[Tool] Resorep - DirectX 11 texture replacer (3 Viewers)

Ziron

Vivacious Visitor
Wow this is amazing thank you for this, there are so many dx 11 games that have missed mods and now there is light at the end of the tunnel.

GHKyuki

Avid Affiliate
Thanks for this! They look stunning.

95yLu4l.png

rRpvUpn.png

ApHIqMw.png

ch4g1A1.png

BFioCLd.png

4cs8yGd.png

DaGak

Potential Patron
For all characters that wear same modded underwear or armor.
hm, I've removed starter cloth and underwear with Cerophono mod and use your Tool with Joku textures. It works fine for my characters, but others go around naked without additional textures

Ray Wing

Content Creator
Now I have another problem:
Textures will not show up, I put them into the modded section and the path is Desktop\Win 7 x64, Win 8, Win 8.1\modded\resorep textures
I am currently trying to use the textures found here: Black Desert Nude Mod | Undertow
Those textures are not in Resorep format.
hm, I've removed starter cloth and underwear with Cerophono mod and use your Tool with Joku textures. It works fine for my characters, but others go around naked without additional textures
That could mean that you are missing modded body textures for other classes.

Ray Wing

Content Creator
I've tested on my own Archer, Tamer, Witch, Valk and Wiz girl - works perfect; but if it's another player same classes - blank nude body oO
That is weird. Could it be that you are using some graphic settings that makes your game client use less detailed textures for other players?

DaGak

Potential Patron
That is weird. Could it be that you are using some graphic settings that makes your game client use less detailed textures for other players?
I get it. If I use high texture resolusion - see everything on everyone; if medium - only myself. Sorry for bother.

taylorswift2

Potential Patron
I can't thank you enough! I have typed up about 20-30 different variations of how I wanted to explain my love for your mod but I just will just say thank you and take screenshots later. I can't believe that I am playing this game and all of the female characters are naked running around, it is unreal ... and so beautiful it makes me so happy it is exactly what I wanted with a nude mod especially for the most beautiful game for making girl characters I've ever seen!!! WOW Thank you from the bottom of my heart, personally.
Now if only someone could do this for rise of the tomb raider! I'm so happy that there is a way to get games working with DX 11 now. Wow wow!!

O

Omagouille

Hello, i got some issue trying to run resorep.jar.
I'm on windows 10 and i Installed the latest java environment. I tryed to open it with windows explorer but it just open the dl tab asking me to open it again, opening a new dl tab etc....
Can you help me please ?

Kurorin

Potential Patron
Hello, I'm having some graphical bugs when I apply the textures. I am only using the black garter and nude textures and when I zoom my camera out, I start seeing graphical bugs on my character. I've tried Joku's and Ray Wing's nude textures and it happens on both. Is anyone else having this problem?

pznRKmx.jpg

jYNgiIB.jpg

Ray Wing

Content Creator
Hello, i got some issue trying to run resorep.jar.
I'm on windows 10 and i Installed the latest java environment. I tryed to open it with windows explorer but it just open the dl tab asking me to open it again, opening a new dl tab etc....
Can you help me please ?
If you have issues running jar files you may launch it via command prompt or via bat file with the following command:
Code:
java -jar resorep.jar

Hello, I'm having some graphical bugs when I apply the textures. I am only using the black garter and nude textures and when I zoom my camera out, I start seeing graphical bugs on my character. I've tried Joku's and Ray Wing's nude textures and it happens on both. Is anyone else having this problem?
Screenshot please?

bob223355

Potential Patron
Hi, I've been trying everything.

I have all 3 things linked. Launcher, 64 bit, and 32 bit.
Graphics set to high
Modded folder selected
Original selected and save textures checked
I've downloaded multiple packs and dumped them in the modded folder.

With the use of the nude mod I'm able to see them naked but its like there is no detail to groin or nipples.
I've tried running as admin as well.

Not sure what I'm doing wrong. I'm on Windows 7 and I've been doing everything I can think of.

Am I supposed to leave the program up and running when I play?
Is the modded folder supposed to have more folders in it or just the modded textures?
I see people talking about how they have modded armors and textures yet I have no idea where they are even finding the original textures to begin with.

I'm pretty experienced at modding games like skyrim, fallout, witcher, doa, but I'm at a loss on this.
Any help would be great.

I do have to game installed to a separate hd due to no space on my main hd, dunno if that makes a difference.

Edit: just uploaded the 1.2 version and started from scratch seems to be working now atm.
Now if I could just set it up to only change underwear to nude and damage variations...

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.