[Black Desert Online][NSFW] Mouse's ST Mod (5 Viewers)

MouseA

Club Regular
Can I ask for help with "customizationboneparamdesc.xml "... I don't quite understand what exactly is needed and how to install it correctly. pls help :>
I don't know how to explain this simply.
This xml is the maximum/minimum setting for each character's body parts in BDO.
So you can edit this xml and lower the minimum value.
to create a shorter character.
But note that it seems that Suzu's customizationboneparamdesc.xml is no longer plug and play.
Because BDO updated Tamer’s face/body settings a few years ago.
So Suzu's xml doesn't seem to work properly.

For details, you can search for "gamecommondata customization" on undertow.

LolerFox

Coder
Editor
I don't know how to explain this simply.
This xml is the maximum/minimum setting for each character's body parts in BDO.
So you can edit this xml and lower the minimum value.
to create a shorter character.
But note that it seems that Suzu's customizationboneparamdesc.xml is no longer plug and play.
Because BDO updated Tamer’s face/body settings a few years ago.
So Suzu's xml doesn't seem to work properly.

For details, you can search for "gamecommondata customization" on undertow.
What it does "customizationboneparamdesc.xml "I basically understand... I'm ready to experiment... after all, I was very hooked by the fact that in your screenshots Tamer's has plump thighs and a shorter height(at least that's what it seems to me when I look at these screenshots)... for the most part, I can't find a specific guide on how to install this correctly...

MouseA

Club Regular
What it does "customizationboneparamdesc.xml "I basically understand... I'm ready to experiment... after all, I was very hooked by the fact that in your screenshots Tamer's has plump thighs and a shorter height(at least that's what it seems to me when I look at these screenshots)... for the most part, I can't find a specific guide on how to install this correctly...
paz\files_to_patch\gamecommondata\customization\(ClassesNumbers)\ customizationboneparamdesc.xml
Numbers (Classes)

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.