Black Desert Online- Armor/Outfits File Names. Please don't ask about armor swapping in this thread. (1 Viewer)

Alessa

Potential Patron
Hello. I did all the instructions, but when I launch the game, I have no texture on the characters, where a rule armor. At the same time if you remove PAD00001.PAZ, everything appears quite correct and normal. You can tell that I have done wrong and how to correct it? sorry my bad english

BlackFireBR

Content Creator
Please consider using external gallery for your images in post 1. There are so much already what this tab simply freezes for a minute when I try to view one.
Okay, so I updated every single image in the post 1 in a way that it doesn't use the forum image viewer anymore. Instead, it takes you directly to the direct link of the image.

Use the middle mouse button to open it in a different tab

BlackFireBR

Content Creator
Thanks for sharing the armor swapping. It's not working for me, my xml is ok but mod-armor.bat always say "IO error". My Joku texture replacer and resorep are ok.

Any ideas someone ?
You are probably not setting the bdmod.exe to run as administrator in "Compatibibilty"

Hello. I did all the instructions, but when I launch the game, I have no texture on the characters, where a rule armor. At the same time if you remove PAD00001.PAZ, everything appears quite correct and normal. You can tell that I have done wrong and how to correct it? sorry my bad english
This mod shouldn't cause any texture issue. It might be other mod you have installed that is causing this

b2070435

Potential Patron
Okay, so I updated every single image in the post 1 in a way that it doesn't use the forum image viewer anymore. Instead, it takes you directly to the direct link of the image.
Wow, great!

Btw, is there a fix for hair clipping in hoods/helmets which should alter haircut on equip? My character looks like this in Karlstein:
upload_2016-4-23_19-2-19.png

Alessa

Potential Patron
[Цитата="BlackFireBR, должность: 122938, член: 2727"]вы, вероятно, не устанавливая bdmod.exe запуск от имени администратора в "Compatibibilty"
Этот мод не должен вызывать любой вопрос текстуру. Это может быть мод вы установили, что вызывает эту[/Цитата]

В инструкции указано, что надо поместить файлы из архива в папку и слот для персонажа папке. Мы делаем это открывает файл bomod и положил его запуск от имени администратора. Затем запустите бат. Но когда запускаю игру, у меня она модифицированных доспехах, но без текстуры, под ними полностью. Если вы выберите символ в белье (на экране создания), то все нормально. Если вы удалите все PAD00001 текстуры.Пас отображается правильно. Но теперь я понимаю, он не должен обязательно быть - верно?
1354e48582df.png

BlackFireBR

Content Creator
[Цитата="BlackFireBR, должность: 122938, член: 2727"]вы, вероятно, не устанавливая bdmod.exe запуск от имени администратора в "Compatibibilty"
Этот мод не должен вызывать любой вопрос текстуру. Это может быть мод вы установили, что вызывает эту[/Цитата]

В инструкции указано, что надо поместить файлы из архива в папку и слот для персонажа папке. Мы делаем это открывает файл bomod и положил его запуск от имени администратора. Затем запустите бат. Но когда запускаю игру, у меня она модифицированных доспехах, но без текстуры, под ними полностью. Если вы выберите символ в белье (на экране создания), то все нормально. Если вы удалите все PAD00001 текстуры.Пас отображается правильно. Но теперь я понимаю, он не должен обязательно быть - верно?
1354e48582df.png
You are using Nickyworld.7z. That's the problem.
Delete all textures from your "modded" folder from Resorep.

Alessa

Potential Patron
[Цитата="BlackFireBR, должность: 122944, член: 2727"]Вы используете Nickyworld.7z архивов. Вот в чем проблема.
Удалить все текстуры из папки "модом" от Resorep.[/Цитата]
But in this case does not change appreciably. After all, as I understand it, the texture should be loaded from somewhere ... Moreover, if you delete returns and linen and unmodified armor ....

BlackFireBR

Content Creator
[Цитата="BlackFireBR, должность: 122944, член: 2727"]Вы используете Nickyworld.7z архивов. Вот в чем проблема.
Удалить все текстуры из папки "модом" от Resorep.[/Цитата]
But in this case does not change appreciably. After all, as I understand it, the texture should be loaded from somewhere ... Moreover, if you delete returns and linen and unmodified armor ....
Yes, the mod will go away if you delete the texture, but it solves your problem...
This is a problem with Nicky's mod, my mod is not causing that.
If you wonder what is the texture file it's causing that, you might have to ask PrincessNicky so she can assist you.

PrincessNicky

Content Creator
Yes, the mod will go away if you delete the texture, but it solves your problem...
This is a problem with Nicky's mod, my mod is not causing that.
If you wonder what is the texture file it's causing that, you might have to ask PrincessNicky so she can assist you.

*slaps BlackFireBR and sends him to bed with no supper* (again!)

Alessa

Potential Patron
[Цитата="BlackFireBR, должность: 122956, член: 2727"][/Цитата]
Hmm. Now an interesting point. Read up max size of the breast (black desert). I try to do everything that there is described in the instructions, but when the game starts I do not see the changes !! I understand that I did not pass changes to the game files ... Although no error messages of the program. Any idea what could be the problem?

BlackFireBR

Content Creator
[Цитата="BlackFireBR, должность: 122956, член: 2727"][/Цитата]
Hmm. Now an interesting point. Read up max size of the breast (black desert). I try to do everything that there is described in the instructions, but when the game starts I do not see the changes !! I understand that I did not pass changes to the game files ... Although no error messages of the program. Any idea what could be the problem?
Did you see this post of mine?
post 122866

Alessa

Potential Patron
[Цитата="BlackFireBR, должность: 122959, член: 2727"]вы видели этот пост мой?
пост 122866[/Цитата]
Yes, actually it is on this post, I check whether my work modification. And I understand that does not work. I know that somewhere in my error. But exactly where and at what point :(

BlackFireBR

Content Creator
[Цитата="BlackFireBR, должность: 122959, член: 2727"]вы видели этот пост мой?
пост 122866[/Цитата]
Yes, actually it is on this post, I check whether my work modification. And I understand that does not work. I know that somewhere in my error. But exactly where and at what point :(
When you run the my tool, it doesn't show any errors, right?
Did you remember actually changing the "Breast" value inside each customizationboneparamdesc_yourclass.xml ?

BlackFireBR

Content Creator
Warrior Sword and Shields file names available on the first page.
(Real names will be added after I'm done with all weapons)

topic_warrior_swords.jpg topic_warrior_shields.jpg

Alessa

Potential Patron
[Цитата="BlackFireBR, должность: 122962, член: 2727"][/Цитата]
Yes. Now we have a problem. The game went into a constant load. Without any changes. No load time or volume or percent. Infinite loading after use bat file. In the game folder there and disappears update file

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.