Ezzy

Master of this Domain
There is a movie Max Knight: Ultra Spy. There are five zako girls in this movie. Tyler, their leader, and her minions. Though Tyler is a minion of an evil guy, so she is as much expendable as all of them.
At 12:16 you can see a little girl they hunt for, and for a few short seconds three of them will appear at the first time.
The first zako we can see
the first zako we can see.png

Then their leader. It's funny to hear a roar when Tyler is shown and a print on her hand.
ZAKO1.png

zako leader.png

Her sexy friend, the third zako in the team
sexy zako.png

Though they're look very funny, they took the girl they hunted for at 14:20. They can be seen in many scenes, but I don't think I should post every their appear on the screen, just the most interesting ones. They will be shown in the battle, which starts at 26:38. Unnamed zakos, both of them, will get knocked out at 27:33. Their leader took hostage, but lost her and will get knocked out at 27:50. She shot the main hero, who can be invincible and unseen, but a moment later he will defeat her. She lying in such way we can see her cleavage.
Tyler defeated.png

The zako with candy will show her backside. She's can be seen on the floor later.
other zako.png

After some time this guy will notice the unconscious girls under his feet and will check their leader, Tyler. It is probably her back, because her the cut on the backside of her top looks like this, though we couldn't see this tattoo before.
examination.png

He will find somehing imporatnt from this sign, but zakos will come to their senses, and their leader will find a DVD disc with somethig important on it, hide it in her cleavage only to realize a bit later she broke it somehow.
They will appear later at 38:00 for walking in sexy clothes, seducing of their leader and to be rude with some prisoners.
They will appear later at 44:50 in the night club, there will be more of them (five) and the crowd will chant Tyler. They will defeat policemen in the club pretty fast without any losses, and at 45:20 Tyler will kill a prisoner cop. She will put in her mouth something like a capsule with a poison, kiss him and thus kill him, probably leaving it into his mouth after kiss.
Two new zakos will pursuit the main hero and his female friend, the sister of kidnapped girl If i understand it correctly. Escaping, main heroes will open fire at barricade with explosive barrles and pass through it, but the blonde new zako will be not so lucky. At 48:01 something will explode before her bike, she will fell with her bike and there will be another expolison, so she most likely died in fire.
blonde zako.png

At 48:20 good girl open the door of the car, and the second new zako, a brunette, will hardly fall and will jump and roll on the ground. Don't know if she could survive after this.
brunette zako.png

The main trio will hunt for good guys. At 52:25 we will see one of them entering the elevator and showing the second, who wearing red, to choose another way. At 52:48 we will see her again.
elevator.png
The red zako will get knocked out at 53:20
Chevonne_Duncan_-_Max_Knight.gif

Tyler will defeat main hero in battle, but will get knocked out by good girl at 53:50. And then she will knock out the good girl at 57:50
At 1:06 we will see the main zako trio and much more girls dancing.
The last battle will start at 1:11:55
At 1:12:20 will be defeated the zako in red, though it look like he just pushed her and she dissapeared from the screen in the next scenes.
At 1:12:24 will get knocked out the zako from elevator.
At 1:13:20 Tyler will mocking good guy, showing him the poisoned capsule on her tongue, but he will suddenly kiss her and she will die, chocking and gasping, from her own poison.
Tyler poisoned.png

Good night, sweet princess. Her dead body will be shown on the floor in the next scenes pretty often, so you can admire her some more time.

Actually, very good zakos. They're defeated only because plot demands, some of them survived, there are unusual methods of killing like that, with poison, sexy zakos, though shown in a funny way, They draw more attention than good guys, who are doomed to win any time. This zakos were favourites of the crowd. Maybe they are most lucky zako girls I ever seen and they're amongst the most competent zakos.

There are much more scenes with them than I posted here, so you can enjoy their outfit and what you like.

P.S. How? Just how could I forget? Youtube link is here

Last edited:

Ezzy

Master of this Domain
There is one more movie. Death Warrior (2009)
Local crimelord has a group of women, who have an order. They should take a prisoner, a man who will take part in underground combats. The leader of the group, Anka, met this man.

Anka.png

She tried to seduce him and propose to take fun with other zakos, who are dressed in the same manner, though it's not a uniform. She failed her mission and her ginger subordinate knocked their target out with a gas spray.
zako succeeded.png

Anka's boss arrived, say a few nice words, she turned to his belt and started to unfasten it, but he lifted her up and break her neck for her mistake. He said to another three zakos he would not tolerate mistakes and ordered male guards to take out the trash. This is how he called the dead Anka. Ginger girl hide her face with her hand in fear when one of them was killed, but later nodded to her boss.
dead zako.png

The third zako you can see in the movie if you want. Too bad, in youtube this scene is deleted and only versions of this film are Hindi and Tamil dubbed, so you can find this movie somewhere else if you're interested.

Ezzy

Master of this Domain
Michael Bublé - Feeling Good [Official Music Video]
An agent arrived to the nuclear power plant where are male workers and female zakos.
zako in white.png

Their fight is a slide show
fight.png

But at least we can see the bodies.
bodies.png

Next time we can see them zako hiding faces.
Faces.png

It's something like Geheimcode Death Force, but a very short version of it.

Ezzy

Master of this Domain
Some of the oldest links to Danger 5 TV series are broken now, but there is a S1E1 in youtube in a very good quality.
It's a comedy with a lots of good and bad zakos, who hunt for Hitler and protect him. In this episode there are only good zakos though there is a traitor in their ranks.
zako traitor.png

Good zakos will shoot some female nazi in evening dresses. Civilian nazi, who became collateral damage, but later there will be a fight and at least one dead zako will be shown.
Danger 5 dead zako.png

wj1905

Master of this Domain
Didn't see anyone post yet about Malignant? In the prison scene, Madison is thrown in a cell with a bunch of ridiculously dressed female criminals - one literally looks like a 70ies disco queen with an afro, another has a mullet - and they start to harass and kick her, until her evil conjoined twin wakes up and takes control of her body, and kills all the criminals in the cell. In Mauler's stream commentary of the movie, they added health bars and fighting game music to this scene (starts at 1:42:16)

Some of the oldest links to Danger 5 TV series are broken now, but there is a S1E1 in youtube in a very good quality.
It's a comedy with a lots of good and bad zakos, who hunt for Hitler and protect him. In this episode there are only good zakos though there is a traitor in their ranks.
View attachment 130191
Good zakos will shoot some female nazi in evening dresses. Civilian nazi, who became collateral damage, but later there will be a fight and at least one dead zako will be shown.
View attachment 130192

Or you can just torrent it....
The ladies on Nemo's ship are the best, as well as the whole black diamond SS troops, they are straight out of Return to Castle Wolfenstein

Michael Bublé - Feeling Good [Official Music Video]
An agent arrived to the nuclear power plant where are male workers and female zakos.
View attachment 130179
Their fight is a slide show
View attachment 130180
But at least we can see the bodies.
View attachment 130181
Next time we can see them zako hiding faces.
View attachment 130182
It's something like Geheimcode Death Force, but a very short version of it.

Pretty sure this was posted here before, but oddly, cannot find it. Yeah, those are some sexy catsuit uniforms.

