Black Desert Online- Armor/Outfits File Names. Please don't ask about armor swapping in this thread. (1 Viewer)

BlackFireBR

Content Creator
Maehwa (Plum) Blades available on the first page
topic_plum_blades.jpg

Help me out with the names, people. If you know the name for one that is missing, or you notice a mistake, please post here.

Thanks

rspkers

Vivacious Visitor
As I was designing a new tamer preset, I came across this.
For fun, I thought I'd share with you all a picture of my tamer wearing a rather fancy "hat".
By the way, this "hat" also comes with breast physics on it. :grin:
Hyj9Q2r.png

BlackFireBR

Content Creator
As I was designing a new tamer preset, I came across this.
For fun, I thought I'd share with you all a picture of my tamer wearing a rather fancy "hat".
By the way, this "hat" also comes with breast physics on it. :grin:
lol, this is hilarious xD

an_undesirable

Potential Patron
Does anyonw know why some armors display the whole set, but others just display the upper body? For example, when I replaced a Plum armor with the Jegrina armor, everything changed (head, shoes, the whole shebang). However, when I replaecd the ranger armor with the awakening armor, also only defining the upper body on the multiplemodeldesc, it only shows the upper body?

BlackFireBR

Content Creator
Does anyonw know why some armors display the whole set, but others just display the upper body? For example, when I replaced a Plum armor with the Jegrina armor, everything changed (head, shoes, the whole shebang). However, when I replaecd the ranger armor with the awakening armor, also only defining the upper body on the multiplemodeldesc, it only shows the upper body?
That's because I defined in the partcombinationdesc.xml every single costume, to load the entire set when you equip only the upper body armor. This was made to save everyone's time from manually swapping all the set pieces for each costume they want to swap.
part.jpg

Are you sure Ranger Awakening is not loading the full set? It is defined there, it should be loading.

an_undesirable

Potential Patron
That's because I defined in the partcombinationdesc.xml every single costume, to load the entire set when you equip only the upper body armor. This was made to save everyone's time from manually swapping all the set pieces for each costume they want to swap.
View attachment 51240

Are you sure Ranger Awakening is not loading the full set? It is defined there, it should be loading.
Ok, found the problem. Most likely, because I was using the all nude MultipleModelDesc, it defined some of the armors as invisible. I replaced it with the underwear-only one, and it fixed the problem.

Also, is anyone else that is playing on JP/Maybe RU finding that the english patch doesn't work anymore?

marlen

Avid Affiliate
Never been more lost in my life... All i want is to take off the underwear (original and paid)
I have no idea what im doing here...

DzIaR2K.png

pMrLYg9.png

marlen

Avid Affiliate
This is how i got my Tamer and everyone else to look.
But the Plum patch came to NA a couple days ago and i dont know how to do this. I had to get help on the other one too.
Is anyone able to use TeamViewer and/or TeamSpeak to help me?
NcbzelF.png

BlackFireBR

Content Creator
There was a mistake in my instructions from v1.62

You are supposed to extract the files to your Black Desert Online root folder "C:\Program Files(x86)\Black Desert Online\", not the PAZ folder

I thought I fixed that, but apparently I didn't.

Now the new version has this fixed in the instructions and also with the old 12_PKW templates deleted since it's no used anymore

BlackFireBR

Content Creator
Is this one the Ninja?
And well done Daum for the total lack of imagination on the standard armors :P
Yes, Kunoichi or Sakura is the Female Ninja.
I know right, they just change the color of the outfit basically. Standard armors in this game are just ridiculous.

BlackFireBR

Content Creator
Valkyrie Weapons and Shield file names available on the first page.
(I'll add the real names I can find after I'm done with all weapons)

topic_valk_shield.jpg topic_valk_sword.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.