BDO Guardian, Drakania Memento Mori Lewd version (1 Viewer)

patches13

Casual Client
Does anyone happen to have a more "breezy" version of the latest nun outfit that transforms the black bra into a toggle or pastie or removes it altogether? Additionally, the skirt getting shortened into "boy shorts" to flaunt that fabulous figure! Bring the cake baby! 🤣

Attachments

• BlackDesert64_fMn9gQReIM.png
    BlackDesert64_fMn9gQReIM.png
    264.6 KB · Views: 49
  • BlackDesert64_ma6UiMLiTi.png
    BlackDesert64_ma6UiMLiTi.png
    1.3 MB · Views: 70
Does anyone happen to have a more "breezy" version of the latest nun outfit that transforms the black bra into a toggle or pastie or removes it altogether? Additionally, the skirt getting shortened into "boy shorts" to flaunt that fabulous figure! Bring the cake baby! 🤣
please tell me this outfit Memento Moris code,I mean,like this“pnyw_50_ub_0001_e.pac”,so which one is Memento Mori? please,thank you!

patches13

Casual Client
and how can you know the code of new outfit everytime?I mean,for example the Memento Moris is xxx-10-lb-0205,how did you know it?

On this forum's Discord people post mods for us, and someone had already posted a mod for the new Memento Moris outfit, so I just copied the number and gave it to you. I think there is a program that will give you the real names of the outfits that you can find on that discord too.

On this forum's Discord people post mods for us, and someone had already posted a mod for the new Memento Moris outfit, so I just copied the number and gave it to you. I think there is a program that will give you the real names of the outfits that you can find on that discord too.
I see

do you know what is the number of outlaws margoria? I didnt find the discord about it

Attachments

• 微信图片_20240722015617.png
    微信图片_20240722015617.png
    188.8 KB · Views: 22

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.