Black Desert Online Resorepless Nude Mod (3 Viewers)

Nymhorndynn

Swell Supporter
Black Desert Online\Paz\files_to_patch\.resorepless\character
edit the partcut file
The instructions remind you NOT to put anything in the .resorepless folder as it gets recreated (content deleted) everytime you launch resorepless.
It's best to create your own /character folder alongside the .resorepless folder (not inside it) if you want to avoid having your files disappearing whenever you click on resorepless.exe... If you only launch it once then leaave it and only use metaa_Injector aafterwards, then nothing bad will happen and you will get the samae results... Until the day you forget about that rule and run resorepless because you want to change something :p

If you find the partcutdesc.html file (and the numerous posts explaining how it works) too tedious or confusing, you can also give PartcutGen a try. All you have to do is list the parts that you do not want to cut (some trial/error sometimes necessary as not all boobs fall under ub (upperbody) cuts for some reason.

Heve fun in your modding adventures :)

project-f

Potential Patron
The instructions remind you NOT to put anything in the .resorepless folder as it gets recreated (content deleted) everytime you launch resorepless.
It's best to create your own /character folder alongside the .resorepless folder (not inside it) if you want to avoid having your files disappearing whenever you click on resorepless.exe... If you only launch it once then leaave it and only use metaa_Injector aafterwards, then nothing bad will happen and you will get the samae results... Until the day you forget about that rule and run resorepless because you want to change something :p

If you find the partcutdesc.html file (and the numerous posts explaining how it works) too tedious or confusing, you can also give PartcutGen a try. All you have to do is list the parts that you do not want to cut (some trial/error sometimes necessary as not all boobs fall under ub (upperbody) cuts for some reason.

Heve fun in your modding adventures :)
fair, but I haven't used resorepless.exe in years. I only use the meta injector and modify files directly. I thought resorepless hasn't been supported in years lol I deleted that exe

Nymhorndynn

Swell Supporter
And it still doesn't work
when you want to ask for help troubleshooting a problem that only you have and only you can see the symptoms, you have to put yourself in the reader's place who only sees your post on this forum screen.
"It doesn't work" doesnt give us a lot of info to go by to give you better, more accurate suggestions.

Another (better) way of going about it is to do a search using your symptoms as query to find posts dealing with the same problem you're having and hope to find some pointers to get you unstuck.

People playing on your server are able to mod the game, so it must be something in your setup.
If all fails, start over from scratch, read up on how to install all the tools (meta patcher included) in the right order and have the game repair itself.

Good luck and have fun in your modding adventures :)

Mr_Rata

Avid Affiliate
Hello, today I tried to remove some part of cloths with blender.. But I found this issue.. This kind of cloth are over the body.. anyone know why body are missing ? thx
tamerss.JPG

Nymhorndynn

Swell Supporter
Hello, today I tried to remove some part of cloths with blender.. But I found this issue.. This kind of cloth are over the body.. anyone know why body are missing ? thx
It looks like the riding clothes. You need to edit partcutdesc to not cut the upperbody (ub).
You can do a search for "missing body" or "fixing holes" or something to that extent to find some posts to give you some hints.
https://www.undertow.club/threads/bdo-body-missing-body-clipping-through-outfit-help-thread.15142/ has a lot of info on fixing holes as well.

If you only change the texture of this outfit, note that it is shared by NPCs as well. But since you mentioned using blender, I assume you modified the .pac for your class only?

Have fun in your modding adventures :)

Easecute

Swell Supporter
View attachment 157426
Partcutdesc
search for the name of the clothing and add a comment.
example:
<!-- <File>1_pc/5_pbw/armor/9_upperbody/pbw_10_ub_0045_01.pac</File> -->
If the line is inside a comment that will normally be marked for cutting, the cutting function will be ignored by the engine.
This way the body part will appear.

patches13

Casual Client
quick question, why It's redownloading all the files again and it says corrupt files press ok to scan/reinstall files? anyone can help?

You forgot to un-inject the mod before it tried to patch. Each patch day, just uninstall the mod before you update, then after you load into the game once you can quit out and re-install the mod.

fappertron55

Editor
You forgot to un-inject the mod before it tried to patch. Each patch day, just uninstall the mod before you update, then after you load into the game once you can quit out and re-install the mod.
What do you mean by un-inject? Just uninstalled it from resorepless, the bdo tool kit and meta injector, ran the game let it replace all the files/corrupt files, joined the game then reinstalled everything and still getting the same problem:(

Nymhorndynn

Swell Supporter
What do you mean by un-inject? Just uninstalled it from resorepless, the bdo tool kit and meta injector, ran the game let it replace all the files/corrupt files, joined the game then reinstalled everything and still getting the same problem:(
use "3. restore backup", let the game patch, launch the game launcher to finish patching and recognize its new vanilla pad0 file, THEN run meta injector to reapply the mod.
Search for "mod not working" or "patch day" and it will give you all the details...
Have fun in your modding adventures :)

ncplay91

Potential Patron
@ N Nymhorndynn

Hi Nym, I'm using your partcutdesc you shared the other day and I found that there's a hole with Banha Outfit (for Valks), so I commented these lines:
<!-- <File>1_pc/16_pcw/armor/9_upperbody/pcw_00_ub_0002_dm.pac</File> -->
<!-- <File>1_pc/16_pcw/armor/9_upperbody/pcw_00_ub_0002.pac</File> -->

but even after commenting these lines out, the hole is still there..

