Black Desert Online Texture Replacement Method Nude Mod (2 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

PrincessNicky

Content Creator
First I would like to thank you Blackfire, I love the female models in this game, and with the nude mode they look truly beautiful. I highly recommend it for whoever didn't try it yet for it's ease of use, it's really just some simple copy and paste and forget.

However I modify all my games with SweetFX, and with Resorep, SweetFX stops working. Unfortunately i have to choose between your mod and SweetFX, and as much as i love a curvy female body, i would pick a more natural looking environment for realism.

Any way to make SweetFX and Resorep work together ?

Try contacting Ray Wing who created Resorep, if there's a simple solution he'll be able to find it.

B

Bravo

someone can help me pls?

when i try to add applications to hook in resorep i mean adding blackdesert32 and blackdesert64 from bin folders of the game to list
error occurs that tells
Error
dx11proxy64.dll
and it dont add add game to list as it is showed on movie that was posted before
i use windows 10
i try to use resorep from desktop and have game on other partition specially for games
and yes i put this dx11proxy fille that was in pack with reso on desktop too

thx for any help

A

Aneko

Hi, I have installed everything but when I select my char (already existing one) the game crash at the end of the loading screen (Connection lost with server)

But in the creation character menu everything is normal.. Any help please ? :)

itasky

Potential Patron
doesn't work anymore since the new charac maj of this morning, when i start the game and i click ok to the first box, it crashs directly, any issues ? When i did the patch i just forgot obout replacing the .exe, is there an issue ? I don't have the original .exe anymore someone can send me it ?
i am having the same issue, after patch it crashes on desktop

E

Evilspeed

Hi the mod look so great but i tryed everthing you written here but i cant fix the problem. even the Manual installation method not working. The problem with Resorep and the error dx11proxy.dll. is not to fix on my pc. please help me. it will be nice if same make a good installation video. (or for me its helpfull if sameone can help me in german)

NaeRei

Avid Affiliate
Greetings people, does anyone know the texture references for Maehwa secondary weapon and if it is possible to make it disappear? thanks

Edit One

So far i found these
1998602681 and 2987985044 on the DXT1, tinkered with them and got this
dEbvNWV.jpg
that or completely withe, any idea what i may be doing wrong? (really just stumbling along here)
Also found these on DXT5
948729995, 1112518138, 2577199670
but didn't get any results from changing those

Anyway thanks and sorry for any bad english

Last edited:

PrincessNicky

Content Creator
Greetings people, does anyone know the texture references for Maehwa secondary weapon and if it is possible to make it disappear? thanks

Edit One

So far i found these
1998602681 and 2987985044 on the DXT1, tinkered with them and got this
dEbvNWV.jpg
that or completely withe, any idea what i may be doing wrong? (really just stumbling along here)
Also found these on DXT5
948729995, 1112518138, 2577199670
but didn't get any results from changing those

Anyway thanks and sorry for any bad english

When you get something like that it almost always means you saved your mod in the incorrect format.

NaeRei

Avid Affiliate
Most certainly but what is the correct format, i assume that the correct one is DXT1 but what else? RGB? ARGB...i have no idea what i am doing really just guessing around... (just know the basic of the basic from changing one or 2 textures for fallout 4)

For now i found a lazy way around by using the files on the Sorceress Talismans optional textures and renaming them, but i'll have to keep finding the references/file names for the other secondary weapons as i get them on my Maehwa char.

Anyway Nicky thanks
Edit: If anyone could share the encodings (if that is the correct term) for the DXT1 and DXT5 it would be awesome, thanks

Last edited:

DarkMatter88

Vivacious Visitor
Make sure you generate Mip Maps when saving the textures. Besides, you can check the correct compression method by opening the original texture in a Hex Editor. The Format is written into the header.

