ;)

Next up will be Suki, Yue, Jin and Song.

Widget

Content Creator

Loving your work, keep it up man.

If only someone could make some Last Airbender dialogues :/

darkflip95

Vivacious Visitor

^ There is one for Toph Beifong around here somewhere. Plus, I could actually make them myself. But right now getting the costumes for everyone donzo is my top priority.

And for my next update, Suki will be pushed back to after Jin, Yue and Song.

If anyone could tell me how to get collar templates to appear over the top of other templates you'd be very much appreciated.

midnightq2

Potential Patron

Are the character codes supposed to load automatically when you load the swf? Becaus all I get are the clothes. Could we get the codes seperately?

darkflip95

Vivacious Visitor

^ Yeah, they're supposed to. There's a section for the mod inside the template.swf that allows you to put in dialogue as well as the clothes and character codes.

That's really weird because when I load them up the character codes work fine.... the problem might be the fact that you do not have the character codes already present on your computer... maybe. Possibly.

Well, whatever the issue is, I'll upload all the character codes as separated from the clothes. They'll still be in the .swfs however.

darkflip95

Vivacious Visitor

I apologize for my absence. I ran into a few problems making the full-on robes for Jin and Yue, as well as the necklace thingy on Suki's Book 3 outfit. However I am glad to say that Jin's robes are complete and ready, and her hair is now a separate file, so she is ready.

I still need to make some adjustments to Yue's robes, but they should be up next along with Suki's Book 3 clothes.

After them, Azula, Mai and Ty Lee's party outfits will be next.

darkflip95

Vivacious Visitor

Okey dokey :).

Yue's Moon Robes are now up. There is a slight color issue with the sleeves I haven't got a clue how to fix, but they're up.

Ty Lee now has her party outfit from 'The Beach'. Suki's got her prisoner rags from 'The Boiling Rock' added.

Now it's on to Azula, and Mai, and after them Katara, Toph, Suki, Yue and Jin will be officially complete!

HentaiLover147

Potential Patron

darkflip95 said:
^ Eventually. Even Song.

Ikki and Jinora are the only ones I will not do for obvious reasons, but everybody else will definitely be included.

Why not? There's already a Hair ( png ) for them... Why not make their clothes?

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.