Do you prefer zako victory, defeat or enjoy both?

• 100% winning!

Votes: 30 13.9%
  • 100% losing!

Votes: 130 60.2%
  • Both!

Votes: 56 25.9%

• Total voters

Weoooo

Master of this Domain
Yeah, it's unfortunately one of THOSE games where everything is in a huge sprite sheet. Makes us have to do more work dang it

wj1905

Master of this Domain
They can try as they might, they'll just never make such a nekomimi anime girl design actually look threatening. But nice traditional animation during the flashbacks.

Kristopher Prime

Club Regular
They can try as they might, they'll just never make such a nekomimi anime girl design actually look threatening. But nice traditional animation during the flashbacks.
honestly, she looks threatening enough. love the design, performance, and mannerisms! this clip actually had me turned on for whatever would be the fate of the thug!

Cyberfriend

Modder
Writer
Hello everyone, I have a question to ask. I really love ELECTRA from "Streets of Rage 3," but in the "Streets of Rage Remake v5," I can only use ELECTRA from "Streets of Rage 2" as a player character.

Is there anyone knowledgeable who knows if it's possible to modify or create pixel art for ELECTRA from "Streets of Rage 3" to use her in the game, or perhaps request it from the creators?

View attachment 153811
View attachment 153812
Go to the Streets of Rage Remake forum. They probably already have a mod for what you want to

OTangent

Club Regular
Microids finally revealed their Space Adventure Cobra action game. The first second of gameplay is, fittingly enough, of Cobra killing three henchwomen from Sandra's Snow Gorillas army. They just get disintegrated like that...

Looking foward to him killing the two cyborg guard babes, the brainwashed strippers, Sandra and possibly more in the game.
(Apparently it is specifically based on the first 12 episodes of the anime adaptation, since it was known the best in France and all. This should mean giantess Sandra is the final boss...)

Last edited:

Kristopher Prime

Club Regular
Microids finally revealed their Space Adventure Cobra action game. The first second of gameplay is, fittingly enough, of Cobra killing three henchwomen from Sandra's Snow Gorillas army. They just get disintegrated like that...

Looking foward to him killing the two cyborg guard babes, the brainwashed strippers, Sandra and possibly more in the game.

i pray to GOD that this game is moddable! it would be a dream come true swapping enemy models and voices!

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.