There is one more movie. Death Warrior (2009)
Local crimelord has a group of women, who have an order. They should take a prisoner, a man who will take part in underground combats. The leader of the group, Anka, met this man.

View attachment 130172
She tried to seduce him and propose to take fun with other zakos, who are dressed in the same manner, though it's not a uniform. She failed her mission and her ginger subordinate knocked their target out with a gas spray.View attachment 130176
Anka's boss arrived, say a few nice words, she turned to his belt and started to unfasten it, but he lifted her up and break her neck for her mistake. He said to another three zakos he would not tolerate mistakes and ordered male guards to take out the trash. This is how he called the dead Anka. Ginger girl hide her face with her hand in fear when one of them was killed, but later nodded to her boss.
View attachment 130177
The third zako you can see in the movie if you want. Too bad, in youtube this scene is deleted and only versions of this film are Hindi and Tamil dubbed, so you can find this movie somewhere else if you're interested.

Thanks, I always appreciate seeing naked zakos!
Movie is up on torrents in 1080p, not hard to get.

There is a movie Max Knight: Ultra Spy. There are five zako girls in this movie. Tyler, their leader, and her minions. Though Tyler is a minion of an evil guy, so she is as much expendable as all of them.
At 12:16 you can see a little girl they hunt for, and for a few short seconds three of them will appear at the first time.
The first zako we can see
View attachment 130161
Then their leader. It's funny to hear the roar when Tyler is shown and the print on her hand.
View attachment 130158
View attachment 130159
Her sexy friend, the third zako in the team
View attachment 130160
Though they're look very funny, they took the girl it at 14:20. They can be seeen in the few scenes, but I don't think I should post every their screentime, just the most interesting. They will be shown in the battle, which starts at 26:38. Unnamed zakos, both of them, will be knockouted at 27:33 Their leader took hostage, but lost her and will be knockouted at 27:50. She shot to main hero who can be invincible and unseen, and he defeated her. She lying in such way we can see her cleavage.
View attachment 130163
The zako with candy will show her backside. She's can be seen on the floor later.View attachment 130164
After some time this guy will notice the unconscious girls under his feet and will check their leader's right breast, if I didn't mistake in identification of this area of her body.
View attachment 130165
He will find somehing imporatnt from this sign, but zakos will come to their senses, and their leader will find a DVD disc with somethig important on it, hide it in her cleavage only to realize a bit later she broke it somehow.
They will appear later at 38:00 for walking in sexy clothes, seducing of their leader and to be rude with some prisoners.
They will appear later at 44:50 in the night club, there will be more of them (five) and the crowd will chant Tyler. They will defeat policemen in the club pretty fast without any losses, and at 45:20 Tyler will kill a prisoner cop. She will put in her mouth something like a capsule with a poison, kiss him and thus kill him, probably leaving it into his mouth after kiss.
Two new zakos will pursuit the main hero and his female friend, the sister of kidnapped girl If i understand it correctly. Escaping, main heroes will open fire at barricade with explosive barrles and pass through it, but the blonde new zako will be not so lucky. At 48:01 something will explode before her bike, she will fell with her bike and there will be another expolison, so she most likely died in fire.
View attachment 130166
At 48:20 good girl open the door of the car, and the second new zako, a brunette, will hardly fall and will jump and roll on the ground. Don't know if she could survive after this.
View attachment 130167
The main trio will hunt for good guys. At 52:25 we will see one of them entering the elevator and showing the second, who wearing red, to choose another way. At 52:48 we will see her again.
View attachment 130168The red zako will be knockouted at 53:20
View attachment 130169
Tyler will defeat main hero in battle, but will be knockouted by good girl at 53:50. And then she will knockouted the good girl at 57:50
At 1:06 we will see the main zako trio and much more girls dancing.
The last battle will start at 1:11:55
At 1:12:20 will be defeated the zako in red, though it look like he just pushed her and she dissapeared from the screen in the next scenes.
At 1:12:24 will be knockouted the zako from elevator.
At 1:13:20 Tyler will mocking good guy, showing him the poisoned capsule on her tongue, but he will suddenly kiss her and she will die, chocking and gasping, from her own poison.
View attachment 130170
Good night, sweet princess. Her dead body will be shown on the floor in the next scenes pretty often, so you can admire her some more time.

Actually, very good zakos. They're defeated only because plot demands, some of them survived, there are unusual methods of killing like that, with poison, sexy zakos, though shown in a funny way, They draw more attention than good guys, who are doomed to win any time. This zakos were favourites of the crowd. Maybe they are most lucky zako girls I ever seen.

There are much more scenes with them thann I posted here, so you can enjoy their outfit and what you like.

P.S. How? Just how could I forget? Youtube link is here

Thanks, those are some sexy ladies! (Btw it's "got knocked out", not "knockouted").
I dunno what happened, I am quite certain both this and Geheimkode - Death Force have been posted here, but now cannot be found... Odd because the old posts still exist. Maybe some issue with the search function.

Some pretty good fights, though the villains would have won easily if they didn't always alert the guy to let him know they will attack, instead of stabbing or shooting him in the back, and letting him get up and into a fighting stance.
Poor blonde gal seems to have felt genuine sorrow when she accidentally stabbed her friend.

Last edited:

Ezzy

Master of this Domain
(Btw it's "got knocked out", not "knockouted").
I dunno what happened, I am quite certain both this and Geheimkode - Death Force have been posted here, but now cannot be found... Odd because the old posts still exist. Maybe some issue with the search function.
Thank you, I will remember it, English is not my native, but I hope, not so awful as few years ago.
Some links are dead. Mediafire links, WebTransfer links, mostly with the oldest clips.

Ezzy

Master of this Domain
Didn't see anyone post yet about Malignant? In the prison scene, Madison is thrown in a cell with a bunch of ridiculously dressed female criminals - one literally looks like a 70ies disco queen with an afro, another has a mullet - and they start to harass and kick her, until her evil conjoined twin wakes up and takes control of her body, and kills all the criminals in the cell. In Mauler's stream commentary of the movie, they added health bars and fighting game music to this scene (starts at 1:42:16)

There is more than one scene. One youtube user posted a scene in police, where she killed 3 female police officers (and more men) and wounded two detectives.

That user also posted extended scene in the cell, though there are many of her nature, her evil twin-sister or who it was, but near the end killing starts.

wj1905

Master of this Domain
So, watched The Handler and... has to be one of the worst modern action movies I have seen. Probably was made on a shoestring budget by some friends who had one camera, and access to their rich uncle's villa for one weekend - it feels like a home-made movie. Just so you get what it is like, there are no credits, and no dialogue for the first 5 minute, after which we jump-cut to main hero guy training his wife/girlfriend in terrible mock boxing. None of them are introduced and then we just fade out to have him arrive home with a trash bag with a gunshot wound.
I expected we might get more scenes of the mercenaries, showing them before they attack, but no - they just arrive one by one, many of them not even armed with guns, to be killed in turn. These have to be the most inept mercenaries ever, as several of them get clear chances to kill the hero before he notices them, or have him at gunpoint, and they could just shoot him and search the house for the bag, but instead they decide to give him a chance to kill them. The big black guy even finds him sleeping ON the bag, and instead of shooting him in the head, tries to steal it from under his head... :D Hilarious. And in this relatively small house, somehow despite them all knowing where this guy is, they all arrive separately and do not wait for each other, and stand in line to attack him. Many of them also arrive without any weapons, or just having a knife or a stick, instead of a gun. Oh and nobody uses a silencer, yet the police never shows up even after several minutes of automatic weapon fire. Must be a quiet neighborhood.
Anyway, some sexy zakos - I bet all the actors were hired by the director from his local martial arts dojo, they have nice moves but no acting talent.

