Black Desert Online Texture Replacement Method Nude Mod (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ray Wing

Content Creator
I can also give you an access to KR server . Tell me if you need one
(But sadly, it might take lots of time to download KR client. and U need VPN too)
Thanks. I will try to get my hands on Korean client and look into it.

mizukikanzato

Potential Patron
Any help on this? Got this texture right after the update on June 15th 2016, on JP server. Before this was okay, even though I got a barbie doll body.

Attachments

• 2016-06-16_7670722.JPG
    2016-06-16_7670722.JPG
    217.6 KB · Views: 297

Ray Wing

Content Creator
Any help on this? Got this texture right after the update on June 15th 2016, on JP server. Before this was okay, even though I got a barbie doll body.
You must find a yellow texture for that underwear. It controls body clipping. Fill the whole texture with yellow color same as background and put it into modded textures folder.

NaeRei

Avid Affiliate
so, just rename it as the le vladian's mod file and paste it? Or anything should I do else?
Thank you so much for the help in advance, btw.
i really dont know much, i would need to actually be dealing with it to know how and what to do, so i cant really help youmuch more, and at the moment im stuck with patching and the darn slow file cheeking, and i have a feeling that there will be no more nudes (im on EU) hopefully im wrong and its just me having problems

PS: i had that underwear and never used/needed a yellow texture, the only reason i had that was because i downloaded alternative texture packs

Aeriel

Swell Supporter
i really dont know much, i would need to actually be dealing with it to know how and what to do, so i cant really help youmuch more, and at the moment im stuck with patching and the darn slow file cheeking, and i have a feeling that there will be no more nudes (im on EU) hopefully im wrong and its just me having problems
I just finish file checking and patching, servers are under maintenance at the moment. It took around 15 mins for me to file check. :3

NaeRei

Avid Affiliate
I just finish file checking and patching, servers are under maintenance at the moment. It took around 15 mins for me to file check. :3
15mins!!! God mine is saying 24min for the last hour.... now its 25.... T_T its started with a speed of nearly 50mb/s now.... 8mb/s and going down

and seeing you probably going to be able to see if we still have the "goods" sooner than me, do say something about it latter ok? thanks

Aeriel

Swell Supporter
15mins!!! God mine is saying 24min for the last hour.... now its 25.... T_T its started with a speed of nearly 50mb/s now.... 8mb/s and going down

and seeing you probably going to be able to see if we still have the "goods" sooner than me, do say something about it latter ok? thanks
Yea, I'll log on when the servers are up and check it out. :3

NaeRei

Avid Affiliate
Nude mod still work.
Awesome, thanks for the heads up Vic, on my end just finished the file cheeking, another hour to go for the patch T_T darn it, BUT you did bring good news, so its not all bad ^_^

Aeriel

Swell Supporter
Awesome, thanks for the heads up Vic, on my end just finished the file cheeking, another hour to go for the patch T_T darn it, BUT you did bring good news, so its not all bad ^_^
I think the reason why you stuck at files check is because servers are overload at the moment.

arararar

Potential Patron
So after Friday's update I wasn't able to apply the mod anymore. Everytime i use mod-armor.bat this happens I might be one of the few getting this problem but any suggestions on a fix?

Attachments

• upload_2016-6-17_12-7-5.png
    upload_2016-6-17_12-7-5.png
    13 KB · Views: 121

Nailmail

Potential Patron

I also have the same problem, I also know what dds files I have to use and BEFORE todays patch (EU 17.06.16) this textures of "Le Vladian Underwear" worked as intended, but now I am facing the same problem as the picture shows. I also figured out that, at least in my version, this "bug" just exists for valkyrie (both le vladian versions) and for maehwa (just le vladian with stockings). The old trick with painting this specific dds yellow doesn't work anymore, the holes remain. So please can someone help with this issue? Thx :P

NaeRei

Avid Affiliate
so, just rename it as the le vladian's mod file and paste it? Or anything should I do else?
Thank you so much for the help in advance, btw.
Got my BDO to work (had some problems with updating) looked around for that texture problem you had and fixed it, in case you havent done so yourself by now, here is the file with the correct name

Attachments

3232106841.zip
1.4 KB · Views: 174

Nailmail

Potential Patron
Got my BDO to work (had some problems with updating) looked around for that texture problem you had and fixed it, in case you havent done so yourself by now, here is the file with the correct name

Thank you very much, this fixed the problem with the holes for me with my maehwa. Thx for your afford :P
ps.: for completeness I have to tell you that the issue with the valkyrie didn't get solved with this dds still, but it seems that there are no holes at breasts but at her lower parts.... nvm good work with this anyway I don't need more :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.