Zako Artwork (3 Viewers)

osw

Club Regular
Pixiv account should be back up! But apparently my next suspension may be permanent (yikes). They definitely take their censorship seriously over there.
They really want to censor genitals. Nipples are fine but their rule for groins is mosaics or at least censor bars.

joanndz

Potential Patron
Proud Iris do you have a discord channel or account? Would love to have you on my the female villains discord channel to discuss your work

battlebabes

2D Artist
Writer
This is an old work of mine from back in 2018. Don't laugh - it was one of my first attempts at composing a scene with multiple figures 🤣

It was also, I think, the first zako-ish thing I ever drew. I'd been posting a lot of my gladiatrix pinups on DeviantArt, and someone asked me to create characters modeled after gymnasts, so I came up with these two athletic assassins. I wanted to give them weapons appropriate for gymnasts, so one got a hula hoop (with sharp edges, like Tira's weapon in the Soulcalibur games). The other girl is a ribbon dancer, but her ribbon is actually blade, sort of like an urumi, but even longer and more flexible. Here they have apparently just defeated a bunch of zakos. I didn't put much thought into the zakos, though.

Warning: there is some blood.
the_devil_s_gymnasts_by_combatcuties.jpg

This was just a one-off and I never planned on doing any sequels. However, I've since created my own zako organizations, which are a bit more fleshed-out (I've also gotten a bit better, artistically speaking). I'd like to share the small amount of work I've done in this department, and hopefully get some community feedback, but I'm not sure if it's better to share them here, or start a new thread where I can post future works as I complete them. Thoughts?

Joe Bloggs

Club Regular
I remember seeing this one when you released it. Nice work. Love the enemy women and their uniforms. Great to see them being permanently bumped off. They are clearly a villainous threat that needs removing but also no match for the heroines.

battlebabes

2D Artist
Writer
I remember seeing this one when you released it. Nice work. Love the enemy women and their uniforms. Great to see them being permanently bumped off. They are clearly a villainous threat that needs removing but also no match for the heroines.
You have quite a memory! I think I'll start a new thread for my zako organizations, but share any unrelated one-offs in this main thread.

Wiemz

3D Artist
These are some of my AI generated ones from a few months back. I've always loved women in full, modern military dress uniforms - buttoned up jacket, neck tie, skirt, bonus points for epaulets, tassels / cords, etc. So it only makes sense for my zakos to dress as such. That combined, with them getting hit in the belly for maximum pain, is what I like to see. Bonus points if their enemies are much fewer in number and much more primitive, so it's that much more humiliating I guess, lol.

If anyone's interested, these were created using Bing Image Creator.
My fantasy!

JustK

2D Artist
Illustrator
Writer
+++ Receive: Encrypted Message +++
// Interpol File Note
// Debriefing - Assassination Mission (Madison de Villiers)

Dear Interpol Agents

I attach the debriefing file from our latest operation in Miami. The data is fragmented so I will be sending it to you in parts.

Attached file covers Agent Wong's infiltration of Nightingale Field Base - and elimination of a number of sentry and special units.

We expect a strong response from Nightingale Corporation.

+++ Message Ends +++

Full story can be found here: [R-18]Base Assault: Part 1
Poor Chloe, Greta, Kimberly, Shamara & Alisha! Just a kids! Agent Wonge must be punished!

ForeingR4evR

Vivacious Visitor
Hello, I have been around here watching, I just want to share some artworks of mine that I have posted on DA and Pixiv, I like zako involved in shootouts, swordfights, getting shot and all that stuff. I hope you like it.

Attachments

• attack_in_the_lady_s_house_2__by_48nr4evr_dgkfxn6-414w-2x.jpg
    attack_in_the_lady_s_house_2__by_48nr4evr_dgkfxn6-414w-2x.jpg
    59.9 KB · Views: 114
  • ambush__by_48nr4evr_dhtfhdx.png
    ambush__by_48nr4evr_dhtfhdx.png
    11.3 MB · Views: 119

LishaThorne

Swell Supporter
Was sad to see how short the Adler comic was, it gave me inspiration to do some modelling and came up with this armor based off the comic. Complete with assault muskets. Working on the queen now.

Adlertest.jpg

Wiemz

3D Artist
These are some of my AI generated ones from a few months back. I've always loved women in full, modern military dress uniforms - buttoned up jacket, neck tie, skirt, bonus points for epaulets, tassels / cords, etc. So it only makes sense for my zakos to dress as such. That combined, with them getting hit in the belly for maximum pain, is what I like to see. Bonus points if their enemies are much fewer in number and much more primitive, so it's that much more humiliating I guess, lol.

If anyone's interested, these were created using Bing Image Creator.
The idea of a line-battle in these kinds of uniforms is great

ZYSRGV

Avid Affiliate
Found a new zako artist on Pixiv that seemingly sprang out of the ether last month, calling themselves "worthlessness". Their art is hitting all the right notes so far: Sexy outfits, bodypiles, mortal peril, sesbian lex... all the essential zako elements, really. You can tell they're already very familiar with this scene, what we want, and how to do it. Some samples:

z001.jpg
z002.jpg
z003.jpg
z004.jpg

They can be found here.

juffjuff

Swell Supporter
Found a new zako artist on Pixiv that seemingly sprang out of the ether last month, calling themselves "worthlessness". Their art is hitting all the right notes so far: Sexy outfits, bodypiles, mortal peril, sesbian lex... all the essential zako elements, really. You can tell they're already very familiar with this scene, what we want, and how to do it. Some samples:

View attachment 158650View attachment 158651View attachment 158652View attachment 158653

They can be found here.
I've been following them for a bit! I love the pieces with the isolated shots of each girl posing for the camera.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.