[Tool] Resorep - DirectX 11 texture replacer (3 Viewers)

tessora270778

Potential Patron
Thanks i try it

edit: it is " a little" better but still freeze a lot, perhaps it is my computer who is not enough power

Last edited:

izbatt

Vivacious Visitor
Hmm it's pretty interesting to me that lots of the textures i've been playing with are DXT1 and I can just add an alpha layer and save it as DXT5 to make it transparent.
Sorting through all the files that make up a single costume is exhausting though. And lots of the time I'm just using trial and error trying to find what texture I actually want.
Also does anyone know a good way to tell what file does what when you export some textures. For example I export just the Valkyrie starting armor. There seems to be a layer that adds shine to parts of it (usually has teal colors where the shine should be), the layer that is actually the textures, and then a third layer that I have no idea what it does.
And lastly anyone find a way to remove the stockings on the Valkyrie? Or change the color of them? I ran out of time today while looking at stuff.
I did however find that
2745886854.dds - Valkyrie bra
2416262912.dds - Valkyrie panties
which I know some people know but I didn't see anyone starting to compile lists or anything yet so I've started one of my own. I think on the above i'm also missing some type of gloss layer or something bc if you just alpha out those 2 files, if you switch between the undergarments and another costume you can see the gloss layer load then vanish, it's happens in like 2 frames but makes me think there is another file tied to those files.
Has any one compiled any better lists? I'm currently at 2 things.
Good times. Hope to do more digging later on.

P.S. Ray Wing any plans to add anything to your program that allows you to select and export textures 1 at a time? I remember on Guild Wars 1 using a similar tool and it would allow you to scan through loaded textures and would turn them green when selected, you could then export exactly what you needed.
P.S.S. thanks for this awesome tool!

Tim Mae

Content Creator
Has any one compiled any better lists? I'm currently at 2 things.
Good times. Hope to do more digging later on.
Here's what I've got so far, if it helps:
1709492249 - Tamer base underwear, low-res
3527146215 - Tamer base underwear, high-res
2416262912 - Ranger (and Sorc/Valk?) base underwear, low-res
2745886854 - Ranger (and Sorc/Valk?) base underwear, high-res
2815753251 - Wizard (?) base underwear, high-res

And the 3 body textures you probably know already - 1354249286 (Ranger/Sorc/Valk?), 1477890455 (Wizard?), 2432761501 (Tamer).

Started working on a proper texture for a Tamer (in 2048), with a slightly better pubic area.
What do you guys think?

OG3jSTo.jpg

RLFm088.jpg

Last edited:

Dream Angel

Content Creator
Modder
Author
Editor
Here's what I've got so far, if it helps:
1709492249 - Tamer base underwear, low-res
3527146215 - Tamer base underwear, high-res
2416262912 - Ranger (and Sorc/Valk?) base underwear, low-res
2745886854 - Ranger (and Sorc/Valk?) base underwear, high-res
2815753251 - Wizard (?) base underwear, high-res

And the 3 body textures you probably know already - 1354249286 (Ranger/Sorc/Valk?), 1477890455 (Wizard?), 2432761501 (Tamer).

Started working on a proper texture for a Tamer (in 2048), with a slightly better pubic area.
What do you guys think?

OG3jSTo.jpg

RLFm088.jpg
where to download your creation?

Ray Wing

Content Creator
P.S. Ray Wing any plans to add anything to your program that allows you to select and export textures 1 at a time? I remember on Guild Wars 1 using a similar tool and it would allow you to scan through loaded textures and would turn them green when selected, you could then export exactly what you needed.
Technically it is possible. But unfortunately I'm absolutely out of free time for the nearest three weeks.

Yuki Raven

Potential Patron
Yes that could be the reason.
im having the exact same problem with lag and freezing when playing with this and I know its not my computer as I can play the game with all the settings maxed at about 55-60fps without any lag or freezing when the I remover the 64bit version from being hooked. any help would be apriciated, im using ur mod (latest version) with camphosrs (howerver u say his name) and jays textures. im running windows 7 ultimate 64bit, 24gigs of ram, core I-7, gtx 780.

iamsdog115

Potential Patron
New Resorep error.PNG
Resorep error.PNG
Hey so i tried to install it today and i got this error, any tips or suggestions? Thanks!
EDIT: well i found an old post with someone else having the same issue as me and i copied what Ray said as a suggestion to a fix and now this error popped up (the picture that starts with "C:\Program Files..." and looks smaller)

Last edited:

Anmo2

Potential Patron
I don't play BDO but would like to use this for other games. Has anyone tried this with any other game than BDO?