NaeRei

Avid Affiliate
Make sure you generate Mip Maps when saving the textures. Besides, you can check the correct compression method by opening the original texture in a Hex Editor. The Format is written into the header.

thanks, i did use the mip maps, as i thought "well fallout 4 used those and also the DDS format so these should use that too" as flawed as that thinking may be lol

What i didnt know and it will always be useful was your advice to use a Hex Editor, i had no idea about that, so thanks a lot for that

AngEviL

Vivacious Visitor
Blackfire, I retract my previous statement about choosing SweetFX over this mod, i caved in eventually, i can't stop staring at the perfect bodies Black Desert made, haha. Thanks to you and Ray Wing for Resorep.

Like The previous poster mentioned, can you please add textures for Maehwas Bows to make them disappear, same as Sorceress Amulets and Talismans ? Thanks.

NaeRei

Avid Affiliate
Blackfire, I retract my previous statement about choosing SweetFX over this mod, i caved in eventually, i can't stop staring at the perfect bodies Black Desert made, haha. Thanks to you and Ray Wing for Resorep.

Like The previous poster mentioned, can you please add textures for Maehwas Bows to make them disappear, same as Sorceress Amulets and Talismans ? Thanks.
I dont know for all the bows, but i managed make the Black Horn Warrior Bow (as it is the only one i have, im not even lv 30 with Maehwa) disappear but you can copy the Sorceress Talismans files and rename them, for the bow i mentioned its 2 files, rename the talismans files to this: 1998602681 and 2987985044

If the bow you is a diferent one you can find the files/names with Resorep and the Save Original textures Option, but that might be a lot of work if you dont have a way to see the DDS thumbnails....
QJbh8WD.jpg
PS: if you end up trying to use the Save Original textures Option dont forget to desactivating it after geting what you want.... i spent half an hour trying to figure why the game was stuttering like a maniac

Last edited:

PrincessNicky

Content Creator

Look here Black Desert - How to Swap Armors Costumes and Weapons near the bottom of the page DarkMatter88 has provided the scripts you need to make the bows disappear when out of combat.

AngEviL

Vivacious Visitor
I dont know for all the bows, but i managed make the Black Horn Warrior Bow (as it is the only one i have, im not even lv 30 with Maehwa) disappear but you can copy the Sorceress Talismans files and rename them, for the bow i mentioned its 2 files, rename the talismans files to this: 1998602681 and 2987985044

If the bow you is a diferent one you can find the files/names with Resorep and the Save Original textures Option, but that might be a lot of work if you dont have a way to see the DDS thumbnails....
QJbh8WD.jpg
PS: if you end up trying to use the Save Original textures Option dont forget to desactivating it after geting what you want.... i spent half an hour trying to figure why the game was stuttering like a maniac

Thanks a lot for the quick reply, i will do that and post an update later today. I use the white horn bow, so i will take a look at "save original textures".

Princess nicky, thanks again for the help, but i purchased the kibelius armor set for my female characters so i don't want to modify the game files just for the bow. Maybe i am wrong, but that method also seems vulnerable to game updates that could make it stop working. Resorep is very easy to use, and it leaves the game installation alone, so i figure that this is the easiest and most robust method.

Edit: I did the original textures option, but i can't find what the texture of the bow is unfortunately, i guess it is there, but because it is stretched it is hard to recognize. Here is a screenshot of a part of the DXT1 texture thumbnails.
dz6V7ye.jpg

Last edited:

NaeRei

Avid Affiliate
Thanks a lot for the quick reply, i will do that and post an update later today. I use the white horn bow, so i will take a look at "save original textures".

Princess nicky, thanks again for the help, but i purchased the kibelius armor set for my female characters so i don't want to modify the game files just for the bow. Maybe i am wrong, but that method also seems vulnerable to game updates that could make it stop working. Resorep is very easy to use, and it leaves the game installation alone, so i figure that this is the easiest and most robust method.

Edit: I did the original textures option, but i can't find what the texture of the bow is unfortunately, i guess it is there, but because it is stretched it is hard to recognize. Here is a screenshot of a part of the DXT1 texture thumbnails.