The.Handler.2021.1080p.WEBRip.x264.AAC-[YTS.MX].mp4_[2021.12.15_21.31.06].jpg The.Handler.2021.1080p.WEBRip.x264.AAC-[YTS.MX].mp4_[2021.12.15_21.31.07].jpg The.Handler.2021.1080p.WEBRip.x264.AAC-[YTS.MX].mp4_[2021.12.15_21.31.08].jpg The.Handler.2021.1080p.WEBRip.x264.AAC-[YTS.MX].mp4_[2021.12.15_21.31.54].jpg The.Handler.2021.1080p.WEBRip.x264.AAC-[YTS.MX].mp4_[2021.12.15_21.32.38].jpg The.Handler.2021.1080p.WEBRip.x264.AAC-[YTS.MX].mp4_[2021.12.15_21.32.45].jpg

This scene made me laugh - probably the worst fight choreography since those terrible 90ies budget action movies. Vest zako (without being hit) just gets pushed at black zako, who just lightly pushes her aside and she falls off camera. Next we see her, a minute or so later while hero guy already managed to kill the other girl by choking her to death with his arm, and vest girl is only now struggling to get back to her feet. After being lightly pushed aside. Someone filmed this, and rewatched it and said this was an OK scene. :D

Oh, and afterwards, I don't know why, he stays in this house despite knowing more mercenaries will come. In fact, we cut to him sleeping again - how is this guy not dead yet??? He doesn't even try to hide, or set up traps in the house... He also only takes out the bodies of the fat black guy and the black girl to burn them - by sprinkling almost no lighter fluid on them - which, this is a terrible idea since the smell and smoke would just make people come and investigate... Plus he does this under a BUSH. That'd be sure to start a fire and burn down the whole yard. However, he leaves the other dead guy in his bathtub, and for some reason, he doesn't kill vest zako girl (she was just knocked out) and she disappears completely until later in the movie. Meaning the writer probably forgot about her also being in the house...
At one point, hero guy is eating soup all calmly while an angry mercenary is pointing a machine gun at him, point blank, and instead of shooting him, double dares him to be quicker than the bullet. Somehow, he manages to pick up his SMG and shoot the guy in the head quicker than he could pull the trigger. :D

Anyway, here are the zakos.
EDIT: added their names and actor names

Katya (Kelly Pantaleoni) attacks with a nightstick but loses it quickly. Gets kicked in a wall, then tries to stab Ryker when her friend tackles him, but he tosses her in the way. She is clearly distraught at killing her by accident, but Ryker taunts her to get back up, she attacks him screaming but quickly gets overpowered and while trying to hold off the knife from her throat, she shakes her head begging for mercy but he cuts her throat.
The.Handler.2021.1080p.WEBRip.x264.AAC-[YTS.MX].mp4_[2021.12.15_21.05.38].jpg The.Handler.2021.1080p.WEBRip.x264.AAC-[YTS.MX].mp4_[2021.12.15_21.05.40].jpg The.Handler.2021.1080p.WEBRip.x264.AAC-[YTS.MX].mp4_[2021.12.15_21.05.42].jpg The.Handler.2021.1080p.WEBRip.x264.AAC-[YTS.MX].mp4_[2021.12.15_21.05.44].jpg The.Handler.2021.1080p.WEBRip.x264.AAC-[YTS.MX].mp4_[2021.12.15_21.05.50].jpg The.Handler.2021.1080p.WEBRip.x264.AAC-[YTS.MX].mp4_[2021.12.15_21.05.53].jpg The.Handler.2021.1080p.WEBRip.x264.AAC-[YTS.MX].mp4_[2021.12.15_21.05.56].jpg The.Handler.2021.1080p.WEBRip.x264.AAC-[YTS.MX].mp4_[2021.12.15_21.06.05].jpg The.Handler.2021.1080p.WEBRip.x264.AAC-[YTS.MX].mp4_[2021.12.15_21.06.11].jpg The.Handler.2021.1080p.WEBRip.x264.AAC-[YTS.MX].mp4_[2021.12.15_21.06.16].jpg The.Handler.2021.1080p.WEBRip.x264.AAC-[YTS.MX].mp4_[2021.12.15_21.06.19].jpg The.Handler.2021.1080p.WEBRip.x264.AAC-[YTS.MX].mp4_[2021.12.15_21.06.25].jpg The.Handler.2021.1080p.WEBRip.x264.AAC-[YTS.MX].mp4_[2021.12.15_21.06.30].jpg The.Handler.2021.1080p.WEBRip.x264.AAC-[YTS.MX].mp4_[2021.12.15_21.06.31].jpg The.Handler.2021.1080p.WEBRip.x264.AAC-[YTS.MX].mp4_[2021.12.15_21.06.41].jpg The.Handler.2021.1080p.WEBRip.x264.AAC-[YTS.MX].mp4_[2021.12.15_21.06.50].jpg The.Handler.2021.1080p.WEBRip.x264.AAC-[YTS.MX].mp4_[2021.12.15_21.06.55].jpg The.Handler.2021.1080p.WEBRip.x264.AAC-[YTS.MX].mp4_[2021.12.15_21.07.00].jpg The.Handler.2021.1080p.WEBRip.x264.AAC-[YTS.MX].mp4_[2021.12.15_21.07.10].jpg The.Handler.2021.1080p.WEBRip.x264.AAC-[YTS.MX].mp4_[2021.12.15_21.07.13].jpg The.Handler.2021.1080p.WEBRip.x264.AAC-[YTS.MX].mp4_[2021.12.15_21.07.21].jpg The.Handler.2021.1080p.WEBRip.x264.AAC-[YTS.MX].mp4_[2021.12.15_21.07.24].jpg The.Handler.2021.1080p.WEBRip.x264.AAC-[YTS.MX].mp4_[2021.12.15_21.07.35].jpg The.Handler.2021.1080p.WEBRip.x264.AAC-[YTS.MX].mp4_[2021.12.15_21.07.43].jpg The.Handler.2021.1080p.WEBRip.x264.AAC-[YTS.MX].mp4_[2021.12.15_21.07.48].jpg The.Handler.2021.1080p.WEBRip.x264.AAC-[YTS.MX].mp4_[2021.12.15_21.08.06].jpg The.Handler.2021.1080p.WEBRip.x264.AAC-[YTS.MX].mp4_[2021.12.15_21.08.28].jpg

