Black Desert Nude Mod (3 Viewers)

an_undesirable

Potential Patron
ok ok so i have made progress... but i am unable to go past removing all armor.... I cannot replace textures with resorep! ive tried all version all give me an error and they wont even let me hook the .exe file its either dll error or dll settings error i just cant deal with resorep im not good with this plus everyones instruccions are all across the forum all explaining different methods and none providing a solution for my problem witch is getting to use resorep at all..

can anyone please tell me how to manually just replace the textures? ive been at this for a month with no success please

as far as i have gotten

http://puu.sh/o3tvE/31b9847871.jpg
^ image LINK ^

im on windows 8.1 64bit BDO North America. thanks everyone for reading hope someone can help with replacing the textures.
Also, if what viconia said doesn't work, try manually hooking if you haven't already, thats what made things work for me.

STOLKAH

Potential Patron
Also, if what viconia said doesn't work, try manually hooking if you haven't already, thats what made things work for me.
yeah i got it to work.. i just cant seem to undo the remove all amor.bat file and replace it with remove undies-shirt-pants.bat file

cause i want to see armor i just want to remove certain parts of my armor but im unsure how still not a master at this lol xS

mtmaximus

Potential Patron
rename file name 1354249286.DDS in the modded folder to 242032935.DDS
Did that, but still no luck. I will try that .bat solution you posted earlier.

SKIP THIS EDIT: Nope didn't work. Also tried uninstalling Java and reinstalling the x64 version... also moved the d11.dll file it hooks to my documents folder....
What does it mean to manually hook?

GOT IT WORKING!
OK SO HERE IS WHAT I DID:

1. reinstalled java 64 - still didn't work.
  2. deleted the dx file from bin64 and copied the dx file from system to my documents - pointed resorep to it - still didn't work
  3. played the game a while... closed it down... dx file is back in bin64 now... re-hooked the exe through reporep and now it works!
Thanks for all the help and sorry I am so terrible at this :)

Last edited:
D

Disgaea82

Your instructions on how to edit the bat file are a tad unclear for me, as I've never really had to edit a bat file before.
I'm looking to set it so ONLY the underwear uses the nude mod. Everything else, likebeginner clothing and costumes and stuff remain unedited.
What do I have to edit to set it to that?

Evilshana

Potential Patron
I cant change the option and is now stuck with full nude.

it keeps saying BDNPC has stopped working.

I tried methods to fix it but its still not working.

can some one give me their file thats already edited to only remove starter clothing?

Last edited:

Critical

Potential Patron
What do I have to modify to make the RemoveUndies&StarterClothes NOT to remove valk/witch/sorc pantyhose and ranger stockings? I simply want the game to remove starter clothes, hell the basic panties can be removed with texture replacements.

Murdock

Vivacious Visitor
Copy 242032935.dds then paste it in the modded folder then rename the new file to 438306274.dds

See if that work.
thx man, its works

2016-04-06_167047422.JPG

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.