[PC] (NEW RELEASE)) Sombionic – Sex Combat 'n Monsters! (3D) (2 Viewers)

yenaldooshi

Coder
cover som.png

PATREON | SUBSCRIEBSTAR | STEAM (Wishlist) | GAME TRAILER

A free (trial) demo version of Sombionic is available to download here: Link
Keep in mind, many of the systems have changed, new animations have been added as well as enemies, compass navigation and more!

SEX COMBAT.

Shoot monsters and have sex with them during combat! In Sombionic you play as a female scientist fighting monsters and genetically engineered humans, harvesting their rare genes and organs for your own inventory.

output_gifsicle.gif

ADVANCED TREE-BASED SEX SYSTEM. (Media below has NSFW variant in-game)

The animation system allows you to dive deeply within the tree structure and select animations based on parent nodes. Additionally, users can alter camera perspectives, explore various angles, execute abilities, engage in mini-games, and compete against AI opponents to score points.

animation tree.gif

output_2.gif

LOOT AND EQUIP ORGANS.

Harvest a biomechanical heart, a mutated brain and synthetic lungs among various other organs to enhance your stats. Your body serves as your inventory.

loot_org_short.gif

CHARACTER CREATOR.

Personalize your DNA by customizing colors, body shape, tattoos, skin markings, makeup and hair to create a unique appearance.

character creator.png

MONSTERS & BOSSES.

Once pristine habitats are now overrun by genetically enhanced species, their presence transforming these landscapes into biopunk arenas of rivalry.

GAME MODES.
  • Campaign
  • Roleplay
  • Boss War
  • Erotic Gallery

PLAY EARLY ACCESS NOW

Patreon

Subscribestar

WISHLIST ON STEAM FOR FREE BETA (LIMITED SPOTS)

Steam (Wishlist)

MY SOCIALS

Twitter/X
x.com

Discord - Join the Sombionic Discord Server!

I’ll be active on the forum daily and I’m looking forward to your feedback and suggestions! Do you have any ideas about Biopunk enemies you’d like to see In the game? What sex animations you’d like me to include during combat? Are there any organs you want me to add in the game and what stats they could influence (currently added are: heart - max hp, lungs - speed, brain - fire rate)

Comment below any Biopunk abilities you’d like to see in the game for the main character or enemies or just anything else!

Thanks for reading my post ♥

output.gif

Last edited:

yenaldooshi

Coder
Hi thanks for posting about your game.
I've deleted the Patreon and Subscribestarlinks in your post. Per our site rule "I deserve free money" (link to rules is in my siggie) if you post a pay site link you must either post a link back to Undertow 'above the fold on you pay site OR provide an easily available free demo version of your game.

Very respectfully,
fleet (global moderator)

Hello, I will happily provide a free demo version of the game to the members of this forum!

yenaldooshi

Coder
Welcome to v0.2 of Sombionic! Many new things were added including user reqested features, read below!

DOWNLOAD: PATREON| SUBSCRIBESTAR
Don't forget to Wishlist the game on Steam!

Highlights:
• New H-Scene
• Enemies can romance you during combat
• Customize your character’s equipment – equip and unequip individual items: hair, glasses, gloves etc etc.. [read more about in the Steam's community hub]
• New Character type – Mutant.
• New Character type – Slime.
• Navigation System – Compass Points of Interest.

bound-by-fear-small.png

And much more…

Week 1:

• Skippable prologue (while playing it and from the menu).
• Checkpoints are now working correctly.
• Hold ‘E’ is converted to just Press ‘E’ in most of the cases, where it’s still hold, you will see a UI popup letting you know you should hold.
• The shooting range tutorial has only 1 task, which is a combination of the static & dynamic targets.
• The shooting targets count for the tutorial is reduced from 30 to 10 (but its repeatable if you wish).
• Enemy difficulty is toned down during the first level.
• If you break the collision in the cave level you won't fall down, but be teleported inside the cave again.
• Saving your progress after the level has been completed is fully working.
• Fixed full screen and windowed mode not switching.
• Small localization errors were fixed.
• Fixed small bugs in the UI.

Week 2 + 3:

• A new AI that stays in place and attacks – it will be used for tentacles and tanky characters that are optional to kill, but drop a decent loot.
• A new AI with low health, low movement speed, and a small target detection radius – Oh, am I making this guy weak on purpose? Exactly! This will be used as a pretty much lvl 1 creep that you can easily kill to heal yourself and it won’t be required to be eliminated in order to progress the level. I thought this could be much better than just spawning a lot of health packs you can freely pick.
• Added a default inventory when you first start the game – Melany’s Pigtails + Lab Girl’s outfit + M4 Rifle (+ A UI Update) – This will prepare it for v0.3 when you will be able to customize each individual item from your inventory and take it off.
• Pressing the “I” key opens the inventory rather than pressing ESC and then opening it manually.
• Updated the controller’s physics to be more consistent – should solve some going through walls issues while dashing.
• Changes to the romance scenes ability UI.