Surprise attacker zako (actress unknown, credits list someone called Angel, could be her) - we see very little of her, barely one frame when we see her face, she seems asian and has a braided ponytail? She sneaks up on Ryker as he fights blonde zako (again, these trained mercenaries came here without any guns or melee weapons) and jumps on his back, trying to hold him in place, but he swings her around so blonde zako stabs her in the gut which apparently is instantly fatal in this universe (see later) and she dies in her arms. She wears a nice form fitting spandex, and we get to see more of her body after the fight is over.
The.Handler.2021.1080p.WEBRip.x264.AAC-[YTS.MX].mp4_[2021.12.15_21.06.27].jpg The.Handler.2021.1080p.WEBRip.x264.AAC-[YTS.MX].mp4_[2021.12.15_21.06.30].jpg The.Handler.2021.1080p.WEBRip.x264.AAC-[YTS.MX].mp4_[2021.12.15_21.06.31].jpg The.Handler.2021.1080p.WEBRip.x264.AAC-[YTS.MX].mp4_[2021.12.15_21.06.35].jpg The.Handler.2021.1080p.WEBRip.x264.AAC-[YTS.MX].mp4_[2021.12.15_21.06.41].jpg The.Handler.2021.1080p.WEBRip.x264.AAC-[YTS.MX].mp4_[2021.12.15_21.06.45].jpg The.Handler.2021.1080p.WEBRip.x264.AAC-[YTS.MX].mp4_[2021.12.15_21.06.48].jpg The.Handler.2021.1080p.WEBRip.x264.AAC-[YTS.MX].mp4_[2021.12.15_21.06.51].jpg The.Handler.2021.1080p.WEBRip.x264.AAC-[YTS.MX].mp4_[2021.12.15_21.06.56].jpg The.Handler.2021.1080p.WEBRip.x264.AAC-[YTS.MX].mp4_[2021.12.15_21.06.57].jpg The.Handler.2021.1080p.WEBRip.x264.AAC-[YTS.MX].mp4_[2021.12.15_21.06.59].jpg The.Handler.2021.1080p.WEBRip.x264.AAC-[YTS.MX].mp4_[2021.12.15_21.07.03].jpg The.Handler.2021.1080p.WEBRip.x264.AAC-[YTS.MX].mp4_[2021.12.15_21.08.16].jpg

Viper (Maddison Bullock): she shows up after a henchman tries to shoot Ryker in the shower and of course gets killed. As Ryker exists the bathroom she kicks the pistol out of his hand (having not brought her own) and mostly punches him a bit, but gets kicked in the gut for her trouble. As Athena, the black zako enters, Ryker lightly pushes Viper in her direction, and Athena bumps her to the side, which is apparently a serious injury and she is out of the fight while Athena gets killed. She struggles to her feet, oddly decides to take off her padded vest and mocks him saying he hits like his wife, then calls the wife a bitch -and then just stands there all cocky and gets kicked in the gut immediately, then kneed in the chest and she is out of the fight. And your guess is as good as mine, we never learn what this meant, did she kill his wife? Y'd think then he would kill her for it, but no, she somehow gets away between scenes as he only burns the body of 2 of the 4 defeated henchmen and henchwomen...

EDIT: turns out whom I thought to be the same zako, given that Viper was not really killed, was actually another character.

The.Handler.2021.1080p.WEBRip.x264.AAC-[YTS.MX].mp4_[2021.12.15_21.23.23].jpg The.Handler.2021.1080p.WEBRip.x264.AAC-[YTS.MX].mp4_[2021.12.15_21.23.26].jpg The.Handler.2021.1080p.WEBRip.x264.AAC-[YTS.MX].mp4_[2021.12.15_21.30.30].jpg The.Handler.2021.1080p.WEBRip.x264.AAC-[YTS.MX].mp4_[2021.12.15_21.30.41].jpg The.Handler.2021.1080p.WEBRip.x264.AAC-[YTS.MX].mp4_[2021.12.15_21.30.46].jpg The.Handler.2021.1080p.WEBRip.x264.AAC-[YTS.MX].mp4_[2021.12.15_21.30.51].jpg The.Handler.2021.1080p.WEBRip.x264.AAC-[YTS.MX].mp4_[2021.12.15_21.30.56].jpg The.Handler.2021.1080p.WEBRip.x264.AAC-[YTS.MX].mp4_[2021.12.15_21.31.02].jpg The.Handler.2021.1080p.WEBRip.x264.AAC-[YTS.MX].mp4_[2021.12.15_21.31.07].jpg The.Handler.2021.1080p.WEBRip.x264.AAC-[YTS.MX].mp4_[2021.12.15_21.32.38].jpg The.Handler.2021.1080p.WEBRip.x264.AAC-[YTS.MX].mp4_[2021.12.15_21.32.45].jpg The.Handler.2021.1080p.WEBRip.x264.AAC-[YTS.MX].mp4_[2021.12.15_21.38.36].jpg The.Handler.2021.1080p.WEBRip.x264.AAC-[YTS.MX].mp4_[2021.12.15_21.38.40].jpg The.Handler.2021.1080p.WEBRip.x264.AAC-[YTS.MX].mp4_[2021.12.15_21.38.47].jpg The.Handler.2021.1080p.WEBRip.x264.AAC-[YTS.MX].mp4_[2021.12.15_21.38.49].jpg The.Handler.2021.1080p.WEBRip.x264.AAC-[YTS.MX].mp4_[2021.12.15_21.38.52].jpg The.Handler.2021.1080p.WEBRip.x264.AAC-[YTS.MX].mp4_[2021.12.15_21.39.01].jpg The.Handler.2021.1080p.WEBRip.x264.AAC-[YTS.MX].mp4_[2021.12.15_21.39.07].jpg The.Handler.2021.1080p.WEBRip.x264.AAC-[YTS.MX].mp4_[2021.12.15_21.39.08].jpg The.Handler.2021.1080p.WEBRip.x264.AAC-[YTS.MX].mp4_[2021.12.15_21.39.11].jpg The.Handler.2021.1080p.WEBRip.x264.AAC-[YTS.MX].mp4_[2021.12.15_21.39.13].jpg The.Handler.2021.1080p.WEBRip.x264.AAC-[YTS.MX].mp4_[2021.12.15_21.39.14].jpg The.Handler.2021.1080p.WEBRip.x264.AAC-[YTS.MX].mp4_[2021.12.15_21.39.17].jpg The.Handler.2021.1080p.WEBRip.x264.AAC-[YTS.MX].mp4_[2021.12.15_21.39.20].jpg The.Handler.2021.1080p.WEBRip.x264.AAC-[YTS.MX].mp4_[2021.12.15_21.39.22].jpg The.Handler.2021.1080p.WEBRip.x264.AAC-[YTS.MX].mp4_[2021.12.15_21.39.52].jpg

Vest girl shows up again Whoops, turns out this is another character - they looked so similar. Guess Viper really died there.
A super short lived vest-wearing zako, Olivia (Rachel Swindler) shows up after the can of soup scene, "stealthily" sneaking up on Ryker in heavy boots... Even if he did not hear that, she has to ruin it by shouting "RYKEEER!" and charging him with a knife... and he just punches her, whirls her around, twists her arm, takes the knife and stabs her in the gut and she falls out of frame. Sadly we never even see the body. What an inglorious end for our only returning henchperson. My guess is the actress probably told the writer he forgot to kill her character off, and he wrote her back in the movie instead of hiring another actor.

