Black Desert Online Resorepless Nude Mod (6 Viewers)

suzu ( 鈴

Content Creator
3D Artist
Modder
Please redo this texture if you have time....hmmm it look so odd..
Can not you see the master that appears in the awakening of Valkyrie only once?
Still want to see the modification? lol
Some of these things have been modified
Lv0ht8p.png

suzu ( 鈴

Content Creator
3D Artist
Modder
Can not you see the master that appears in the awakening of Valkyrie only once?
Still want to see the modification? lol
Some of these things have been modified
Lv0ht8p.png
My Valkyrie has stopped at level 50.
So I have never seen it yet lol
GvtlxOZ.png

sleepeyes

Potential Patron
My Valkyrie has stopped at level 50.
So I have never seen it yet lol
GvtlxOZ.png
No..not this goddess .My mean is normal Npc wear the Herculess(? armor with holes on themself,would you help?
It can be replace their armor into nakid or ??

suzu ( 鈴

Content Creator
3D Artist
Modder
No..not this goddess .My mean is normal Npc wear the Herculess(? armor with holes on themself,would you help?
It can be replace their armor into nakid or ??

What character is Hercules of Valkyrie?
A trainee
Are there screenshots?
Even if the skin is bone bind, since the body of the elf npc is divided into upper and lower parts, Movement of upper body and lower body shifts.
Human type npc has a full body fortunately. Skinning is finished well. (The adjustment work is troublesome, but it's lol)
However, there are countless pac files of npc so I will not do it unless you specify them!:rolleyes:

sleepeyes

Potential Patron
LK52Pam.png

Is this the clothes they are wearing?
Recently, I do not go to Calhpheon so I do not remember...
ya...that it ,the Herculess,those Valkyrie are training in front of central library of Calhpheon.I will post some pictures here ,sorry.I'm not at home,wait me several hours pls.

Mikado

Potential Patron
I was wondering, do you know where are stored the "information" that link the textures to the 3D models? Are they stored in the 3D models files or is there like a "material file" for this? And is it possible to edit it?

I'm asking that because I noticed that the female Kibelius outfit doesn't seem to use its normal map texture ("pew_00_ub_0034_n.dds") for the cloth part.
So, it would be nice if there was a way to fix that somehow by adding the necessary information so the game use the normal map texture. Yes, I know, it's just a small detail, nothing that important, just wondering about it. :)

And if it's not possible... well, too bad I guess :P

Last edited:

sleepeyes

Potential Patron
ya...that it ,the Herculess,those Valkyrie are training in front of central library of Calhpheon.I will post some pictures here ,sorry.I'm not at home,wait me several hours pls.

Attachments

• P_20170426_131822.jpg
    P_20170426_131822.jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 389
  • P_20170426_131731.jpg
    P_20170426_131731.jpg
    1 MB · Views: 372

suzu ( 鈴

Content Creator
3D Artist
Modder
XqP5TxY.jpg
hD2b6yD.jpg

I gave them a full body but warned me that the pac tool does not yet support the new bones.
As you can see, her arms broke, She did it from her knees but she can not move ...Please give up lol

It is easier for pac tool to find what I can not do than I can.
I changed it over time and the last is this ..............

suzu ( 鈴

Content Creator
3D Artist
Modder
XqP5TxY.jpg
hD2b6yD.jpg

I gave them a full body but warned me that the pac tool does not yet support the new bones.
As you can see, her arms broke, She did it from her knees but she can not move ...Please give up lol

It is easier for pac tool to find what I can not do than I can.
I changed it over time and the last is this ..............
sijpprq.png

Skinning is good

Kitty Ears

Swell Supporter
How about retexture some female-NPC for fun in game,if you have interesting?
Best regard!
Probably best if Suzu can focus on the 3D modeling and everyone else can help with textures. You could work on them even with a free program like PAINT.net. ;)

Suzu is really the only one working on the 3D models seriously atm (that I know of). :smile:

Vanen

Potential Patron
So, it has been a while since i used BDO stuff. And, i see that this patcher has one thing i am interested on: The Slider unlocker. But, i DO rememebr there was a method to use that unlocker... not JUST for the ladies parts, but for other body parts all over as well. And since it has been a long ass while, i wish to ask: 'what' were the methods to use the other sliders? ;x It would be nice to know, and i'd appreciate at least a PM about the matter if its not possible to discuss in this thread

picts

Vivacious Visitor
There are those who can be able to publish, teach new people how to put. XML file and change the MOD method, the use of tools, how to use, and so on ... because English is not my mother tongue, the study is very hard,
Who can help out, thank you very much!

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.