Tera 64bit Human, Aman, High elf and Castanic Nude mods (2 Viewers)

patulinon

Writer
Teacher
Been a while since I last posted, so here is some updates, current progress and eye candy at the end.

Firstly, high and low poly mods got updated once again – seams should now be much less visible thanks to me finally figuring out what the heck “Custom Split Normals Data” is and how to transfer it between models. Also, low poly mod got 2k textures to look a bit nicer.

Secondly, Aman has gone through a leg transplantation and now features much more presentable feet:

View attachment 138911

Remember summer swimsuits with adjustable chest size? Turns out I can replace these with naked model and get a naked body with different chest sizes:
View attachment 138912
Link to this mod in the main post.

It took me an embarrassingly long amount of time to realize that my nude models can be used as a base for any other tera costume or armor, allowing me to strip them of any parts. Here is a gunner armor for example:

View attachment 138913View attachment 138914
Link to this mod in the main post.

Then I decided to take that concept further and port some clothes from a different game entirely (Final Fantasy XV in this case):

View attachment 138915View attachment 138917View attachment 138916
View attachment 138918
View attachment 138919View attachment 138921
View attachment 138922View attachment 138923
That was a challenge to say the least – porting these 3 costumes took like 40 hours in total (though now that I somewhat know the workflow, it should be significantly faster). You can spot some small problems in these if you look close enough, but all of that is fixable, just time consuming. Still, I’m a bit hesitant to release these mods right now.

Now onto some thicc high elf eye candy (or nightmare horrors – depends on who you ask):

View attachment 138924View attachment 138925
View attachment 138926
View attachment 138927View attachment 138928
View attachment 138929View attachment 138930

View attachment 138931
how i can use get the elf with plus sized body?

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.