The.Handler.2021.1080p.WEBRip.x264.AAC-[YTS.MX].mp4_[2021.12.15_22.06.56].jpg The.Handler.2021.1080p.WEBRip.x264.AAC-[YTS.MX].mp4_[2021.12.15_22.06.57].jpg The.Handler.2021.1080p.WEBRip.x264.AAC-[YTS.MX].mp4_[2021.12.15_22.07.00].jpg The.Handler.2021.1080p.WEBRip.x264.AAC-[YTS.MX].mp4_[2021.12.15_22.07.01].jpg The.Handler.2021.1080p.WEBRip.x264.AAC-[YTS.MX].mp4_[2021.12.15_22.07.05].jpg The.Handler.2021.1080p.WEBRip.x264.AAC-[YTS.MX].mp4_[2021.12.15_22.07.12].jpg The.Handler.2021.1080p.WEBRip.x264.AAC-[YTS.MX].mp4_[2021.12.15_22.07.23].jpg The.Handler.2021.1080p.WEBRip.x264.AAC-[YTS.MX].mp4_[2021.12.15_22.07.29].jpg The.Handler.2021.1080p.WEBRip.x264.AAC-[YTS.MX].mp4_[2021.12.15_22.07.31].jpg The.Handler.2021.1080p.WEBRip.x264.AAC-[YTS.MX].mp4_[2021.12.15_22.07.32].jpg

Athena (Natalie Byrsdsong) enters after Viper, and gets kicked away first, then Ryker slams Viper at her, but she lightly pushes her away. She then starts making rather ineffective jabs at Ryker, hitting him in the face maybe twice which does little. He kicks her in the knee and then gets behind her and puts her in an arm-lock, while she struggles with both hands to pull his arm away, he slowly crushes her throat and she suffocates as he kneels to the ground and lets her dead body in her nice shiny leather vest flop to the ground. Ironically, she has far more screen time after her demise, as Ryker is shown carrying her out to the garden, tossing her unceremoniously under the bushes alongside fat black guy (I would have liked to see how he moved that man-mountain). He then sprays her body with lighter fluid and sets fire to it. (which again, is a really dumb idea, instead of just piling up the dead mercenaries in the basement, he will create smoke and smell that will attract everyone in the vicinity).

The.Handler.2021.1080p.WEBRip.x264.AAC-[YTS.MX].mp4_[2021.12.15_21.30.56].jpg The.Handler.2021.1080p.WEBRip.x264.AAC-[YTS.MX].mp4_[2021.12.15_21.30.57].jpg The.Handler.2021.1080p.WEBRip.x264.AAC-[YTS.MX].mp4_[2021.12.15_21.30.58].jpg The.Handler.2021.1080p.WEBRip.x264.AAC-[YTS.MX].mp4_[2021.12.15_21.31.06].jpg The.Handler.2021.1080p.WEBRip.x264.AAC-[YTS.MX].mp4_[2021.12.15_21.31.08].jpg The.Handler.2021.1080p.WEBRip.x264.AAC-[YTS.MX].mp4_[2021.12.15_21.31.10].jpg The.Handler.2021.1080p.WEBRip.x264.AAC-[YTS.MX].mp4_[2021.12.15_21.31.51].jpg The.Handler.2021.1080p.WEBRip.x264.AAC-[YTS.MX].mp4_[2021.12.15_21.31.57].jpg The.Handler.2021.1080p.WEBRip.x264.AAC-[YTS.MX].mp4_[2021.12.15_21.32.00].jpg The.Handler.2021.1080p.WEBRip.x264.AAC-[YTS.MX].mp4_[2021.12.15_21.32.04].jpg The.Handler.2021.1080p.WEBRip.x264.AAC-[YTS.MX].mp4_[2021.12.15_21.32.05].jpg The.Handler.2021.1080p.WEBRip.x264.AAC-[YTS.MX].mp4_[2021.12.15_21.32.06].jpg The.Handler.2021.1080p.WEBRip.x264.AAC-[YTS.MX].mp4_[2021.12.15_21.32.09].jpg The.Handler.2021.1080p.WEBRip.x264.AAC-[YTS.MX].mp4_[2021.12.15_21.32.11].jpg The.Handler.2021.1080p.WEBRip.x264.AAC-[YTS.MX].mp4_[2021.12.15_21.32.12].jpg The.Handler.2021.1080p.WEBRip.x264.AAC-[YTS.MX].mp4_[2021.12.15_21.32.14].jpg The.Handler.2021.1080p.WEBRip.x264.AAC-[YTS.MX].mp4_[2021.12.15_21.32.15].jpg The.Handler.2021.1080p.WEBRip.x264.AAC-[YTS.MX].mp4_[2021.12.15_21.32.18].jpg The.Handler.2021.1080p.WEBRip.x264.AAC-[YTS.MX].mp4_[2021.12.15_21.32.25].jpg The.Handler.2021.1080p.WEBRip.x264.AAC-[YTS.MX].mp4_[2021.12.15_21.32.30].jpg The.Handler.2021.1080p.WEBRip.x264.AAC-[YTS.MX].mp4_[2021.12.15_21.32.32].jpg The.Handler.2021.1080p.WEBRip.x264.AAC-[YTS.MX].mp4_[2021.12.15_21.32.35].jpg The.Handler.2021.1080p.WEBRip.x264.AAC-[YTS.MX].mp4_[2021.12.15_21.32.37].jpg The.Handler.2021.1080p.WEBRip.x264.AAC-[YTS.MX].mp4_[2021.12.15_21.32.39].jpg The.Handler.2021.1080p.WEBRip.x264.AAC-[YTS.MX].mp4_[2021.12.15_21.45.39].jpg The.Handler.2021.1080p.WEBRip.x264.AAC-[YTS.MX].mp4_[2021.12.15_21.45.44].jpg The.Handler.2021.1080p.WEBRip.x264.AAC-[YTS.MX].mp4_[2021.12.15_21.45.49].jpg The.Handler.2021.1080p.WEBRip.x264.AAC-[YTS.MX].mp4_[2021.12.15_21.45.51].jpg The.Handler.2021.1080p.WEBRip.x264.AAC-[YTS.MX].mp4_[2021.12.15_21.45.54].jpg The.Handler.2021.1080p.WEBRip.x264.AAC-[YTS.MX].mp4_[2021.12.15_21.45.57].jpg The.Handler.2021.1080p.WEBRip.x264.AAC-[YTS.MX].mp4_[2021.12.15_21.45.59].jpg The.Handler.2021.1080p.WEBRip.x264.AAC-[YTS.MX].mp4_[2021.12.15_21.46.02].jpg The.Handler.2021.1080p.WEBRip.x264.AAC-[YTS.MX].mp4_[2021.12.15_21.46.03].jpg The.Handler.2021.1080p.WEBRip.x264.AAC-[YTS.MX].mp4_[2021.12.15_21.46.10].jpg The.Handler.2021.1080p.WEBRip.x264.AAC-[YTS.MX].mp4_[2021.12.15_21.46.24].jpg The.Handler.2021.1080p.WEBRip.x264.AAC-[YTS.MX].mp4_[2021.12.15_21.46.27].jpg

Gabriella (Shailyn Herrera) is our final female combatant in this movie, and probably the weakest one, given how quickly a severely injured Ryker dispatches her. He even remarks the main villain must be getting desperate. However, she has a really sexy form-fitting outfit and a sexy death pose. She "sneaks" in to attack a sleeping Ryker, but her heavy boots make so much noise he wakes up and she even lets him get up instead of attacking. Threatening that she will cut his balls off, she makes a few jabs at Ryker with a military knife, and manages to kick him in the face. So Ryker picks up a shirt, waves it around, and gets it under her arms at the next jab. She gets her arm yanked out, dropping the knife, and she is flipped over, landing on the couch with her legs on the backrest. She barely starts flailing around as Ryker picks up the knife and stabs it deep in her belly -again, this seems like an instadeath move in this movie, and she expires with a groan and trembling of the legs. A black henchman arrives and tackles Ryker off her, but he is too late to save her.

