my little pony blowjob is magic (1 Viewer)

Fenris

Potential Patron
zzaapp002 said:
Did you hear about the imploded "BronyCon"?

Word going around about it is that the organizers may have run off with as much money as they could, leaving everyone else twisting in the wind. There's still a chance that it may have been really horrible mismanagement, of course, but folks over on 4chan have dug up some pretty spotty background info on the couple that set up the con.

Dyxid

Potential Patron
zzaapp002 said:
Did you hear about the imploded "BronyCon"?

The recent one in Vegas, right? Yeah, though I hear they managed to salvage things to a point so it wasn't a complete disaster, though it's understandably left some folks weary of future first-year cons.

On the plus side, other cons (even ones that have been successful before) are taking their fiances and planning extra seriously from now on to try and avoid this happening again.

anonymous

Avid Affiliate
The Keybrony Master said:
...but I'm used to dealing in hypotheticals, riddles, and ridiculously hard questions...
Figure out the "A Special Place" password then. I've left a tremendous amount of clues across the board, very very few have figured it out, slightly more have earned the password (which is totally cheating)

The Keybrony Master

Potential Patron
Anonymous said:
...but I'm used to dealing in hypotheticals, riddles, and ridiculously hard questions...
Figure out the "A Special Place" password then. I've left a tremendous amount of clues across the board, very very few have figured it out, slightly more have earned the password (which is totally cheating)

F*ck that sh*t, I read the FAQ when I joined.
Nice try, but I'm not a total noob. 8)

anonymous

Avid Affiliate
Anonymous said:

Don't know what you are referring to in the FAQ, but I did drop subtle hints all over the board as to the password.

Fenris

Potential Patron
I tried to modify the ponytail version of Cadance so that purple streak near the top has some continuity instead of just suddenly stopping. (I'm sure the stopping point is due to the original character's ear.) Once again, I'm no artist, but I can sometimes stumble my way through some edits...

Attachments

• Cadance ponytail new.png
    Cadance ponytail new.png
    89.9 KB · Views: 1,017

The Keybrony Master

Potential Patron
Anonymous said:
Anonymous said:

Don't know what you are referring to in the FAQ, but I did drop subtle hints all over the board as to the password.

Really?

'The board serves no real purpose' <<< straight from the FAQ

I have yet to find a single hint other than '7 and 42' which is about two of the people who are in that board obviously

[although 42 has some significance to anyone who's read 'A Hitchhiker's guide to the galaxy']

That coupled with the fact that all I hear about the board is >> 'The password is a lie... those guys suck for lying about that sh*t...' etcetera, etcetera...

I'm not even sure it's worth the effort, I mean unless there is some amazing sh*t on that board or I get a ton of respect for figuring it out.... -shrugs-

[and yes, I know I could use your posting history on your account to find more hints]

BuckWild

Modder
Streamer
Anonymous said:
I get a ton of respect for figuring it out....
pretty much.

-facedesk- *sigh* fine, once I get my laptop back I'll try and figure it out...

Meh, it's too much work to even try. You'd have to spend Spring Break to figure it out... Wait, Spring Break ended a couple weeks ago. O.o

The Keybrony Master

Potential Patron
BuckWild said:
Anonymous said:
I get a ton of respect for figuring it out....
pretty much.

-facedesk- *sigh* fine, once I get my laptop back I'll try and figure it out...

Meh, it's too much work to even try. You'd have to spend Spring Break to figure it out... Wait, Spring Break ended a couple weeks ago. O.o

-chuckles- My school board's schedule manager is moronic, Spring Break here starts next week. >:( So if I actually get my laptop back by then, I might use a day or two to figure it out.

Vez

Content Creator
I haven't made a hair for awhile, so I decided to try Colgate/Minuette.
bjm7O3w.png

Attachments

• colgate.png
    colgate.png
    69.9 KB · Views: 880

Fenris

Potential Patron
skymastolf66 said:
I haven't made a hair for awhile, so I decided to try Colgate/Minuette.

That looks really good! I bet you could turn that into Lyra with just a little bit of tweaking.

Vez

Content Creator
Fenris said:
That looks really good! I bet you could turn that into Lyra with just a little bit of tweaking.

I ended up making a whole new hair anyways :P

ueckUR1.png

Attachments

• lyra.png
    lyra.png
    59.7 KB · Views: 974

Dyxid

Potential Patron
Heh, good to see this topic isn't dead yet, there's even a couple of new hairs and an edit since the last time I looked in here.

Vez

Content Creator
Got Mrs. Cake done. Her hair is cut off a bit in the preview.
gjtgsEl.png

Attachments

• mrs cake.png
    mrs cake.png
    79.6 KB · Views: 1,046

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.