Black Desert Online Texture Replacement Method Nude Mod (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

BlackFireBR

Content Creator
For some strange reason my Meahwa, Sorc, witch and valk keep showing the same texture. nipples with a vagina and no pubic hair. it doesnt matter how many files I replace or move or rename the file is still the same. and if I remove those files I get topeless with nipples and panties on.

The Tamer and Ranger swap skin textures easily and quickly. the rest keep the same ones no matter what I try. not sure what's going on.

so mine appears to be working now. nvm :)
Yes, Sorceress, Witch, Plum and most likely Kunoichi share the same texture because they share the same body mesh.
You might be able to put specific textures for them using my Meta Injector and using the real textures names though phw_01_nude_0001.dds instead of 242032935.dds

Heinz Boesel

Vivacious Visitor
Yes, Sorceress, Witch, Plum and most likely Kunoichi share the same texture because they share the same body mesh.
You might be able to put specific textures for them using my Meta Injector and using the real textures names though phw_01_nude_0001.dds instead of 242032935.dds

I would just love to have different textures for those 4 classes, it's a bit boring that they all look exaxcly the same...
with phw_01_nude_0001.dds it doesn't work sadly :(

roskof

Potential Patron
Is it possible to swap the base bodies? Like swap in Maehwa's body to Ranger? Ranger's body looks kind of funky, especially the underboob area.

Heinz Boesel

Vivacious Visitor
no, I meant something different :)
with 242032935.dds, all 4 classes share the same texture... but above you wrote that it could be possible to use filenames like phw_01_nude_0001.dds to have different textures for the classes. Or did I misunderstand that?

BlackFireBR

Content Creator
no, I meant something different :)
with 242032935.dds, all 4 classes share the same texture... but above you wrote that it could be possible to use filenames like phw_01_nude_0001.dds to have different textures for the classes. Or did I misunderstand that?
Oh, for that I could only find:
pbw_00_nude_0001.dds - tamer
pew_01_nude_0001.dds - Ranger
phw_01_nude_0001.dds - Sorceress
pvw_00_nude_0001.dds - Valkyrie

Daedalus

Content Creator
I can't get your mod to work, BlackFire. I finally got resorep to activate.
If you could make a manual on how to get your mod to work it would be a godsend but I mean a manual to the letter detailing what goes where and how. The aim is nude all the time
The paz method doesn't work anymore. I used Cero's mod; but with the new patch the game goes to the Pearl Abyss screen, fades to black and then closes altogether

Last edited:

Heinz Boesel

Vivacious Visitor
Oh, for that I could only find:
pbw_00_nude_0001.dds - tamer
pew_01_nude_0001.dds - Ranger
phw_01_nude_0001.dds - Sorceress
pvw_00_nude_0001.dds - Valkyrie

ah yes, thanks... but they all don't show up ingame :( doesn't seem a possibility so.

Alea

Potential Patron
Plum is not showing nipples after I put the new two in the modded. I probably just missed something tho I do not know what. Maybe renaming a file?

T

Thomanson

Maewha Sileshi have a different file? It's vanishing on my Sorc but not on my Maewha.

Hall

Potential Patron
Hi all, I tried to remove the bra and underwear for Lahr Arcien Underwear set B. I got set A to work but Set B looks like this now. How can I fix it? Please help!! Or if someone who already made the mod send me the DDS files? Thank you.
C2FTuEa.jpg

BlackFireBR

Content Creator
Hi all, I tried to remove the bra and underwear for Lahr Arcien Underwear set B. I got set A to work but Set B looks like this now. How can I fix it? Please help!! Or if someone who already made the mod send me the DDS files? Thank you.
C2FTuEa.jpg
You will probably have to edit your partcutdesc.xml (easiest way, just erase everything), but for that, you are going to need the ArmorSwapEssentials
Can some one gime instructions for RU server? howto install any nude mod? Thanks all.
I try ArmorSwapEssentials, but this mods crash game. Cant start.
You don't need ArmorSwapEssentials for this mod, that's the purpose of this topic, using nude mod in the RU servers for example because ArmorSwapEssentials doesn't work there anymore

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.