The.Handler.2021.1080p.WEBRip.x264.AAC-[YTS.MX].mp4_[2021.12.15_21.52.32].jpg The.Handler.2021.1080p.WEBRip.x264.AAC-[YTS.MX].mp4_[2021.12.15_21.52.35].jpg The.Handler.2021.1080p.WEBRip.x264.AAC-[YTS.MX].mp4_[2021.12.15_21.52.42].jpg The.Handler.2021.1080p.WEBRip.x264.AAC-[YTS.MX].mp4_[2021.12.15_21.52.45].jpg The.Handler.2021.1080p.WEBRip.x264.AAC-[YTS.MX].mp4_[2021.12.15_21.52.46].jpg The.Handler.2021.1080p.WEBRip.x264.AAC-[YTS.MX].mp4_[2021.12.15_21.52.47].jpg The.Handler.2021.1080p.WEBRip.x264.AAC-[YTS.MX].mp4_[2021.12.15_21.52.53].jpg The.Handler.2021.1080p.WEBRip.x264.AAC-[YTS.MX].mp4_[2021.12.15_21.52.56].jpg The.Handler.2021.1080p.WEBRip.x264.AAC-[YTS.MX].mp4_[2021.12.15_21.53.01].jpg The.Handler.2021.1080p.WEBRip.x264.AAC-[YTS.MX].mp4_[2021.12.15_21.53.16].jpg The.Handler.2021.1080p.WEBRip.x264.AAC-[YTS.MX].mp4_[2021.12.15_21.53.21].jpg The.Handler.2021.1080p.WEBRip.x264.AAC-[YTS.MX].mp4_[2021.12.15_22.03.45].jpg The.Handler.2021.1080p.WEBRip.x264.AAC-[YTS.MX].mp4_[2021.12.15_22.03.49].jpg The.Handler.2021.1080p.WEBRip.x264.AAC-[YTS.MX].mp4_[2021.12.15_22.03.51].jpg The.Handler.2021.1080p.WEBRip.x264.AAC-[YTS.MX].mp4_[2021.12.15_22.03.54].jpg The.Handler.2021.1080p.WEBRip.x264.AAC-[YTS.MX].mp4_[2021.12.15_22.04.03].jpg The.Handler.2021.1080p.WEBRip.x264.AAC-[YTS.MX].mp4_[2021.12.15_22.04.06].jpg The.Handler.2021.1080p.WEBRip.x264.AAC-[YTS.MX].mp4_[2021.12.15_22.04.08].jpg The.Handler.2021.1080p.WEBRip.x264.AAC-[YTS.MX].mp4_[2021.12.15_22.04.11].jpg The.Handler.2021.1080p.WEBRip.x264.AAC-[YTS.MX].mp4_[2021.12.15_22.04.14].jpg The.Handler.2021.1080p.WEBRip.x264.AAC-[YTS.MX].mp4_[2021.12.15_22.04.18].jpg The.Handler.2021.1080p.WEBRip.x264.AAC-[YTS.MX].mp4_[2021.12.15_22.04.21].jpg The.Handler.2021.1080p.WEBRip.x264.AAC-[YTS.MX].mp4_[2021.12.15_22.04.22].jpg The.Handler.2021.1080p.WEBRip.x264.AAC-[YTS.MX].mp4_[2021.12.15_23.05.42].jpg
Thank you, I will remember it, English is not my native, but I hope, not so awful as few years ago.
Some links are dead. Mediafire links, WebTransfer links, mostly with the oldest clips.
No worries, it's not my native language either. ;)
What I find strange is that the search function doesn't even bring up these movies when I search for them, when I know we have talked about them several times.
There is more than one scene. One youtube user posted a scene in police, where she killed 3 female police officers (and more men) and wounded two detectives.

That user also posted extended scene in the cell, though there are many of her nature, her evil twin-sister or who it was, but near the end killing starts.

Yeah the one I posted is not the full scene. (It's evil twin brother, btw. Man this movie was silly - I am still unsure if James Wan made it to be such a terrible parody unintetionally, or he did it on purpose?)

Last edited:

zakoslover

3D Artist
View attachment 130191
View attachment 130192

found some clips of danger 5 with many zakos
DANGER1%255B00_01_59%255D%255B20170424-155132-0%255D.JPG

Ezzy

Master of this Domain
found some clips of danger 5 with many zakos
In this thread there is a post Live Action Zako with yotube links, where you can watch this clips.
The zako from the right with her bra shapes seen throug her shirt is one of my favourite scenes in the movie. I also recommend a very funny scene from the 3rd youtube link with a shot through a phone device.
zako.png

wj1905

Master of this Domain
I added tons of screens of the Handler henchwomen in my above post, just FYKI.

Also, here are the names of the actresses. I am surprised to find out that the gal I named "vest zako" were actually two characters. So I guess the first girl died when Ryker kneed her in the head? That's hardly fatal. Anyway, here are the names (and their movie names from the credits) though I am quite sure they are all pseudonyms... Nobody is called Swindler or Byrdsong. :D
The.Handler.2021.1080p.WEBRip.x264.AAC-[YTS.MX].mp4_[2021.12.15_23.22.12].jpg
Gabriella - Shailyn Herrera
The.Handler.2021.1080p.WEBRip.x264.AAC-[YTS.MX].mp4_[2021.12.15_23.22.37].jpg
Athena - Natalie Byrdsong
The.Handler.2021.1080p.WEBRip.x264.AAC-[YTS.MX].mp4_[2021.12.15_23.22.55].jpg
Olivia - Racher Swindler
The.Handler.2021.1080p.WEBRip.x264.AAC-[YTS.MX].mp4_[2021.12.15_23.26.10].jpg
Viper -Maddison Bullock
The.Handler.2021.1080p.WEBRip.x264.AAC-[YTS.MX].mp4_[2021.12.15_23.26.34].jpg
Katya - Kelly Pantaleoni

No post-credits shots for the surprise attacker zako, so no idea who the actress is.

Ezzy

Master of this Domain
Asian This Girl Is Bad Ass (2011) Full Movie HD - Jeeja Yanin
There are some fights, but it mostly "cool woman defeated male enemies" fights.
In the end though there is mass battle. At 1:18:00 it starts. There will be some female zakos from both sides, some shot to death zakos, some, who got knocked out. And those who survive will be arrested. And there will be a zako with a shorts behind her skirt :mad:
zako shot.png

fight.png

Two unconscious zako enemies.
zako.png

Shorts.png

zako arreasted.png

ThreeP

Casual Client
Viper (Maddison Bullock): she shows up after a henchman tries to shoot Ryker in the shower and of course gets killed. As Ryker exists the bathroom she kicks the pistol out of his hand (having not brought her own) and mostly punches him a bit, but gets kicked in the gut for her trouble. As Athena, the black zako enters, Ryker lightly pushes Viper in her direction, and Athena bumps her to the side, which is apparently a serious injury and she is out of the fight while Athena gets killed. She struggles to her feet, oddly decides to take off her padded vest and mocks him saying he hits like his wife, then calls the wife a bitch -and then just stands there all cocky and gets kicked in the gut immediately, then kneed in the chest and she is out of the fight. And your guess is as good as mine, we never learn what this meant, did she kill his wife? Y'd think then he would kill her for it, but no, she somehow gets away between scenes as he only burns the body of 2 of the 4 defeated henchmen and henchwomen...

