[Black Desert Online][NSFW] Mouse's ST Mod (4 Viewers)

Tegialan

Avid Affiliate
We have that rule because it's Discord. The server was once already flagged and almost nuked by Discord because some salty kiddo reported some tamer pics there. So we don't take any chances ever since. This forum doesn't seem to care, and so here we are.
If I know who you are on Discord I might be able to let you peek inside a (hidden) tamer channel, but Shai is still no-no either way.
My Discord profile is "tegialan". I would appreciate having access to the Tamer area.
Sorry, I just saw that this area is "hidden".

Miku

3D Artist
Coder
Modder
Editor
search plw_10_lb_0070 line and add comment.
Like this
<!-- plw_10_lb_0070 -->
If you don't see lb line copy the above line and paste, next change the name of outfit part.
Why are people still manually editing partcutdesc. <.<
Use partcutgen (Search it, along with instructions, on these forums)

Easecute

Swell Supporter
Partcudesc simple Guide.

Line without comment the body part will be hide.
<File>1_Pc/14_PLW/Armor/9_Upperbody/Outfit name.pac</File>

Line with comment the body part will be unhide.
<!-- <File>1_Pc/14_PLW/Armor/9_Upperbody/Outfit name.pac</File> -->

see colors to gotit

Last edited:

Miku

3D Artist
Coder
Modder
Editor
Before PartCutGen was made, we had a much easier method for manual edits: Create a new cutgroup at the very top called something like "Disabled" (Name doesn't matter, as long as it's unique) and add every single file within that group that you DONT want to cut. File references can only exist once, so if they are referred at the top to a group that does nothing, they will be ignored further down below even if they are part of a <Path> reference.
This still makes you do manual updates though. Extract new partcutdesc, copy over all your manual work, and then inject it again.

However, PatCutGen does this completely automatic. All you have to do is add the files you don't want to cut to an exclusion file and every time there is a new outfit, simply re-run PartCutGen and you're done. Voila, 5 seconds.

TLDR: You're still stuck in 2 years ago when we didn't know any better. I HIGHLY suggest you read up on PartCutGen.

Last edited:

Miku

3D Artist
Coder
Modder
Editor
PS: This outfit is very cute. Thanks for making it. :meow-googlycheeks:
1727121860017.png

Ratuno

2D Artist
Illustrator
hello, I've a little question.. I began to use today "PartCutGen_EyelineCutFix_toolkit_1.3.0" how I can add "#en#plw_00_uw_0006" to exclussions? .. I want to use it with empty pac file to check body and Im having issues....

Must be naked but some reason.. I get top.. and I cant remove it... with classic partcut.. works fine. Thx for help!
1727128322660.png

Last edited:

Ratuno

2D Artist
Illustrator
@ MouseA MouseA you can use freely all I uploaded here.

I decided to make new post again, with some updates.
I did Suzu body version with plain chest with some edits by my own:
006F.JPG
006B.JPG

This is for bear underwear:

004F.JPG
004B.JPG

I did a lowleg variant. Im using replacing shot pyjamas. You can swap with bear underwear if you want.
005F.JPG
005B.JPG

Bear basic fit to my body flat chest.

bear underwear.JPG

Envy bikini port to Shai.
envy for shai 000.JPG
envy for shai 001.JPG

I did two versions of badakka panties. Choose the one you want

Full version:
badakka001.JPG
badakka000.JPG

Thong version:
badakka003.JPG
badakka002.JPG

My Bd9 @ Easecute Easecute (thx for your work!) fit to my body and a bit lewd version :).. with my shirt edited and to leave the chest visible

bd9_a.JPG
bd9_b.JPG

These are my first public mods. thx for help to anyone. If I did a mistake, please contact me