Week 4:

• Enemies can drop items that heal you upon interaction.
• Limit the amount of enemies and enemies of the same type that can attack you concurrently.
• Default crosshair, which is always visible even if you don’t aim with a gun. You can turn it off from the game settings, if you don’t want to see it.
• The player camera was moved to the right to give you a better view and going from non-ADS to ADS mode easier.
• Changes to lvl 1 in the Campaign's combat during quest 'Find the Lead' - added health pickups, decreased the amount of enemies on wave 3 and spawned more lower health creeps that drop health pickups when killed.

Last edited:

fleet

Staff
Admin
Forums Moderator
RM Moderator
Content Creator
Thank you for posting about your game, and providing a link to your free demo version in the first post of the topic. I'll download it and try it out.
I like the artwork and wish your success.
Very respectfully,
fleet (global moderator)

yenaldooshi

Coder
Thank you for posting about your game, and providing a link to your free demo version in the first post of the topic. I'll download it and try it out.
I like the artwork and wish your success.
Very respectfully,
fleet (global moderator)

And please let me know what you think of the game after you play it

fleet

Staff
Admin
Forums Moderator
RM Moderator
Content Creator
The demo version linked in the first post would not fully open. :frown:

I got a message screen saying 'made with unity', then a blank screen.
After waiting several minutes I went into Task Manager and saw that Sombionic was not responding.

I'm running Windows 10 64 bit with 16GB of RAM

I'll delete what I downloaded and try a new download. I'll let you know what happens.

EDIT: Same result. I hope others do not have the same problem with your game.

EDIT 2: I just read the reviews and discussion over at f95zone. As nobody there had the same problem as I did (game won't open) it appears my desktop won't run the game. Given the gameplay comments and reviews there, I don't think I would enjoy this game. I'm sure others will like it. Good luck with development.

Very respectfully,
fleet (global moderator)

Last edited:

yenaldooshi

Coder
The demo version linked in the first post would not fully open. :frown:

I got a message screen saying 'made with unity', then a blank screen.
After waiting several minutes I went into Task Manager and saw that Sombionic was not responding.

I'm running Windows 10 64 bit with 16GB of RAM

I'll delete what I downloaded and try a new download. I'll let you know what happens.

EDIT: Same result. I hope others do not have the same problem with your game.

EDIT 2: I just read the reviews and discussion over at f95zone. As nobody there had the same problem as I did (game won't open) it appears my desktop won't run the game. Given the gameplay comments and reviews there, I don't think I would enjoy this game. I'm sure others will like it. Good luck with development.

Very respectfully,
fleet (global moderator)

I wonder why that happens, there aren't any errors that I have received, after that made with unity screen is a splash scene, which is very light just one background, text and a button, so the specs of your PC aren't the problem. Maybe some antivirus blocking it? But I guess it should've blocked the made with unity too. I can guarantee the game has no viruses or any other issues though.

You unzipped the game and aren't launching it from the archive itself right?

fleet

Staff
Admin
Forums Moderator
RM Moderator
Content Creator
Yes, I unzipped the archive and attempted tp run the exe file.

I suspect it's my video card preventing your game from running.
My card is an AMD Radeon HD 5450 (Memory: 1GB GDDR3).
The specs you showed on your Steam page called for a minimum of a NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1050 (2 GB GDDR5), with NVIDIA GeForce GTX 2060 as the recommended video card.

EDIT: I'll update the drivers for my video card and try once more.
EDIT 2: Updated drivers made no difference, likewise running as administrator..

Very respectfully,
fleet (global moderator)

Last edited:

yenaldooshi

Coder
Yes, I unzipped the archive and attempted tp run the exe file.

I suspect it's my video card preventing your game from running.
My card is an AMD Radeon HD 5450 (Memory: 1GB GDDR3).
The specs you showed on your Steam page called for a minimum of a NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1050 (2 GB GDDR5), with NVIDIA GeForce GTX 2060 as the recommended video card.

EDIT: I'll update the drivers for my video card and try once more.
EDIT 2: Updated drivers made no difference, likewise running as administrator..