Radge

Vivacious Visitor
View attachment 48464View attachment 48463 Hey so i tried to install it today and i got this error, any tips or suggestions? Thanks!
EDIT: well i found an old post with someone else having the same issue as me and i copied what Ray said as a suggestion to a fix and now this error popped up (the picture that starts with "C:\Program Files..." and looks smaller)
Ye I am in the same boat, win10 tried all the work arounds in this thread it just switches between the 2 error messages.
not in a position atm to try a full reinstall outside the program files (x86) folder.
if anyone has any other suggestions it would be appreciated :)

izbatt

Vivacious Visitor

I had this issue on windows 10. The program doesn't have write access to the program files folder. I simply moved the d3d11.dll file to the my documents folder, updated the path in resorep. which fixed that issue.
But the resorep also had to run as administrator to work. To do this I created a "run.bat" as described by Ray earlier. But just in case you need more help than this see below.

Step 1: Copy d3d11.dll from the %windir%\system32 folder to my documents.
Step 2: update paths in Resorep and remove all hooks (note if you can't get resorep to run at all do this step after the last step)
reso_zpspupzh69l.png

Step 3: Create a file called run.bat in the "\Resorep 1.2.0 Alpha\Win 10" folder (you can see in my picture it sits with the resorep.jar
run.bat_zps9ptwkbol.png

Step 4: Right Click run.bat > Select "Edit" > file should have "java -jar resorep.jar" in it and that's all
Step 5: Open an admin cmd prompt [ Right click your start menu to get admin menu (or windows key + x) > Select command prompt (admin)]
Step 6: Run run.bat (
-open a file browser and go to your run.bat you created earlier. copy the folder location. (IE if resorep folder is in my documents you would copy the path "C:\Users\<username>\Documents\Resorep 1.2.0 Alpha\Win 10" where username is your username.)
-in the cmd prompt change the directory to that folder by using cd "cd C:\Users\<username>\Documents\Resorep 1.2.0 Alpha\Win 10"
- hit enter the working path should update (see picture)
cmd_zpshkqbtcrm.png

-type "run.bat" and hit enter.

This will run resorep as admin and fixed all the errors I had running this on windows 10. Sorry if the above is convoluted it's still early here.

Radge

Vivacious Visitor
I had this issue on windows 10. The program doesn't have write access to the program files folder. I simply moved the d3d11.dll file to the my documents folder, updated the path in resorep. which fixed that issue.
But the resorep also had to run as administrator to work. To do this I created a "run.bat" as described by Ray earlier. But just in case you need more help than this see below.

Step 2: update paths in Resorep and remove all hooks (note if you can't get resorep to run at all do this step after the last step)
reso_zpspupzh69l.png

Step 3: Create a file called run.bat in the "\Resorep 1.2.0 Alpha\Win 10" folder (you can see in my picture it sits with the resorep.jar
run.bat_zps9ptwkbol.png

Step 4: Right Click run.bat > Select "Edit" > file should have "java -jar resorep.jar" in it and that's all
Step 5: Open an admin cmd prompt [ Right click your start menu to get admin menu (or windows key + x) > Select command prompt (admin)]
-open a file browser and go to your run.bat you created earlier. copy the folder location. (IE if resorep folder is in my documents you would copy the path "C:\Users\<username>\Documents\Resorep 1.2.0 Alpha\Win 10" where username is your username.)
-in the cmd prompt change the directory to that folder by using cd "cd C:\Users\<username>\Documents\Resorep 1.2.0 Alpha\Win 10"
cmd_zpshkqbtcrm.png

This will run resorep as admin and fixed all the errors I had running this on windows 10. Sorry if the above is convoluted it's still early here.
this worked perfect thanks man :)

got it to work but having trouble getting it to work it changes the armour textures but won't load the nude files

Last edited:

Anmo2

Potential Patron

reso_zpspupzh69l.png

run.bat_zps9ptwkbol.png

cmd_zpshkqbtcrm.png

You can combine those into just the .bat file by doing:
cd "cd C:\Users\<username>\Documents\Resorep 1.2.0 Alpha\Win 10"
java -jar resorep.jar

Save as bat file and right-click Run as Admin

qoller

Potential Patron

reso_zpspupzh69l.png

run.bat_zps9ptwkbol.png

cmd_zpshkqbtcrm.png

Hey, I did as you said and it works but I still get this messege (below) when I try to hook BlackDesert64.exe

new-resorep-error-png.48464

Is there any solution? Thanks in advance.

Radge

Vivacious Visitor
After loads of faffing about with permissions and moving folders about finally got it all working and it looks awesome thanks all :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.