EDIT: turns out whom I thought to be the same zako, given that Viper was not really killed, was actually another character.

The.Handler.2021.1080p.WEBRip.x264.AAC-[YTS.MX].mp4_[2021.12.15_21.23.23].jpg The.Handler.2021.1080p.WEBRip.x264.AAC-[YTS.MX].mp4_[2021.12.15_21.23.26].jpg The.Handler.2021.1080p.WEBRip.x264.AAC-[YTS.MX].mp4_[2021.12.15_21.30.30].jpg The.Handler.2021.1080p.WEBRip.x264.AAC-[YTS.MX].mp4_[2021.12.15_21.30.41].jpg The.Handler.2021.1080p.WEBRip.x264.AAC-[YTS.MX].mp4_[2021.12.15_21.30.46].jpg The.Handler.2021.1080p.WEBRip.x264.AAC-[YTS.MX].mp4_[2021.12.15_21.30.51].jpg The.Handler.2021.1080p.WEBRip.x264.AAC-[YTS.MX].mp4_[2021.12.15_21.30.56].jpg The.Handler.2021.1080p.WEBRip.x264.AAC-[YTS.MX].mp4_[2021.12.15_21.31.02].jpg The.Handler.2021.1080p.WEBRip.x264.AAC-[YTS.MX].mp4_[2021.12.15_21.31.07].jpg The.Handler.2021.1080p.WEBRip.x264.AAC-[YTS.MX].mp4_[2021.12.15_21.32.38].jpg The.Handler.2021.1080p.WEBRip.x264.AAC-[YTS.MX].mp4_[2021.12.15_21.32.45].jpg The.Handler.2021.1080p.WEBRip.x264.AAC-[YTS.MX].mp4_[2021.12.15_21.38.36].jpg The.Handler.2021.1080p.WEBRip.x264.AAC-[YTS.MX].mp4_[2021.12.15_21.38.40].jpg The.Handler.2021.1080p.WEBRip.x264.AAC-[YTS.MX].mp4_[2021.12.15_21.38.47].jpg The.Handler.2021.1080p.WEBRip.x264.AAC-[YTS.MX].mp4_[2021.12.15_21.38.49].jpg The.Handler.2021.1080p.WEBRip.x264.AAC-[YTS.MX].mp4_[2021.12.15_21.38.52].jpg The.Handler.2021.1080p.WEBRip.x264.AAC-[YTS.MX].mp4_[2021.12.15_21.39.01].jpg The.Handler.2021.1080p.WEBRip.x264.AAC-[YTS.MX].mp4_[2021.12.15_21.39.07].jpg The.Handler.2021.1080p.WEBRip.x264.AAC-[YTS.MX].mp4_[2021.12.15_21.39.08].jpg The.Handler.2021.1080p.WEBRip.x264.AAC-[YTS.MX].mp4_[2021.12.15_21.39.11].jpg The.Handler.2021.1080p.WEBRip.x264.AAC-[YTS.MX].mp4_[2021.12.15_21.39.13].jpg The.Handler.2021.1080p.WEBRip.x264.AAC-[YTS.MX].mp4_[2021.12.15_21.39.14].jpg The.Handler.2021.1080p.WEBRip.x264.AAC-[YTS.MX].mp4_[2021.12.15_21.39.17].jpg The.Handler.2021.1080p.WEBRip.x264.AAC-[YTS.MX].mp4_[2021.12.15_21.39.20].jpg The.Handler.2021.1080p.WEBRip.x264.AAC-[YTS.MX].mp4_[2021.12.15_21.39.22].jpg The.Handler.2021.1080p.WEBRip.x264.AAC-[YTS.MX].mp4_[2021.12.15_21.39.52].jpg

Vest girl shows up again Whoops, turns out this is another character - they looked so similar. Guess Viper really died there.
A super short lived vest-wearing zako, Olivia (Rachel Swindler) shows up after the can of soup scene, "stealthily" sneaking up on Ryker in heavy boots... Even if he did not hear that, she has to ruin it by shouting "RYKEEER!" and charging him with a knife... and he just punches her, whirls her around, twists her arm, takes the knife and stabs her in the gut and she falls out of frame. Sadly we never even see the body. What an inglorious end for our only returning henchperson. My guess is the actress probably told the writer he forgot to kill her character off, and he wrote her back in the movie instead of hiring another actor.
I think viper really vẻry cutest in all henchwomen

toxamrhyde

Designer
Editor
So, watched The Handler and... has to be one of the worst modern action movies I have seen. Probably was made on a shoestring budget by some friends who had one camera, and access to their rich uncle's villa for one weekend - it feels like a home-made movie. Just so you get what it is like, there are no credits, and no dialogue for the first 5 minute, after which we jump-cut to main hero guy training his wife/girlfriend in terrible mock boxing. None of them are introduced and then we just fade out to have him arrive home with a trash bag with a gunshot wound.
I expected we might get more scenes of the mercenaries, showing them before they attack, but no - they just arrive one by one, many of them not even armed with guns, to be killed in turn. These have to be the most inept mercenaries ever, as several of them get clear chances to kill the hero before he notices them, or have him at gunpoint, and they could just shoot him and search the house for the bag, but instead they decide to give him a chance to kill them. The big black guy even finds him sleeping ON the bag, and instead of shooting him in the head, tries to steal it from under his head... :D Hilarious. And in this relatively small house, somehow despite them all knowing where this guy is, they all arrive separately and do not wait for each other, and stand in line to attack him. Many of them also arrive without any weapons, or just having a knife or a stick, instead of a gun. Oh and nobody uses a silencer, yet the police never shows up even after several minutes of automatic weapon fire. Must be a quiet neighborhood.
Anyway, some sexy zakos - I bet all the actors were hired by the director from his local martial arts dojo, they have nice moves but no acting talent.