Attachments

badakka Full.7z
13.3 KB · Views: 11

Badakka tong.zip
17.2 KB · Views: 15

Shai envi.zip
505.5 KB · Views: 15

shai_nude_plain_chest.7z
2.7 MB · Views: 17

shai_panties_A.zip
138.4 KB · Views: 11

Shai_panties_B.7z
127.1 KB · Views: 11

0070_Ub_shirt.7z
13.6 KB · Views: 15

0070_lb_once-piece.zip
113 KB · Views: 18

Easecute

Swell Supporter
¿Aver si entiendo tendria que ocultar la parte de abajo?
in this mod you need to hide the upper part of the body, so you add the line normally.
the lower part of the body needs to appear so you need to add the comment in the line.
I will add my partcutdesc, in the archives of post #265.
This partcutdesc is separated by class for the body parts.
It's easy to understand, so anyone who wants to combine the idea of disabling the mod for a certain class, like our friend MouseA MouseA does.

Miku

3D Artist
Coder
Modder
Editor
hello, I've a little question.. I began to use today "PartCutGen_EyelineCutFix_toolkit_1.3.0" how I can add "#en#plw_00_uw_0006" to exclussions? .. I want to use it with empty pac file to check body and Im having issues....

Must be naked but some reason.. I get top.. and I cant remove it... with classic partcut.. works fine. Thx for help!
This problem has nothing to do with partcut, because underwears do not have partcut data. Underwears do get cut BY other outfit parts (along with the body itself) in most cases, but that works differently.
You just want to replace the underwear pac by an empty pac (or invisible texture) if you want to see nude bodies. Don't forget there is a difference between 3d underwear (that shows when you toggle underwear in-game) or 2d flat underwear which shows underneath outfits in some cases.

Last edited:

Ratuno

2D Artist
Illustrator
You're really naïve if you believe people are triggered to learn things just by making them use old ancient partcut methods. You're only causing everyone else more headaches by lazy needers asking more questions about how/what to do even though they have already been answered over a million times before.
People will still have to add lines to a file in order to make stuff work for their personal mod selection. Except they'll just have to do it once and forget about it.
Or better yet, not at all if mod creators actually properly apply partcutgen into their mod releases by adding an exclusions txt file anywhere within their mod folders with any parts that are required to be "uncut" for their mod.

You'll have to understand that this community has needers, that don't care about learning things and they just want to coom over their big fat mommy milkers, one way or the other. If people want to learn how to create their own mods, they will. PartCutGen isn't going to influence that.

If you want to use old primitive ways, be my guest. But don't suggest others to do it, and causing US more work by explaining things over and over and over again.

This problem has nothing to do with partcut, because underwears do not have partcut data. Underwears do get cut BY other outfit parts (along with the body itself) in most cases, but that works differently.
You just want to replace the underwear pac by an empty pac (or invisible texture) if you want to see nude bodies. Don't forget there is a difference between 3d underwear (that shows when you toggle underwear in-game) or 2d flat underwear which shows underneath outfits in some cases.
Hi, thx for help. you are right.. I was looking solution in wrong place.. I forgot to and empty file to 2D variation XD

Ratuno

2D Artist
Illustrator
I will delete all my replies related to this pointless discussion
to leave this topic free for creativity.
We live in a free world, each one is free to help or live their life on their way. I think that among creators the more we help each other more we can advance together

Kika

2D Artist
follow steps on post #285
if you wanna test i have partcutdesc on post #265
So.. I'm still fairly new to this modding stuff, and I still don't get a lot of things . Anyway, I tried your partcutdesc, and it worked on some outfits, but a few of them are still missing body textures

Attachments

• 1727222022234.png
    1727222022234.png
    408.3 KB · Views: 16
  • 1727222076331.png
    1727222076331.png
    187.3 KB · Views: 16

MouseA

Club Regular
So.. I'm still fairly new to this modding stuff, and I still don't get a lot of things . Anyway, I tried your partcutdesc, and it worked on some outfits, but a few of them are still missing body textures
Maybe you can try my partcutdesc.
Go here (#1) to search " partcutdesc(September 14, 2024).7z"
But please remember to backup your partcutdesc.
Because I don't know if this is right for you.

Since I'm focusing on Shai, my partcutdesc and customizations only apply to Shai.
Almost all my other classes except Shai have missing bodies and cuts that I don't have extra time to fix it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.