[TERA ONLINE] Remastered Elin Nude Mod, Costume, Skin Texture, With Added Geometry Details, Elin Thread (2 Viewers)

accel1001

Potential Patron
Hello, my pleasure and I hope not to bother you, but can TMM be used together with Tera toolbox private? I would like to enjoy some simple dungeons with your beautiful mods.

accel1001

Potential Patron
Hello everyone, could someone help me? I tried to install the TMM, but I get an error, I attached an image, PS: I opened it and it asked me for the address, I located where S1Game is and it gave me the error, please help, and excellent work, I want to try it (>.<)

Attachments

• ScreenShot_20240706213602.png
    ScreenShot_20240706213602.png
    15.5 KB · Views: 41

Dream Angel

Content Creator
Modder
Author
Editor
Hello everyone, could someone help me? I tried to install the TMM, but I get an error, I attached an image, PS: I opened it and it asked me for the address, I located where S1Game is and it gave me the error, please help, and excellent work, I want to try it (>.<)
You are using a 32-bit game client, and TMM only supports 64-bit.

accel1001

Potential Patron
You are using a 32-bit game client, and TMM only supports 64-bit.
The Tera that I am using is Tera Starscape, from what I saw if it is 64-bit, but the problem persists, it does not let me change the location, as soon as I try to open the TMM, it gives me that error, if anyone can help me I would be very grateful

dame123456

Potential Patron
The Tera that I am using is Tera Starscape, from what I saw if it is 64-bit, but the problem persists, it does not let me change the location, as soon as I try to open the TMM, it gives me that error, if anyone can help me I would be very grateful
If you didn't change anything about your installation files go into your TERA Starscape installation folder and then search for S1Game/CookedPC. Normally you will see a CompositePackageMapper.dat file. Copy and paste it in the same directory and instead of .dat change it to .clean. i would advise you to keep both files if you dont want to have further issues. Then launch TMM normally and don't forget to tick the skip launcher integrity checkbox otherwise the mods won't apply. You can keep mods files anywhere no need to put them in the same directory.

P.S:you don't have to do that each time you launch the game once it's done you can play normally with your mods 👍

accel1001

Potential Patron
If you didn't change anything about your installation files go into your TERA Starscape installation folder and then search for S1Game/CookedPC. Normally you will see a CompositePackageMapper.dat file. Copy and paste it in the same directory and instead of .dat change it to .clean. i would advise you to keep both files if you dont want to have further issues. Then launch TMM normally and don't forget to tick the skip launcher integrity checkbox otherwise the mods won't apply. You can keep mods files anywhere no need to put them in the same directory.

P.S:you don't have to do that each time you launch the game once it's done you can play normally with your mods 👍
I'll try, thank you very much for taking the time to help me.

accel1001

Potential Patron

I appreciate it very much, if it worked for me.

accel1001

Potential Patron
I love these Mods, I tried a couple and I'm fascinated. Maybe I'm being annoying, but could you make a mod to make the Elin look like the girls from Genshin Impact or Wuthering Waves? It would be a lot of fun, I hope I don't bother anyone.

Tori3

Content Creator
2D Artist
3D Artist
Modder
Does this works just on those two servers?
As long as the private server is running a 64-bit version, it should work. However, whether you can obtain the costume via the in-game shop or content depends on whether the server itself sells or makes that costume obtainable. Sometimes, the server may have the item but choose not to release it yet. Therefore, you may need the Unicast mod to see all the costumes that the server has.

pyruk4

Vivacious Visitor
As long as the private server is running a 64-bit version, it should work. However, whether you can obtain the costume via the in-game shop or content depends on whether the server itself sells or makes that costume obtainable. Sometimes, the server may have the item but choose not to release it yet. Therefore, you may need the Unicast mod to see all the costumes that the server has.

Attachments

• Screenshot_102.png
    Screenshot_102.png
    6.4 KB · Views: 24

dame123456

Potential Patron
P pyruk4
For this kind of issue i already gave an answer. Fortunately for you just go 9 post above this one. Accel1001 got this problem and i think the solution i gave to him resolved his issue so if you didn't make anything fancy about your own installation files it should work too

Tori3

Content Creator
2D Artist
3D Artist
Modder
as D dame123456 mentioned, try this solution :

dame123456

Potential Patron
Great looking mod thanks. But this one give me an interesting error
View attachment 157375
All previous mods worked fine. Probably something missing in my client for this one. Which server you could recommend to try this costume?
If you're playing on starscape you can forget it cuz i am here for almost 2 years and i didn't see that one on the server. So no need to worry your client is safe the problem isn't from you. But you can try on menma the pvp one not my favorite cuz i hate pvp. Despite the fact those 2 servers are 64bits based servers they're quite different and you can't find the same stuff between those 2.

Tori3

Content Creator
2D Artist
3D Artist
Modder
Great looking mod thanks. But this one give me an interesting error
View attachment 157375
All previous mods worked fine. Probably something missing in my client for this one. Which server you could recommend to try this costume?
looks like the server you're playing don't have Kashmir cardigan outfit, the Naughty Kashmir mod is tested on menma server

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.