View attachment 130591View attachment 130595View attachment 130592View attachment 130597View attachment 130602View attachment 130603

This scene made me laugh - probably the worst fight choreography since those terrible 90ies budget action movies. Vest zako (without being hit) just gets pushed at black zako, who just lightly pushes her aside and she falls off camera. Next we see her, a minute or so later while hero guy already managed to kill the other girl by choking her to death with his arm, and vest girl is only now struggling to get back to her feet. After being lightly pushed aside. Someone filmed this, and rewatched it and said this was an OK scene. :D

Oh, and afterwards, I don't know why, he stays in this house despite knowing more mercenaries will come. In fact, we cut to him sleeping again - how is this guy not dead yet??? He doesn't even try to hide, or set up traps in the house... He also only takes out the bodies of the fat black guy and the black girl to burn them - by sprinkling almost no lighter fluid on them - which, this is a terrible idea since the smell and smoke would just make people come and investigate... Plus he does this under a BUSH. That'd be sure to start a fire and burn down the whole yard. However, he leaves the other dead guy in his bathtub, and for some reason, he doesn't kill vest zako girl (she was just knocked out) and she disappears completely until later in the movie. Meaning the writer probably forgot about her also being in the house...
At one point, hero guy is eating soup all calmly while an angry mercenary is pointing a machine gun at him, point blank, and instead of shooting him, double dares him to be quicker than the bullet. Somehow, he manages to pick up his SMG and shoot the guy in the head quicker than he could pull the trigger. :D

Anyway, here are the zakos.
EDIT: added their names and actor names

Katya (Kelly Pantaleoni) attacks with a nightstick but loses it quickly. Gets kicked in a wall, then tries to stab Ryker when her friend tackles him, but he tosses her in the way. She is clearly distraught at killing her by accident, but Ryker taunts her to get back up, she attacks him screaming but quickly gets overpowered and while trying to hold off the knife from her throat, she shakes her head begging for mercy but he cuts her throat.
View attachment 130607View attachment 130612View attachment 130608View attachment 130611View attachment 130610View attachment 130605View attachment 130604View attachment 130606View attachment 130613View attachment 130609View attachment 130614View attachment 130615View attachment 130616View attachment 130618View attachment 130617View attachment 130624View attachment 130625View attachment 130619View attachment 130622View attachment 130621View attachment 130620View attachment 130623View attachment 130627View attachment 130626View attachment 130628View attachment 130630View attachment 130629

Surprise attacker zako (actress unknown, credits list someone called Angel, could be her) - we see very little of her, barely one frame when we see her face, she seems asian and has a braided ponytail? She sneaks up on Ryker as he fights blonde zako (again, these trained mercenaries came here without any guns or melee weapons) and jumps on his back, trying to hold him in place, but he swings her around so blonde zako stabs her in the gut which apparently is instantly fatal in this universe (see later) and she dies in her arms. She wears a nice form fitting spandex, and we get to see more of her body after the fight is over.
View attachment 130633View attachment 130635View attachment 130634View attachment 130631View attachment 130637View attachment 130636View attachment 130640View attachment 130639View attachment 130632View attachment 130638View attachment 130643View attachment 130642View attachment 130641

View attachment 130648View attachment 130649View attachment 130647View attachment 130645View attachment 130653View attachment 130651View attachment 130652View attachment 130646View attachment 130650View attachment 130602View attachment 130603View attachment 130644View attachment 130654View attachment 130655View attachment 130659View attachment 130660View attachment 130656View attachment 130657View attachment 130661View attachment 130662View attachment 130665View attachment 130658View attachment 130663View attachment 130664View attachment 130666View attachment 130667

View attachment 130668View attachment 130669View attachment 130671View attachment 130670View attachment 130674View attachment 130675View attachment 130672View attachment 130677View attachment 130673View attachment 130676

Athena (Natalie Byrsdsong) enters after Viper, and gets kicked away first, then Ryker slams Viper at her, but she lightly pushes her away. She then starts making rather ineffective jabs at Ryker, hitting him in the face maybe twice which does little. He kicks her in the knee and then gets behind her and puts her in an arm-lock, while she struggles with both hands to pull his arm away, he slowly crushes her throat and she suffocates as he kneels to the ground and lets her dead body in her nice shiny leather vest flop to the ground. Ironically, she has far more screen time after her demise, as Ryker is shown carrying her out to the garden, tossing her unceremoniously under the bushes alongside fat black guy (I would have liked to see how he moved that man-mountain). He then sprays her body with lighter fluid and sets fire to it. (which again, is a really dumb idea, instead of just piling up the dead mercenaries in the basement, he will create smoke and smell that will attract everyone in the vicinity).

View attachment 130683View attachment 130685View attachment 130680View attachment 130679View attachment 130678View attachment 130684View attachment 130687View attachment 130686View attachment 130681View attachment 130682View attachment 130689View attachment 130688View attachment 130692View attachment 130691View attachment 130690View attachment 130693View attachment 130697View attachment 130696View attachment 130694View attachment 130695View attachment 130700View attachment 130698View attachment 130699View attachment 130701View attachment 130703View attachment 130704View attachment 130706View attachment 130705View attachment 130702View attachment 130707View attachment 130708View attachment 130709View attachment 130713View attachment 130710View attachment 130711View attachment 130712

Gabriella (Shailyn Herrera) is our final female combatant in this movie, and probably the weakest one, given how quickly a severely injured Ryker dispatches her. He even remarks the main villain must be getting desperate. However, she has a really sexy form-fitting outfit and a sexy death pose. She "sneaks" in to attack a sleeping Ryker, but her heavy boots make so much noise he wakes up and she even lets him get up instead of attacking. Threatening that she will cut his balls off, she makes a few jabs at Ryker with a military knife, and manages to kick him in the face. So Ryker picks up a shirt, waves it around, and gets it under her arms at the next jab. She gets her arm yanked out, dropping the knife, and she is flipped over, landing on the couch with her legs on the backrest. She barely starts flailing around as Ryker picks up the knife and stabs it deep in her belly -again, this seems like an instadeath move in this movie, and she expires with a groan and trembling of the legs. A black henchman arrives and tackles Ryker off her, but he is too late to save her.

View attachment 130724View attachment 130725View attachment 130722View attachment 130718View attachment 130726View attachment 130719View attachment 130727View attachment 130723View attachment 130721View attachment 130720View attachment 130728View attachment 130729View attachment 130730View attachment 130732View attachment 130731View attachment 130736View attachment 130733View attachment 130737View attachment 130735View attachment 130734View attachment 130738View attachment 130740View attachment 130739View attachment 130743

Не волнуйтесь, это тоже не мой родной язык. ;)
Что мне кажется странным, так это то, что функция поиска даже не вызывает эти фильмы, когда я ищу их, хотя я знаю, что мы говорили о них несколько раз.

Да, та, которую я опубликовал, не является полной сценой. (Между прочим, это злой брат-близнец. Чувак, этот фильм был глупым - я до сих пор не уверен, сделал ли Джеймс Ван такой ужасной пародией неумышленно, или он сделал это специально?)
unnamed hot assassin!

wj1905

Master of this Domain
Asian This Girl Is Bad Ass (2011) Full Movie HD - Jeeja Yanin
There are some fights, but it mostly "cool woman defeated male enemies" fights.
In the end though there is mass battle. At 1:18:00 it starts. There will be some female zakos from both sides, some shot to death zakos, some, who got knocked out. And those who survive will be arrested. And there will be a zako with a shorts behind her skirt :mad:
View attachment 130755
View attachment 130758
Two unconscious zako enemies.
View attachment 130756
View attachment 130757
View attachment 130759

Why does the pouty-faced girl with the weird eyeshadow on her right eye only shoot two girls from her own team?
The lead zako gal and the lead henchman from the other team fighting to a standstill then knocking each other out so they fall on their knees and knock their heads together, kissing each other by accident as they lose consciousness? That was masterful. :D

Ezzy

Master of this Domain
Why does the pouty-faced girl with the weird eyeshadow on her right eye only shoot two girls from her own team?
I have no idea, maybe we should know that language to understand it better. She's screaming something after killing them.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.