Streets of Girls - Zako shooter game (8 Viewers)

slayer

Master of this Domain
The current background image is 1344x768, but for some reason I have to stretch it some pixels.

More girls are always welcome, even if new animations take more months.

Snow

Casual Client
Thanks, here's a background at two sizes (scaled proportionally) that should better match the girl's lighting. Sorry, I edited my last post but you replied afterwards; just wanted to ask if it's possible to have the game play different hit/death animations depending on where you shoot the enemy?

Attachments

• shooter_girl_BG1344.jpg
    shooter_girl_BG1344.jpg
    494.1 KB · Views: 45
  • shooter_girl_BG1920.jpg
    shooter_girl_BG1920.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 45

slayer

Master of this Domain
Excellent! I'll add it to the next version.

Alas, different hit areas requires a skill that exceeds my current knowledge.

slayer

Master of this Domain
Streets of Girls - Zako Shooter - Club part 1

The latest version is ready!
Download the game: Streets of Girls - Zako Shooter - Club part 4

Instructions:

Left click: shoot
Right click: autokill
Spacebar/Enter: kill all girls
Summon additional girls: 1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,0,q,w,e,r,t,y,u,i,o,a,s

You may either click on an enemy several times or sweep to "autofire"

Over 20 girls to shoot up:

Snow

Casual Client
I made a copy of the swordswoman from the other day, but this one is Asian and has a different death animation. Zip file has the transparent ones, there's an example of how she looks against the background I attached above too. Make sure she's aligned to the bottom of the screen like in the example because she falls forward out of view.

I have a lot of stuff to do now, so I don't think I can make any more of these for the time being. They're just tests anyway, but I'm learning things and I hope they might be helpful for slayer's project in some way. Thanks very much!

Attachments

• 0.jpg
    0.jpg
    274.3 KB · Views: 70
shoot_girl_asian.zip
3.4 MB · Views: 214

slayer

Master of this Domain
Thanks a lot! Here there is the second build, with the background and both zakos:

Here's a preview (sorry for the low quality):

Fantasy _Lower by Steven Smart, en Flickr

Last edited:

jettmanas

Master of this Domain
Any idea how to run the shooter? Tried downloading, then clicked the folder, but nothing happened.
Not sure this PC wants the Wave Browser equipped & it it's safe. :smile:

Kopamon

Avid Affiliate
What version of CF 2.5 are you using: free or paid?
I was interested in buying this program, which is also used by Vorzen for his creations, but development seems to have stopped two years ago, and I think I'll settle for the free version.
However, the event list editor is only in the paid version: is it really necessary?

slayer

Master of this Domain
I'm using a full version of CF 2.5.
I got used to the series starting back with Klik & Play in 1994. I've only known the Event Editor, matter of fact I had to check what the Event List Editor was when you mentioned because I hadn't even opened it before. In that sense, the free version should do. But aren't there more limitations? As in, an active object cap, or inability to export as .exe? I'm asking because I don't know.

Kopamon

Avid Affiliate
Thanks.
I noticed the lack of the event LIST editor on the version comparison page on the original site, but the event editor is available in all versions.
Unfortunately, the free version does not allow you to export a Windows application. If I have some time I will download it and try it.

slayer

Master of this Domain

jettmanas

Master of this Domain
Wow, so many now it's overwhelming. :wink: Glasses girl on the far left has a huge head, so maybe she's not needed as much. :smile:
Back at the other PC this weekend. Haven't gotten any versions to work so far.

Tried downloading this, then when I try to open the file, I get a popup saying-
Microsoft Defender SmartScreen prevented an unrecognized app from starting. Running this app might put your PC at risk.

Anyone manage to play it? I used to get all the shooters I did art for to work.
Maybe a special web bowser or something helps. Thanks!

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.