[PC] (NEW) Sombionic v0.2 – Sex Combat 'n Monsters! (3D) (1 Viewer)

yenaldooshi

Coder
It should be fixed now, working on a new free demo and because of your suggestion I will add
  • Reading dialogues at your own pace
A few other users have suggested this in the past and I was considering it, because it's hard to implement for a real-time game where some dialogues drive quest states. For example if when dialogue 1 ends, we start quest 1, I can estimate where the player will be (as of position on the terrain) and start the quest, spawn enemies and so on. While if I let you read the dialogue at your own pace, you may reach the end of the terrain and never press forward on the first dialogue node.

I had to rework a few things to solve this, but now after every dialogue line, you will be asked to press a key to continue to the next (V or E key). This can be turned off from the game's settings and users who want the dialogue to flow without pressing a key will still be able to do so.

Anything else, please use the support channel on DC, which should be available now & I respond very fast there!

fleet

Staff
Admin
Forums Moderator
RM Moderator
Content Creator
Thank you! I was able to get into both the general and support-forum channels on discord. :grin:

You said "...now after every dialogue line, you will be asked to press a key to continue to the next..." Thank you very much for doing that. :grin:

fleet

Staff
Admin
Forums Moderator
RM Moderator
Content Creator
I just wanted to throw in a comment. Based on what I'm seeing at the game creator's DISCORD, he is very responsive to help requests and suggestions for game enhancements.

yenaldooshi

Coder
I just wanted to throw in a comment. Based on what I'm seeing at the game creator's DISCORD, he is very responsive to help requests and suggestions for game enhancements.
To everyone; I'm open to any ideas for the game's improvements and I reply in less than 24 hours. Still it's in early stage, but since v0.1 a lot of things have changed for the better! :smile:

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.