Before anything else if its the White Horn Bow then the file names are:
1421983853.dds
1441749156.dds
Got mine yesterday

To find the textures its bothersome yes, i memorize the quiver texture (the one in the red circle)
KwdfnF3.jpg
as is the easiest part to see in game, then look for it in the DXT1 folder, and there are always 2 textures files that look exactly the same, its the names of those 2 that i use.

Also wile finding the textures for this one i noticed (remember im a noob in this) that it helps to equip the bow exit the game, activate the save original texture, go back to the game but only go as far as the character selection (you know just before you click to connect and join the game) give it some time to save the textures then exit, this way you have less textures to look trough

Once again sorry for any bad English and hope it helps, the method PrincessNicky mentioned involves less work on the long run, but im reluctant to change the files that way, with the textures if we wish to undue it all, all we have to do is delete the textures in the modded folder

Anyway take care ^_^

EDIT:
only one file may be needed, i need to try and see if it is only one or the two, If i find out that only one file is needed i let you know and witch one ok? is not that complicated just that as i said, im a total noob at this, im just figuring things out as i go

Last edited:

PrincessNicky

Content Creator
1421983853.dds
1441749156.dds
Got mine yesterday

To find the textures its bothersome yes, i memorize the quiver texture (the one in the red circle)
KwdfnF3.jpg
as is the easiest part to see in game, then look for it in the DXT1 folder, and there are always 2 textures files that look exactly the same, its the names of those 2 that i use.

Also wile finding the textures for this one i noticed (remember im a noob in this) that it helps to equip the bow exit the game, activate the save original texture, go back to the game but only go as far as the character selection (you know just before you click to connect and join the game) give it some time to save the textures then exit, this way you have less textures to look trough

Once again sorry for any bad English and hope it helps, the method PrincessNicky mentioned involves less work on the long run, but im reluctant to change the files that way, with the textures if we wish to undue it all, all we have to do is delete the textures in the modded folder

Anyway take care ^_^

EDIT:
only one file may be needed, i need to try and see if it is only one or the two, If i find out that only one file is needed i let you know and witch one ok? is not that complicated just that as i said, im a total noob at this, im just figuring things out as i go

You get two files which look identical because one is high resolution and the other medium resolution. If you play the game at high settings then you only need to work with the high resolution texture, but it does no harm to edit both files in case you need to lower your game settings at some point.

AngEviL

Vivacious Visitor
1421983853.dds
1441749156.dds
Got mine yesterday

KwdfnF3.jpg

Anyway take care ^_^

EDIT:

NaeRei, you've been a big help ! I figured out what the problem was after i read this, that i should have let the game load more, I though that the character and armor textures would be the first ones to load. You explained clearly, and english is my second language as well. I will definitely just use the character selection window next time to have less textures. Once you figure out what the textures are is very easy, i love now how gorgeous my Maehwa's back (and butt) looks now. Thanks again.

I used to mod a lot in the Elder Scrolls Oblivion days, messed around with scrips, I spent hundreds of hours tinkering with gameplay formulas and item stats, I spent more time modding the game than playing it. With Black Desert I find the game well made graphically, artistically, regarding gameplay and animations, etc, and other than using Resorep for the nude skins, I am very happy with the game.

T

Tharja

Hi I'm having a tiny little problem. Is there suppose to be a neck seam like this? I mean the skin color doesn't match my characters face or is it suppose to be like that? if not can someone tell me how to fix it?
2016-05-27_376503803.JPG

valzyr

Potential Patron
hi, im new here and i want try to modding something, in the current version in EU, i can hidde only the basic underwear of all my characters?

And if i can do, anyone can give me a simple tutorial for that please?
Thnx so much for all!!!

NaeRei

Avid Affiliate
You get two files which look identical because one is high resolution and the other medium resolution. If you play the game at high settings then you only need to work with the high resolution texture, but it does no harm to edit both files in case you need to lower your game settings at some point.
Thanks for that info, it saved me from figuring it out the hard way, so thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.