Very respectfully,
fleet (global moderator)

Yes, I think it might be the GPU in that case even though the game should run on lower than GPU 1060 just not as good unless settings are changed, but if the game doesn't open at all then it's probably something from the unity build itself. I will tag you again if I discover a fix for that.

fleet

Staff
Admin
Forums Moderator
RM Moderator
Content Creator
You said "the game should run on lower than GPU 1060 just not as good unless settings are changed" Do you mean settings on the Unity project build software, the Unity playback engine, or settings on my video card?

yenaldooshi

Coder
You said "the game should run on lower than GPU 1060 just not as good unless settings are changed" Do you mean settings on the Unity project build software, the Unity playback engine, or settings on my video card?

Settings in the in-game menu, which unfortunately you cannot access, because you must load the main menu screen. I think the problem is the GPU memory in your case

fleet

Staff
Admin
Forums Moderator
RM Moderator
Content Creator
Settings in the in-game menu, which unfortunately you cannot access, because you must load the main menu screen. I think the problem is the GPU memory in your case
Thanks for the reply. I suspected that was the case. I found a used graphics card with 2GB of DDR5 VRAM on e-bay and ordered it. It should arrive next week.

fleet

Staff
Admin
Forums Moderator
RM Moderator
Content Creator
Follow up. The graphics card arrived (Nvidia GeForce GT 730, 2 GB DDR5). After removing my old card, installing the new one, downloading and installing the drivers, I was able to get to the game's main menu. :grin:

yenaldooshi

Coder
Follow up. The graphics card arrived (Nvidia GeForce GT 730, 2 GB DDR5). After removing my old card, installing the new one, downloading and installing the drivers, I was able to get to the game's main menu. :grin:
Okay, but did you manage to get into the Campaign mode or at least Labs (Gallery)?

fleet

Staff
Admin
Forums Moderator
RM Moderator
Content Creator
I haven't played it yet. I'll set aside some time this week.

fleet

Staff
Admin
Forums Moderator
RM Moderator
Content Creator
I can appreciate the amount of work you've put into this. The following comments are based on my playing v0.2.
Is there an updated version that fixes the problems I had?
If nobody else complained about these things, please feel free to dismiss my comments

I started the prologue. I had trouble going thru the 'comic strip scenes'. Even though you gave instructions, it was cumbersome to progress and backtracking to read the dialogue was difficult.
Once I got beyond the comic strip scenes and arrived at where the doctor was talking to the nurse, I noticed that the text was very small, and advanced by itself, making it VERY hard to read, and no way to back-track to read what I missed. I should note that I usually play games with the sound turned off (as not to disturb my house-mate).
At the scene where the woman entered the hospital room and started to talk with the playable character I decided to stop, save the game and continue playing later, but I don't see how to save, so I guess I'd have to reply from the beginning. I don't usually play Unity games, is there some 'hidden' method to save?
I went into the dataset to see what was there. I read about the main character (small font again). It took me two times going in and using ALT-F4 to exit before I figured out that the 'Home' button would exit that screen.
Is there anything to do in the lab besides examine the tube? I dislike the WASD method of moving around. I suggest you consider using the arrow keys or, better yet, point and click.

Unless you can tell me how to make the font bigger, have the text so I can read it at my own pace, and how to save and load game progress I don't see much point in trying to figure out how to play.

Last edited:

yenaldooshi

Coder
I can appreciate the amount of work you've put into this. The following comments are based on my playing v0.2.
Is there an updated version that fixes the problems I had?
If nobody else complained about these things, please feel free to dismiss my comments

I started the prologue. I had trouble going thru the 'comic strip scenes'. Even though you gave instructions, it was cumbersome to progress and backtracking to read the dialogue was difficult.
Once I got beyond the comic strip scenes and arrived at where the doctor was talking to the nurse, I noticed that the text was very small, and advanced by itself, making it VERY hard to read, and no way to back-track to read what I missed. I should note that I usually play games with the sound turned off (as not to disturb my house-mate).
At the scene where the woman entered the hospital room and started to talk with the playable character I decided to stop, save the game and continue playing later, but I don't see how to save, so I guess I'd have to reply from the beginning. I don't usually play Unity games, is there some 'hidden' method to save?
I went into the dataset to see what was there. I read about the main character (small font again). It took me two times going in and using ALT-F4 to exit before I figured out that the 'Home' button would exit that screen.
Is there anything to do in the lab besides examine the tube? I dislike the WASD method of moving around. I suggest you consider using the arrow keys or, better yet, point and click.

Unless you can tell me how to make the font bigger, have the text so I can read it at my own pace, and how to save and load game progress I don't see much point in trying to figure out how to play.

