Black Desert Online Resorepless Nude Mod (6 Viewers)

Yosogoto

Potential Patron
  • [Guardian] Fixed the issue where a Lovely Bloom Armor was displayed abnormally when equipped by a character with adjusted pelvis depth. Just replace the 5th one in gamecommondata and you can enter the game.
  • After these two updates, you only need to replace 0, 4, 5, 16. in gamecommondata (can be regenerated with resorepless). The game will run without changing the size of your other characters.
Okay well I'm completely new to all this and I don't understand what that means. My folder doesn't even have a 0 in it and the best I have managed is starting the game and making every character invisible.

trashwulf

Casual Client
So, if I understood you correctly, you edited a pgw_00_sho_0258 that contained the underwear on the armor and now you're left with a hole the shape of the underwear that you removed ?

Since the hole is shaped exactly like an underwear, make sure you have the ao file for it or copy/paste and rename one of the many yellow squares to that underwear's name ?
The vanilla file would have a green underwear shape to make sure that the body doesnt clip through the underwear. You need to replace it with an all yellow one.

Hope that helps, good luck and have fun in your modding adventures :)
Hi! Maybe you could help me out again. So I tried remove secrua lb (*_00_lb_0170). And the lower body is missing. But this time there is no _ao file, and even though everything is removed from partcut, the lb is still missing. I removed the model itself, not the texture. Any idea how else are they defining cuts?

Nvm. There was an _ao on the ub part. Paz browser just didn't extract it for whatever reason, which is kinda weird.

Last edited:

trashwulf

Casual Client
If someone wants it, here is a quick edit for Secrua for Guardian, but probably works for other classes as well if you rename the files, and put them to the right folder.

2023-09-30_3291164.PNG

Attachments

character.zip
6.4 KB · Views: 153

asdf9966

Potential Patron
How to display underwear, just like the clothing in the picture, the mod I installed does not display underwear

Attachments

• QQ图片20231004013951.png
    QQ图片20231004013951.png
    2.9 MB · Views: 323

iSaint9

Potential Patron
I can't patch the game now. Idk if it's gotta do with a Windows update or something but everytime I try to use Meta Injector on either setting I get to "Counting files..." before the program crashes. Any help?

Attachments

• imagen_2023-10-04_194918089.png
    imagen_2023-10-04_194918089.png
    35.1 KB · Views: 87

Nymhorndynn

Casual Client
How to display underwear, just like the clothing in the picture, the mod I installed does not display underwear
I think that underwear is *_uw_*034->Le Vladian. Your character is Dark Knight ?
So to display it, go to your \Black Desert Online\Paz\Files_to_patch\character\model\1_pc\15_pdw\armor\38_underwear\ folder and delete all the *034.pac files (pdw_00_uw_0034, *_1034 (is the version with stockings), *_0034_01.pac, etc.) then repatch with meta injector and that underwear will revert to vanilla for Dark knight. If you want to do the same for all classes, go you your \1pc folder and filter for *0034*.pac then delete all the corresponding uw (underwear) files in one foul swoop :)

hope this helps, have fun in your modding adventures =)

asdf9966

Potential Patron
I think that underwear is *_uw_*034->Le Vladian. Your character is Dark Knight ?
So to display it, go to your \Black Desert Online\Paz\Files_to_patch\character\model\1_pc\15_pdw\armor\38_underwear\ folder and delete all the *034.pac files (pdw_00_uw_0034, *_1034 (is the version with stockings), *_0034_01.pac, etc.) then repatch with meta injector and that underwear will revert to vanilla for Dark knight. If you want to do the same for all classes, go you your \1pc folder and filter for *0034*.pac then delete all the corresponding uw (underwear) files in one foul swoop :)

hope this helps, have fun in your modding adventures =)
What I want is to display my underwear when wearing any clothing, so that the stockings can be displayed. It's not the method you mentioned.

Nymhorndynn

Casual Client
What I want is to display my underwear when wearing any clothing, so that the stockings can be displayed. It's not the method you mentioned.
you have to tweak with the partcut then to specify what is cut when wearing what. make sure that underwear is not cut for that outfit? You'll have to read up on partcut for more info though, as my understanding of it is quite limited.
I just use the mods to get rid of those underwears (through pac or texture edits), the opposite of what you want :p

patches13

Casual Client
I have been trying to figure this out un-successfully, on my guardian I have a Ram Horn Witch mod installed and it all looks great except the legs clip massively through her boots. I tried to add pgw_10_ub_0020.pac to my "characteraotexturelist.txt" found inside of my Paz > files_to_patch > character folder with no luck. I have also looked for a partcutdesc.xml file but I ran into the problem of having 4 of those and when I tried installing the above into each of the 4 it did not fix the clip. For reference in the partcutdesc.xml file I would type "<File>1_pc/11_pgw/armor/10_lowerbody/pgw_10_lb_0020.pac<File>" or "<!--- <File>1_pc/11_pgw/armor/10_lowerbody/pgw_10_lb_0020.pac<File> -->" and have not had any luck.

Has anyone been able to get the legs to look right in the Ram Horn Witch mods? What did you do? Where should we find the partcutdesc.xml file so I can delete these other 3? Thanks for any guidance!

Nymhorndynn

Casual Client
I have been trying to figure this out un-successfully, on my guardian I have a Ram Horn Witch mod installed and it all looks great except the legs clip massively through her boots. I tried to add pgw_10_ub_0020.pac to my "characteraotexturelist.txt" found inside of my Paz > files_to_patch > character folder with no luck. I have also looked for a partcutdesc.xml file but I ran into the problem of having 4 of those and when I tried installing the above into each of the 4 it did not fix the clip. For reference in the partcutdesc.xml file I would type "<File>1_pc/11_pgw/armor/10_lowerbody/pgw_10_lb_0020.pac<File>" or "<!--- <File>1_pc/11_pgw/armor/10_lowerbody/pgw_10_lb_0020.pac<File> -->" and have not had any luck.

Has anyone been able to get the legs to look right in the Ram Horn Witch mods? What did you do? Where should we find the partcutdesc.xml file so I can delete these other 3? Thanks for any guidance!
Try the partcutGEN tool from undercovertpervert and add pgw_10_?b_0020.pac to your list in partcutdesc_exclusions.txt that will be generated by the tool. It should tell the game to only NOT cut ub and lb for that outfit for guardian (if you have an edited version of the armor that shows skin in the ub and lb part of your guardian).
That tool saved me a lot of grey hair pulling trying to mess with the partcut files.
If you want to go the manual partcut editing route, make sure the lines where you apply the commands to cut or not cut actually pertain to the foot part of the armor (see the /cut relation at the bottom of the partcutdesc.html file to see what it's programmed to cut or not cut). For instance, if you're modifying a line that's in the "ub cuts" part, it will have no effect on the foot parts of the armor.
Sometimes, some cuts are defined in strange, unintuitive parts though. Like hands or sho that would control cuts on foot or breasts for instance. That relationship will still be true when using the partcutGen tool, so you'll have to experiment with other parts if you find that you have holes in ub despite telling it to not cut ub for example.

hope this helps, have fun in your modding edventures =)

P.S. If all fails, it means that the clipping can only be fixed with a mesh edit (modifying the pac file).
There is a thread explaining the troubleshooting steps to fixing holes and clipping to see if partcut will be able to solve it or not. Basically, start by using a vanilla partcut file (delete your modified one) and see if the issue is fixed. If it is, then it means that partcut can save you. Otherwise, you'll have to find other workarounds like editing the mesh or the _ao file of an underwear you wear regularly to erase that part of the clipping foot.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.