Black Desert Nude Mod (2 Viewers)

look4love

Potential Patron
3ZU6P1r.jpg

how to stop this from showing up when i try to edit body? (im using princessnicky armor mod so i dont want to remove starter clothes)

aioain

Potential Patron
thanks a lot !!! i get another character's full mod.. :) but.. witch didn't done yet.
add new witch texture 438306274.dds
242032935.DDS copy -> rename 438306274.dds
but when pad000001 file isn't in paz folder, witch body texture change strangely (KR client)

rS481tk.jpg

Last edited:

Aeriel

Swell Supporter
add new witch texture 438306274.dds
242032935.DDS copy -> rename 438306274.dds
but when pad000001 file isn't in paz folder, witch body texture change strangely (KR client)
60qM31T.jpg

Seem like they are separating witch texture from sorceress and Valkyrie texture which seem to be helpful in the future because you don't have to rename them everytime new patch come around (ie. doesn't have to rename tamer and ranger). I personally doesn't use Cerophono mod and only use Joku mod. Joku mod work perfectly.

Evilshana

Potential Patron
It says my BDNPC has stopped working. I tried pressing properties but cant find this unlock button.

Also I tried installing resorep but it didn't work either. Stuck on step 2 because my Jar won't run for some reason.

Stuck with a barbie body :(

Last edited:

BlackFireBR

Content Creator
If someone downloaded the Underwear Boots and Gloves Remover from the previous page, please download the new version. The previous version wasn't working because I forgot to rename the files.

I'm going move the post here, with the updated links

Underwear Boots and Gloves Remover

Here's another contribution of mine to this thread:
I just created some modified multiplemodeldesc.xml that allows you to remove the underwear without removing any armor, and also remove the boots and gloves for all classes and all sets.

Here is a preview of what I'm talking about:

Remove Underwear Only - - - - - - - - Remove Underwear Gloves Boots - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Remove All

For the Download Links and more details, click on the link below:

Thread: Black Desert - Underwear Boots and Gloves Remover

Last edited:

onimoschta

Potential Patron
Hello. nice work btw but i have a small issue. when i use your mod i get the "Barbie" model without the resorep textures. without your mod and only using resorep everything works (i've only disabled underwear with resorep) but i wanted be nude when you wear the basic armor (so which means no armor equipmennt). i tried reinstalling it a few times but it wont work and give me textures like in your screenshots, i just get my barbie doll basic texture. putting back the PAZ00001 file resolves the problem and i get my working textures but your mod wont work and so i can only be naked while in underwear mode :(

EDIT: found the solution by Ray Wing, you need a base Texture for your char: BDO Basebody Nudes | Undertow

Last edited:

TheHanditard

Potential Patron
This used to work just fine for me, but then i tried the remove underwear (under armor) mod, and it screw'd everything up for me, and i cant get it back to how it was.

I uninstalled everything n redid it same as before, but after i run the "Female-RemoveUndies&StarterClothes.bat", all of a sudden i'm nude ALL the time. No armor shows up. What I would have liked to do, was just remove starter clothes, but keep the undies when you select the underwear feature in your house. Just have the starter armor, or if you REMOVE your armor (like it was before) you'd be nude.

Any idea what i'm doing wrong?

STOLKAH

Potential Patron
ok ok so i have made progress... but i am unable to go past removing all armor.... I cannot replace textures with resorep! ive tried all version all give me an error and they wont even let me hook the .exe file its either dll error or dll settings error i just cant deal with resorep im not good with this plus everyones instruccions are all across the forum all explaining different methods and none providing a solution for my problem witch is getting to use resorep at all..

can anyone please tell me how to manually just replace the textures? ive been at this for a month with no success please

as far as i have gotten

http://puu.sh/o3tvE/31b9847871.jpg
^ image LINK ^

im on windows 8.1 64bit BDO North America. thanks everyone for reading hope someone can help with replacing the textures.

Last edited:

Aeriel

Swell Supporter
ok ok so i have made progress... but i am unable to go past removing all armor.... I cannot replace textures with resorep! ive tried all version all give me an error and they wont even let me hook the .exe file its either dll error or dll settings error i just cant deal with resorep im not good with this plus everyones instruccions are all across the forum all explaining different methods and none providing a solution for my problem witch is getting to use resorep at all..

can anyone please tell me how to manually just replace the textures? ive been at this for a month with no success please

as far as i have gotten

http://puu.sh/o3tvE/31b9847871.jpg
^ image LINK ^

im on windows 8.1 64bit BDO North America. thanks everyone for reading hope someone can help with replacing the textures.

If you getting the dll error, put the dll file that you're suppose to use into your document folder and change the path in resorep correspondent to where to put the dll file.

Next, create a text file in where you install resorep in, then put the following line in the text:

java -jar resorep.jar

Afterward, save the text file as run.bat

Then open up admin cmd, then cd "insert direction of where you install resorep here"

Then type run run.bat

Jack winckle

Potential Patron
indeed, was the first thing I did after I downloaded it

:edit, it has something to do with the multiplemodelesc.xml
if I delete it it runs 100%, but whenI bring it back in, nothing works

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.