Thanks for the feedback, in the v0.3 which I can upload next month, I fixed the font issue (there's a setting in the menu to resize every window in-game), saving is done automatically on checkpoints, but in the room with the doctors there's no saving, because you can't get killed there. Also I made both of these scenes skippable since it's a tutorial that teaches you how to play and you may want to just jump on level 1. Other than that I added points of interest (like a compass) telling you where to go even in the Labs. By the way, in the labs and when you examine the tube, you can view all of the sex scenes.

fleet

Staff
Admin
Forums Moderator
RM Moderator
Content Creator
Thanks for the response, I hope you find my comments useful. I saw the sex scenes in the lab. Was there anything else to do in the lab?

When talking to the nurse, I missed some of the dialog, as the 'automatic text advance' went too fast for me to read everything. In the conversation with the nurse, there appeared to be choices to read details about the enhancements made to the playable character, but I couldn't figure out how to change from the default choice (found solution on another web site, use the mouse scroll wheel).

I got to the shooting range in the tutorial; the 'automatic text advance' went too fast for me to read everything. The tiny font you used increased the difficulty. There was something in the tutorial about getting close to a monster to pick up items. but I missed most of that part and was unable to back-track. I strongly recommend that you let players read at their own pace. I stopped the tutorial at that point. I'll replay the tutorial later.

So far this has not been a 'fun' experience for me.

LATER

EDIT: I tried skipping the tutorial. I was in a desert with what appeared to be a monster in the distance. The screen said 'press 1 to talk to ally', I did, but nothing happened. I thought maybe I should tun on my speakers that it might work on audio, so I exited the game, turned on my speakers and tried replaying, and again nothing happened when I pressed 1.

EDIT 2: I joined your discord, but there is very little there and when I tried to type something at the 'welcome' channel it said I didn't have permission. :frown:

EDIT 3: I re-read the 10 pages of comments at f95zone. I'm glad I did NOT try to play Version 0.1
It seems I'll have to actually complete the tutorial before playing Level 1.
I think I'll set this aside, and wait for the font-size fix (I hope it's easy to find in version 0.3) before trying to play it again.

Last edited:

yenaldooshi

Coder
Thanks for the response, I hope you find my comments useful. I saw the sex scenes in the lab. Was there anything else to do in the lab?

When talking to the nurse, I missed some of the dialog, as the 'automatic text advance' went too fast for me to read everything. In the conversation with the nurse, there appeared to be choices to read details about the enhancements made to the playable character, but I couldn't figure out how to change from the default choice (found solution on another web site, use the mouse scroll wheel).

I got to the shooting range in the tutorial; the 'automatic text advance' went too fast for me to read everything. The tiny font you used increased the difficulty. There was something in the tutorial about getting close to a monster to pick up items. but I missed most of that part and was unable to back-track. I strongly recommend that you let players read at their own pace. I stopped the tutorial at that point. I'll replay the tutorial later.

So far this has not been a 'fun' experience for me.

LATER

EDIT: I tried skipping the tutorial. I was in a desert with what appeared to be a monster in the distance. The screen said 'press 1 to talk to ally', I did, but nothing happened. I thought maybe I should tun on my speakers that it might work on audio, so I exited the game, turned on my speakers and tried replaying, and again nothing happened when I pressed 1.

EDIT 2: I joined your discord, but there is very little there and when I tried to type something at the 'welcome' channel it said I didn't have permission. :frown:

EDIT 3: I re-read the 10 pages of comments at f95zone. I'm glad I did NOT try to play Version 0.1
It seems I'll have to actually complete the tutorial before playing Level 1.
I think I'll set this aside, and wait for the font-size fix (I hope it's easy to find in version 0.3) before trying to play it again.

Hi, you can use the general channel in discord to talk and the support-forum for bug reports.

1.Lab is only for sex scenes it's like a gallery mode.

2. Mouse scrollwheel notification has been added in the newest release I'm working on

3. I also increased the font size and added options in the settings to go from small - medium - large for mos of the Uis

4. If you move a few steps forward in the desert the dialogue should start automatically

fleet

Staff
Admin
Forums Moderator
RM Moderator
Content Creator
Thank you very much for answering my questions!
You said "Hi, you can use the general channel in discord to talk and the support-forum for bug reports."
In your discord I see three things under "Start Here"
Welcome
Links
Server rules
Someone named rival posted a message (15 July 2024) under the welcome section
saying "Now there's a "No access" channel for common talk and "No Access" to report bugs!"

discord.jpg

When I click on the No Access hot spots, I get a pop up saying "You don't have access to this link. This link is to a server or channel you don;t have access to. " and there is a OK button that closes the pop-up.

I checked and I am a member on the Sombionic discord server; my name there is fleet. Is getting access to the support channel something the admin is supposed to grant, or is there a setting that I need to activate (I am a novice on Discord).

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.