Black Desert Nude Mod (1 Viewer)

PufferFish

Avid Affiliate
Having trouble getting this to work again after today's maintenance. The game comes up with the same "Press OK" box, but after pressing OK on the first box, it instantly crashes.

Only way to get the game running for me is to leave the PAZ file in directory disabling this mod. Anyone else having issues?

Radge

Vivacious Visitor
yep same. Guess they fixed it because of the way it could be used to give you cash shop items for free ><

PrincessNicky

Content Creator
I have the same problem, moving the PAZ file out to enable modding methods makes the game close after pressing OK the first time the usual error message appears.
With the PAZ file in place the game runs as normal, but anyone with mods in their Resorep "modded" folder will have problems seeing those correctly (probably going to see parts of the body missing).
Until one of the scripting gurus works out how to get the PAZ swapout working again, the only recommendation is to backup the contents of your Resorep "modded" folder and then empty the folder so that the game displays standard textures.

tet666

Potential Patron
It was pretty clear this was going to be fixed we need a way to add the edited files directly to the PAZ files.

nevermindjr

Potential Patron
Dumb people where asking to the support if they would be banned if they use armor swaps (saw it on Reddit, even posted the ticket reply). Obviously, they would patch it. Armor swaps made it high priority. I don't think they would have cared if it was only a nude mod.

PufferFish

Avid Affiliate
It was pretty clear this was going to be fixed we need a way to add the edited files directly to the PAZ files.
Indeed. As soon as I saw that you could get cash shop items without paying for them, I knew this mod was on borrowed time. As long as that angel costume still works, I guess it's better than nothing. But it's a shame.

Just a nude mod, they don't care. But the ability to use cash shop outfits without buying them, was a high priority fix. I'm actually surprised it lasted as long as it did.

tenkashixd

Potential Patron
Yes it looks like they are attempting to stop us now. The textures from modded will still work, but things like swapping out armor will not.

tenkashixd

Potential Patron
Dumb people where asking to the support if they would be banned if they use armor swaps (saw it on Reddit, even posted the ticket reply). Obviously, they would patch it. Armor swaps made it high priority. I don't think they would have cared if it was only a nude mod.
Yes I saw a thread as well, I was pretty livid that some shit lord went and brought it up. ah well it was only a matter of time right?

1337Haxor

Potential Patron
L4Puvxz.jpg

Looks like the nude mode still works? at least on the underwear setting.

tenkashixd

Potential Patron
Could someone please tell me the name of the files from princessnickysWorld folder for the starter underwear? We can still remove those textures but other outfits will cause skin to disappear. let's cut our losses with the underwear for now

R

RevenantSP1

Yeah the textures still work, but my butt-ugly starter armour is back when I take off my kit. And the horrible white underwear when you turn off your pearl underwear :/

I couldn't care less about swapping armour models - I support the game with buying from the pearl store. But this just hacks me off. Oh well.

1337Haxor

Potential Patron
Well it looks like it doesn't work in game unless you press J and click view underwear :( I tried show underwear in safety zone but it didn't work.

PrincessNicky

Content Creator
Could someone please tell me the name of the files from princessnickysWorld folder for the starter underwear? We can still remove those textures but other outfits will cause skin to disappear. let's cut our losses with the underwear for now

My basebody nudes download will do that for you.
And if you happen to own a Kibelius costume, you can still be nude if you want to be.

PufferFish

Avid Affiliate
And if you happen to own a Kibelius costume, you can still be nude if you want to be.
Yeah, unfortunately that's the only way I see a nude mod working any more. But at least there's that... It just sucks that you can't share costumes you buy with your other characters.

PinkNyao

Content Creator
Hmmm... how are you guys able to still get the mod to work? My game just crashes now after removing the paz file. O.o

Jeany

Casual Client
how does your basebody mod makes the kibelius armor into a nudemod? i downloaded your textures and added them to the modded folder but ingame my kibelius is still fully visible inclusive the underwear.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.