The same issue with Angelic Queen Armor, but I don't know the code for the outfit yet..
Can you help me to fix these issues please?

Last edited:

Nymhorndynn

Swell Supporter
@ N Nymhorndynn

Hi Nym, I'm using your partcutdesc you shared the other day and I found that there's a hole with Banha Outfit (for Valks), so I commented these lines:
<!-- <File>1_pc/16_pcw/armor/9_upperbody/pcw_00_ub_0002_dm.pac</File> -->
<!-- <File>1_pc/16_pcw/armor/9_upperbody/pcw_00_ub_0002.pac</File> -->

but even after commenting these lines out, the hole is still there..

The same issue with Angelic Queen Armor, but I don't know the code for the outfit yet..
Can you help me to fix these issues please?
Hello,

There is a trick for the names when an outfit comes from another class (won't be anumber like 00 or 10) but I forgot what the rule was.
Banha is normally a mystic outfit (pcw_00_*_0002). For the valk version, search with paz browser some pvw_*_0002* files ?
(pvw_00_*_0002 pertains to the Venslar outfit)

patcut editing is confusing, so I use the PartcutGen tool (when it works, sometimes it gives me an error and I havent started to troubleshoot the reason yet).
In your manual edit (commenting out), make sure that you do it in the section that cuts the /nude for lb or ub (sometimes breasts cuts are in sho or hands if ub/lb dont do anything).
Always check and see what the /cut section you're editing is supposed to cut (if you're using notepad++, you can double click on the /cut name and it should take you to the bottom of the file, where that /cut is defined. Otherwise do a ctrl+F to get to that section)

SO, the easiest would be to add pvw_*_?b_0002* to the partcutdesc_exclusions.txt and it should pick up the Valkyrie version of that outfit ?

I dont see "Angelic Queen" in my pearl shop armor list so I have no idea how to help you with that one :( Well, no, there is always the possibility of "generic" solution: add "pvw_*_?b_*" to the exclusion list and it will never cut ub/lb for Valkyrie :P You might then have clipping issues though.

Last edited:

ncplay91

Potential Patron
Hello,

There is a trick for the names when an outfit comes from another class (won't be anumber like 00 or 10) but I forgot what the rule was.
Banha is normally a mystic outfit (pcw_00_*_0002). For the valk version, search with paz browser some pvw_*_0002* files ?
(pvw_00_*_0002 pertains to the Venslar outfit)

patcut editing is confusing, so I use the PartcutGen tool (when it works, sometimes it gives me an error and I havent started to troubleshoot the reason yet).
In your manual edit (commenting out), make sure that you do it in the section that cuts the /nude for lb or ub (sometimes breasts cuts are in sho or hands if ub/lb dont do anything).
Always check and see what the /cut section you're editing is supposed to cut (if you're using notepad++, you can double click on the /cut name and it should take you to the bottom of the file, where that /cut is defined. Otherwise do a ctrl+F to get to that section)

SO, the easiest would be to add pvw_*_?b_0002* to the partcutdesc_exclusions.txt and it should pick up the Valkyrie version of that outfit ?

I dont see "Angelic Queen" in my pearl shop armor list so I have no idea how to help you with that one :( Well, no, there is always the possibility of "generic" solution: add "pvw_*_?b_*" to the exclusion list and it will never cut ub/lb for Valkyrie :P You might then have clipping issues though.

Man I tried everything you told me but none is working.. :/
but I have the old suzu's partcutdesc.xml where banha and angelic queen are still working alright..
I tried replicating everything pcw_00_*_0002 from suzu's to your partcutdesc.. but still it doesn't work..

Nymhorndynn

Swell Supporter
Man I tried everything you told me but none is working.. :/
but I have the old suzu's partcutdesc.xml where banha and angelic queen are still working alright..
I tried replicating everything pcw_00_*_0002 from suzu's to your partcutdesc.. but still it doesn't work..
pcw_00_*_0002 is the banha outfit for MYSTIC.
I didnt know Valkyrie had a banha outfit, but if it does, it will be something starting with pvw (valk) and not pcw (mystic). Something like "pvw_ew_*_0002" or something like that (not just "00").

If you add everything "pcw" in the partcut, it will only influence mystic (pcw) outfits and not do anything to valk (pvw) outfits...
if you want to edit the partcut manually, you can go to the /cut that cuts the upperbody and lowerbody and coment out the /nude from those sections. The partcut will then never cut ub nor lb for any class and you will have clipping instead of holes. Or you can fine tune for pvw (valkyrie) only using that principle. Partcutdesc doesnt accept wildcards like "*" I dont think, so you have to list the names specifically. Which is why I find partcutGen a whole lot easier to use.

Nicknero

3D Artist
Coder
Modder
Editor
And here I am wondering why in the world people are still manually touching Partcutdesc, when we have a perfectly good tool available that does it automatically. To such an extend that mod creators simply have to add an exclusions txt file ANYWHERE inside the mod's own directory structure for the required pac files to be automatically included or excluded when needed.

We're not going to get any closer and simpler than this, until an actual mod manager is being made.

ncplay91

Potential Patron
I am very new to modding so I didn't know much about the tools that's available and safe to use..
so I went the hardcore rambo way and manually edit the thing..

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.