my little pony blowjob is magic (1 Viewer)

Dyxid

Potential Patron
I recall you mentioning elsewhere about having trouble with dynamic hairs at the time that I made the bridle request, and I assumed that's why you hadn't done it because something like a bridle would be a SWF head piece and thus a "dynamic hair" of sorts.

Of course, I didn't find that out until *after* I had made the request, so I wasn't about to pester you any further with something that you might have trouble with, and especially after the surprise of getting the saddle in the first place.

It's great that you're still going to make the bridle of course, but I apologize if I made an unintentionally difficult request.

dantethedarkprince

Content Creator
I've been experimenting with Costume type hair mods, that use the body as the template (Repunzel and Super Saiyan 3) But what I was thinking was something more like a type of Gag layer mod that he's holding on to.

Rincewiend

Vivacious Visitor
You guys hear about this yet?!?

Equestria Girls is an animated television series starring the main cast of My Little Pony Friendship is Magic as humans

http://mlp.wikia.com/wiki/Equestria_Girls_(TV_series)

naamloos.png

Dyxid

Potential Patron
Dante said:
I've been experimenting with Costume type hair mods, that use the body as the template (Repunzel and Super Saiyan 3) But what I was thinking was something more like a type of Gag layer mod that he's holding on to.

Heh, I didn't even stop to consider about making it a Gag mod. I mean, considering what we're talking about here, that should have been my first thought.
---

Rincewiend said:
You guys hear about this yet?!?

Equestria Girls is an animated television series starring the main cast of My Little Pony Friendship is Magic as humans

http://mlp.wikia.com/wiki/Equestria_Girls_(TV_series)

Indeed I have, it was funny watching certain fansites blow up at the idea of official humanized ponies, jailbait ones at that assuming they're all going to be high school students.

I'm cool with it though, aesthetically speaking at least. Even if the actual show ends up being crud, it's still going to spur on so much rule 34...
---

Dante said:
Hmm... I actually might make those skirts.

...Oh, speak of the devil.

M

Mrpingvan

Fenris said:
Dante said:
If you ask me the Celestia hair really looks like it should be animated, to appear as if it flowing 8)

A man who coded such a thing would probably be viewed as a hero in this thread, maybe even a god.

On another topic, for those who know the characters, I'd like to get some feedback on my attempt at Spitfire. If you like her, I can post the code (and maybe a couple of others I've done). What I'd really like would be some slacks rather than those jeans, but what I can you do?

Could you make a Spitfire import, but more spiky hair? Something like this?: http://rule34-data-000.paheal.net/_images/77900caa6c89ad1cde2838389c0006fd/1028078%20-%20Friendship_is_Magic%20My_Little_Pony%20Spitfire.jpg
I would be really plesaed

The Keybrony Master

Potential Patron
-Clears throat- Excuse me Dante, but I'm a new member and a fan of your work. If you don't mind my asking, do you still want the password for the Loaders' side? I cracked it my first evening here, while I was still an Anon and would be more than happy to provide you with it. ;D [Or at least point you in the right direction, if you don't want to make it too easy on yourself...]

BuckWild

Modder
Streamer
The Keybrony Master said:
Do you still want the password for the Loaders' side? I cracked it my first evening here.

How is it possible to crack a code that was literally spelled out and provided to those who bothered to look in the Loader forums? Not really much of a code than the answer to a question that requires two minutes of research to obtain.

If you manage to crack the code to the Special Place Forum, I'll be blown away by your achievement.

The Keybrony Master

Potential Patron
How is it possible to crack a code that was literally spelled out and provided to those who bothered to look in the Loader forums? Not really much of a code than the answer to a question that requires two minutes of research to obtain.

If you manage to crack the code to the Special Place Forum, I'll be blown away by your achievement.

Because I never looked anywhere for it, I simply looked at the hint for about 5 seconds and then typed in the password. It might not seem too 'cracked', but I'm used to dealing in hypotheticals, riddles, and ridiculously hard questions, so I usually just look for the simplest answer, as most riddles operate that way. Thinking up the password was a simple task for me, as I do stuff like that rather often...

BuckWild

Modder
Streamer
The Keybrony Master said:

Because I never looked anywhere for it, I simply looked at the hint for about 5 seconds and then typed in the password. It might not seem too 'cracked', but I'm used to dealing in hypotheticals, riddles, and ridiculously hard questions, so I usually just look for the simplest answer, as most riddles operate that way. Thinking up the password was a simple task for me, as I do stuff like that rather often...

Exactly why I wasn't impressed. I did the same. I looked at the hint, tried modder because I remembered some glimpse of the mention "Modder.exe" and another hint was the "Loader Imports" sub-forum. Think about it. It's essentially saying "The program we are using" has imports.

Well... I will say you are a cut above most users who not only need to see it spelled out, but also redirected to the very thread where it is spelled out... So, sorry for getting on my high horse.

The Keybrony Master

Potential Patron
Exactly why I wasn't impressed. I did the same. I looked at the hint, tried modder because I remembered some glimpse of the mention "Modder.exe" and another hint was the "Loader Imports" sub-forum. Think about it. It's essentially saying "The program we are using" has imports.

Well... I will say you are a cut above most users who not only need to see it spelled out, but also redirected to the very thread where it is spelled out... So, sorry for getting on my high horse.

No problem, I understand what you mean, I simply needed a term for figuring it out that didn't sound ignorant, and cracked sounded about right to me. We good bro? /)

zzaapp002

Staff
RM Moderator
BuckWild said:
So, sorry for getting on my high horse.

Hmm, "high-horse"? I see what you did there.

Did you hear about the imploded "BronyCon"? Probably went awry since there wasn't any of this going on...(or too much, eh?)

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.