Black Desert Online Resorepless Nude Mod (7 Viewers)

Miku

3D Artist
Coder
Modder
Editor
I am very new to modding so I didn't know much about the tools that's available and safe to use..
so I went the hardcore rambo way and manually edit the thing..

tomee

Potential Patron
its work now for one time, now i have the problem: i start the launcher and hes patching, after that, i can only play vanila.

If i install the mod again, all the same hes updating the game and i have only vanila.

tomee

Potential Patron
the solution:

Before the first start after updating the server: metainjector button 3 reset the line marked with green letters is live. You enter the number in front of it and enter. It's all a moment. You close the metainjector and start the game launcher. The update will take place. You start the game originally without a mode. You exit, then meta injector button 1 again, then enter and enter again. Then it loads the mods. Meta injector closes, you start the game. I haven't deleted the exe files in the last six months. It wasn't a problem. Sorry if there is a problem in the translation, I used google. Yes, it's about 5 minutes.

Miku

3D Artist
Coder
Modder
Editor
It's a standard procedure to restore backups to vanilla, then update the game, delete all old meta backups, and reinstall mods once again (it will create new backups).

Every time there is a game update:
- Meta injector option 3: Restore Backups.
- Open launcher, and allow the game to update 100%
- Close launcher, and delete any "meta0000.backup___" files in your paz folder
- Meta injector option 1: Install mods (This will create new backups of the correct game version)
All done, enjoy your mods on the updated game.

(PS: This has been explained like a million times by everyone.)

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.